[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the best Telltale ''''''''''''''''''''game'''''''''''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Which is the best Telltale ''''''''''''''''''''game'''''''''''''''''''' /v/?
>>
>>376565237
TWD Season 1
>>
File: 180px-StrongBad_3D_variation.png (54KB, 180x256px) Image search: [Google]
180px-StrongBad_3D_variation.png
54KB, 180x256px
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
>>
Wolf Among Us was the best thing they've ever made honestly, even if the ending felt a bit weak to me.

The first Walking Dead was pretty good, but I can't believe aren't sick of zombie stories yet.
>>
>>376565237
Back to the Future
>Game's story was written by the writer of the movie
>Story picks up a year after Back to the Future 3
>The story was awesome
>It ends on an awesome cliffhanger
The entire Back to the Future saga now has no satisfying ending. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>376565237

Wolf Among Us
>>
>>376565587
the ONLY good telltale game
jesus christ i've never seen a company go from being #1 to shit tier that fast
>>
>tfw no TWAU season 2

Shit sucks. It was great.
>>
>>376565237
Played TWD seasons 1-2, Wolf Among Us, Back to the Future and Tales of the Monkey Island. Should I play anything else? Batman? Games of Throne? Guardians of the Galaxy?
>>
TWD Season 1 and 2 for Kenny
SBCG4AP
The Wolf Among Us Season 1

After they got money all of their work went to shit.
>>
>>376567614
I only played the first episode of Batman. It wasn't bad.

I've heard Tales From The Borderlands is surprising good. Not sure if that's true. I never bothered with it because I've never played the regular borderlands games.
>>
>>376565237
Sam and Max Save the World.
>>
>>376565237
Was Michonne any good?
>>
File: 1472884713309.jpg (21KB, 329x345px) Image search: [Google]
1472884713309.jpg
21KB, 329x345px
Puzzle Agent and Strong Bad cool game for attractive people

>tfw Telltale STILL use the same engine for all his games since Puzzle Agent
>>
>>376565237
Borderlands
>>
how shit is game of thrones?
>>
>>376567816
>I've heard Tales From The Borderlands is surprising good.
Can confirm. They even have choices you've made throughout the plot actually mean something during the final episode, which puts it heads and shoulders above most of their recent bullshit.
>>
Wolf

STill waiting for a new one , fukcing shit fags at telltale making shitones nonstop
>>
>>376565237
Sam and Max
>>
>>376566371
No one take this bait.
>>
>>376565237
The Wolf Among Us > Walking Dead S1 > Tales From the Borderlands > Walking Dead S2 > Game of Thrones > Batman > TWD: Michonne > Minecraft
>>
File: Scooter.jpg (137KB, 1441x867px) Image search: [Google]
Scooter.jpg
137KB, 1441x867px
>>376568015
>>376568118
My nigs. And this is coming from a guy that hates Gearbox and doesn't care much for Borderlands as a series.

TFTB's story is more like a crazy rollercoaster compared to The Walking Dead's Season 1 which is more an emotional journey, and I just connected to it more. The gags were brilliant, the music was top tier, the choices felt like they mattered more than any other Telltale game and the characters were generally better. I even became invested in characters that I'd shrugged off in the main games.

The ending wasn't quite as good as TWD's, but it's still up there.

Life Is Strange would be better if it didn't shit the bed with the last episode.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.