[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Seduce Chunk to get into the gallery >He invites me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Best Husbando.png (629KB, 849x849px)
Best Husbando.png
629KB, 849x849px
>Seduce Chunk to get into the gallery
>He invites me to have doughnuts with him
>He invites me to have pancakes with him
>Never get a chance to have my moment with my Chunk Muffin

Why...why do I have to have Heather. Why can't I have my sweetheart Chunk. He's so much better. Holds down a job, wants to uphold order for society, actually cares about me for me and not just for my blood.

Every time I see him is torture for what could have been.
>>
World of Darkness doesn't get nearly enough love. Hopefully CCP finally fucking gets off their asses and does something with it.
>>
>you will never share a tamale with Chunk and have terrible scoots
>>
>>376564603
Life is pain in the World of Darkness. It's like our world but worse for everyone in it.
>>
>>376566271
>>
>>376564603

Gay.
>>
>tfw I shot him dead in cold blood at the end like an edgelord.
>Immediately regretted it and loaded my save.
>>
Anyone care to tell me their experience with a Nosferatu run? I've been meaning to done one forever, but just keep putting it off out of a secret fear that it will be terrible.

It's that one thing I have left to do.
>>
>>376566579

It's not that bad.

At least it's not 40k tier shittiness.
>>
>>376566759
the fucker was in my way
>>
>>376566787
it's mostly the same, but the game becomes more of a game than a malk's comedy, everyone become a metal gear guard and you get a maze to get lost in
>>
File: 1338660588944.jpg (95KB, 423x459px)
1338660588944.jpg
95KB, 423x459px
>>376564603
that feel of pure upset when you find the Chunk character model strung up in the Plaguebearer's Nosferatu lair.
>>
>>376566916
No, it's pretty bad. It's chock full of things that feed on misery and then you've got the Worm trying to kill everything. And werewolves trying to kill the Worm's servants and whoever gets in their way. And demons and slashers. Wayward hunters that would blow up a building to kill one lick. There's also the technomancy and all that shit. Everything sucks for everyone and then they die.
>>
>>376566759
You don't have a choice if you don't side with la croix, do you?
>>
>>376567001

I just throw a trance or a sleep on him while I eat everyone else.

My favorite was my Tremere run. Put him to sleep, ate everyone else, and then watched my White Chocolate Chunk nap for awhile.

And then I murdered LaCroix. It was the perfect day.
>>
File: Hyperventilate.gif (382KB, 498x356px)
Hyperventilate.gif
382KB, 498x356px
>>376567051

First time I ran into that, I freaked the fuck out and punched that guy to death. Ran straight back to Ventrue Towers to see if he actually was gone.
>>
>>376567171

I mean, sort of. Yes, he always attacks you, but there are lots of ways to deal with it non-lethally.

Pretty sure only Brujah and Toredore are the only clans that don't get any sort of stunning move.
>>
>>376567603
Which is BS since Presence should work like that.
>>
>>376567603
>Toredore
That's what I played as. That explains things.
>>
>>376567828

Yeah, I was never a huge fan of presence. It's strong, but it was also real lame feeling.
>>
>>376565262
Thought they finally sold it?
>>
>>376568137

Did they? I know that they cancelled a game that was in the work back during their "Greed is Good" phase.

Hadn't heard anything about it since then. Thought they were just sitting on the IP being useless shits.
>>
File: MalkavianGehenna.gif (303KB, 298x156px)
MalkavianGehenna.gif
303KB, 298x156px
>>376568117
Should of been a more seductive Dominate/Dementation. Maybe instead of Suicide you have Summon which makes that person just leave the area.
>>
>>376568218
http://www.pcgamer.com/paradox-buys-white-wolf-world-of-darkness-vampire-the-masquerade-from-ccp/
>>
File: Happy Face.jpg (233KB, 640x480px)
Happy Face.jpg
233KB, 640x480px
>>376568448

Fuck yeah!

Well, that just made my entire evening. I wouldn't have thought that Paradox would be the studio to maybe bring WoD back to the public, but I'm not upset if they are.
>>
>>376568432

That would have been neat.

Could have also been neat if it was done similar to Thaumaturgy, in that it does a little bit of everything. Lord knows Brujah and Toredore playthroughs could have used a little more variety to make them interesting.
>>
>>376568661
>Paradox
>Back to the public

What are Paradox's sales numbers normally?
>>
>>376569327

Pretty good for their first party titles actually. EUIV, CK2, Stellaris all have about a million users.

Tyranny, which is considered an okay game in a niche genre sold somewhere around 200k.

And Warlock II, which was a bit of a flop, still did about 100k.

So if the game is done well, and they actually put some effort in making sure that people know the game exists, it should do pretty damn well.

If it's shit, then they might not sell much, but that's to be expected of shit games.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.