[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game going to be stuck on that shitty cube all the way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: third chapter.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px)
third chapter.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
Is this game going to be stuck on that shitty cube all the way? is there no NPC to talk and revisit after plot points like previous games?
>>
File: 1431487096553.gif (1MB, 300x200px)
1431487096553.gif
1MB, 300x200px
Pls respond
>>
Nope, I'm disappointed too. I like Trails combat, but not enough to play a dungeon crawler with it. The worst part is you have to play it to get the full story for the series. Seriously considering being a huge faggot and just watching story scenes on Youtube.
>>
Play the fucking game faggot.
>>
>>376558270
Seriously considering doing this too at this point. I'm not going to play a trail game for its combat of all things.

The best part about the game was to chill and listen to npc chatters after doing a dungeon, entering exposition doors isn't the same goddamn thing.
>>
Why are you whining about it now? If you knew anything about the game going into it then you would have known the game takes place in a magical dungeon thing
>>
>>376556231
>is there no NPC to talk and revisit after plot points like previous games?
You can talk to the party members you aren't using at the hermit's garden
>>
>>376560445
I knew about that, but i never knew a kiseki game would be a goddamn dungeon crawler of all things. I thought the magical dungeon was just a hub, and you visit places through the door, talk to npc, do sidequests, go back. But looks to me the doors are just cutscenes
>>
>>376560570
The doors are cutscenes, mini games, battles, and there are also some that give you NPCs to talk to. Kloe's doors come to mind.
>>
I just bought it to increase the chances of Zero and the rest of the CS games coming to PC.
>>
Tfw Erika is the grandmaster
>>
>>376556231
I just started the game my self and was not to thrilled with the concept. Yet after watching a few doors I have to say I am interested. Just wish they went about this in a different way.
>>
>>376560524
This, and like normal kiseki fare everyone has something diffrent to say after every fucking story beat.
>>
>>376561185
You're retarded and a bad person, quit breathing ya damn mouth breather.
>>
>>376562072
Not an argument
>>
>moon door 5
what the fuck was the point of that?
>>
>>376562128
The rationale of buying a game not even to play it but as "I SUPPORT YA FAGGOTS, BRING OVER GAMES I REALLY WANT" is the most dipshit way of viewing things, if your not gonna play the fucking game don't even bother.
>>
>>376562389
But thats exactly how this works. They said that the previous games would have to fare well to be brought over. If we want Ao or Zero, trails gotta sell well, otherwise if cold steel sells better they will do those instead
>>
>>376562676
They're gonna do cold steel instead anyways despite what you fucking do, they already have those translated or in the pipeline, goddamn you're dumb.
>>
>>376562823
Nigga piss off. Not him, but nobody cares about your autistic screeching
>>
>>376562195
Grandmaster's backstory.
>>
>>376563090
there is no grand master. Everyone just acts assuming there is one.
>>
>>376563130
Ofc there is one, ouroboros themselves mention it. It is probably the goddess or something amazingly stupid like cassius
>>
>>376563442
>Grandmaster
>Probably the goddess or cassius

Now this is the stupidest thing I've heard today, and I've been on twitter. Might as well just say REAN could be the grandmaster.
>>
>>376563589
Well with CS the games have gotten pretty fucking stupid so I don't doubt it.
>>
>>376563589
Saying Cassius is certainly dumb, but there are too many similarities between the grandmaster's society and Aidios's gralsritter to completely disregard the odds of it being the goddess

Either its Aidios or some being in opposition to her.
>>
What's a good average party level for the final dungeon?
>>
>>376563589
>ouroboros wants to gather all the ancient relics and the goddess septium terra gifts for themselves
>same with the church

How is it stupid? Does it strike you odd that the church might be evil all along? Since jrpg don't do that, right?

And i only gave Cassius as example because of the "Woah buddy, i didn't see that coming' factor. Besides, i find it very unusual how can a human be this strong like him. I can understand Ouroboros being strong since they have tech and all the best shit with them, but Cassius is just human, does it explain how did he got so overpowered?
>>
>>376564169
>does it explain how did he got so overpowered?
By mastering the eight leaves one blade school of swordsmanship, AKA being a divine blade. All the divine blades are ridiculously overpowered
>>
>>376564169
Victor was able to fight a completely serious McBurn. Sword Cassius being that powerful is not strange.
>>
Post YFW rean becomes a divine blade in CS3 and single handedly defeats Cassius with his edgelord mode
>>
>>376564742
Nah, I rather Rean be the one to kill Osborne at the end oft he game. Rean beating even staff Cassius one on one is too much to expect in one game.
>>
>>376564742
Rean becomes full edge lord because of TERRIBLE POWER and joins ourobourous because FUCK YOU DAD.

Rean becomes the antagonist of the next arc
>>
>Cassius has a retry(easy) button
oh fuck, this shit is insane on nightmare. not even grail sphere can save me
>>
>>376565108
Watch, Altina will die in the middle of CS3 and Rean will fall into deep depression and will be swayed by the 5th Anguis to join.
>>
Wasn't Ouroboros formed from the schism within the church?
>>
>>376565108
Tbh I would really like this. Protagonist turned villain would be a pretty damn interesting plot twist
>>
>>376565489
At the very least, it would make CS1+2 matter much more since it becomes a fallen hero story.
>>
>>376565489
They aren't gonna do it, but I agree. The only reason I give Rean a free pass for being "generic LN protag" is because he's basically Dreichels resurrected, which means of course everyone is gonna suck his dick.
>>
>Kevin's entire backstory in chapter 7
>Orphaned
>Adopted by loving family
>Hidden edgelord mode saves adopted family

So basically Kevin is just a better version of Rean, then?
>>
>>376566368
>posting spoilers
>>
File: 1464188733941.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
1464188733941.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Any way to fix the fucked 3d UI elements without having to play with a resolution from the 20th century? Look at this, green circles are where the chests should be.
>>
>>376566368
He's also still traumatized by Rufina kissing him out of nowhere
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.