[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're so gorgeous, panther Did we ever learn why Morgana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>you're so gorgeous, panther
Did we ever learn why Morgana kept referring to Ann as "Lady Ann" and why he was so fucking into her? It's like they set it up for him to have known her before. Did I miss something?
>>
File: 1288284106142.png (61KB, 255x326px) Image search: [Google]
1288284106142.png
61KB, 255x326px
>>376566796
>Did we ever learn why Morgana kept referring to Ann as "Lady Ann"

Because he's a gentlemen.

> and why he was so fucking into her?

Because she's fucking sexy.

> It's like they set it up for him to have known her before. Did I miss something?

You're just a dumbass for jumping to conclusions and not realizing very obvious shit.
>>
File: 3nqem0dj9xty.png (283KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
3nqem0dj9xty.png
283KB, 715x1013px
Morgana wants to stick his spiky penis inside her, but he never ever ever EVER will
>>
Morgana had a refined manner of speech in Japanese. It doesn't come across in the English dub because they don't ever try.

Also because he had the hots for her.
>>
>>376567004
>Because she's fucking sexy.
She looks like a cartoon, weirdo.
>>
>>376566796
Because translating honorifics is hard
>>
>>376566796
At least it wasn't Teddie levels of annoying
>>
>>376567109
Because?
>>
>>376566796
>If you spend valentine's day with a party member, Morgana laughs
>If it's Ann, he lets out a jell sigh, instead

Literally only reason to waifu her: to cuck that cat
>>
>>376567109
she is sexy for morgana, morgana is cartoon too
>>
>>376567109
>She looks like a cartoon, weirdo.

No shit sherlock and guess what. Every character in the game is a cartoon. In fact, every single fucking character in their world is a cartoon.

To them, that's their 3d world.
>>
>>376566796
Play the nip version.
>>
>>376568498
He just calls her Ann-dono in it. No difference.
>>
>>376566796
he has a crush on her
whats hard to understand
>>
>>376566796
Didn't even break a sweat.
>>
>>376566796
are you retarded?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.