[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does obtaining the first game on PS4 work exactly? Thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: god_eater_2_rage_burst-3370048.jpg (80KB, 580x722px) Image search: [Google]
god_eater_2_rage_burst-3370048.jpg
80KB, 580x722px
How does obtaining the first game on PS4 work exactly?

Thinking of picking this up tonight in the sale, but just wanna be clear how it works so I can play the first game first.
Does 1 just start downloading automatically once you install 2?
>>
I haven't gotten this one in particular, but it's always just a code included inside which marks the digital version as "bought" after you use it. Then you can download anytime like any other digital game.

Just make sure it's included and still valid (codes typically expire if not used).
>>
>>376562312
I'm buying it through the PS store though, which is why I'm a little confused as to where I get the code from, if there even is one with the digital copy of 2.
>>
>>376562497
Oh, on PS Store that was only a pre-order bonus, that promotion is long gone

The original game is pretty cheap at least (personally got it on sale a while back, and now got the 2nd on sale too)
>>
>>376562312
Oh, so you don't actually OWN the first game? You just get to play it for as long as PSN still exists?
>>
>>376562608
are you sure?
>>
>>376563084
for me the description doesn't mention that at all (NA store)

either they're still giving it in EU, or it's a description error

I wouldn't know for EU store -- but if they really give it, it'll show up in your download list anyway
>>
>>376561680
Buy it on PC, superior version.
>>
>>376561680
You buy GE2 on psn and get both
>>
>>376561680
The deal is not valid on PS4 anymore, however it is on Steam.
>>
>>376563327
EU store still has the deal. I just bought the game because of the sale and Resurrection also appeared in my library.
>>
>>376564110
I see, that's nice then.

Definitely not there for NA, thus the confusion.
>>
File: 1451398844180.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451398844180.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>376563327
>>376563873
>>376564110
>>376564661
interesting, good to know (for me anyway)
thanks for the help friends
>>
>>376562907
Not him but, you can always swap out the HDD with a large memory space once youve installed it and back everything up on an external. So needing PSN would be irrelevant.
Although that is also quite some money I would understand not wanting to splurge on.
>>
>>376565008
with recent firmware you can even run the games directly off external and copy individually
>>
>>376565008
>backup everything
>change hdd
>update firmware
>restore backup
alright, time for vidy-... wait a minute
>everything has a locked icon and can't be started
>refuses to let me play anything until I sign-in to PSN at least once
backups huh
>>
>>376565717
I wouldn't worry, sooner or later someone is going to open the console wide and you can just put everything regardless of it's legitimacy.
It happens every single time.
>>
>>376561680
Buy physical day 1 copy where the case cover states it includes God Eater. And there should be a code to redeem God Eater for free.
>>
EU has no seperate entry for Ressurection the only way to ever get it is by buying the second one either physically or digital.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.