[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despite being a free game, I've probably purchased Cave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Cave_story_deluxe_01_thumb[2].jpg (27KB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
Cave_story_deluxe_01_thumb[2].jpg
27KB, 240x234px
Despite being a free game, I've probably purchased Cave Story at least five or six times over the years. New Vegas 3 times.
Are there any games you've bought multiple times for whatever reason? Any really ridiculous reasons?
>>
File: disgaea-01.jpg (1MB, 3169x4409px) Image search: [Google]
disgaea-01.jpg
1MB, 3169x4409px
I've purchased Disgaea 2 at least 5 times.
>Physical PS2 version
>Digital PSP version
>Digital PS2 version
>PC version
>PC version for my friend
I just really like the game.
>>
>>376545226
I bought Terraria on the PS3 and Xbone, just to show support, since I've spent over 300 hours on the PC version.

Bought a PS3 copy of Catherine to go alongside my 360 version, just to have both cover arts. Also learned that using the dualshock's dpad is way better for that game.
>>
File: isaacheader.png (451KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
isaacheader.png
451KB, 750x410px
I've purchased this fucker 4 times.
> On Switch because no gaems after Zelda BOTW
>PS4 because reasons
>Xbone because reasons
>PC because mods. This is by far the better version
>>
>>376545226
I own 2 copies of Sonic 1to go along my 2 Mega Drives. I also rebought the game digitally, e.g., as a 3D classic on the 3DS.

I also own FF6 multiple times (on the SNES, the shitty PSX version, the GBA port).
>>
File: 1493292330334.png (70KB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1493292330334.png
70KB, 217x217px
cure my autism OP

does Doukutsu under the Cave Story title mean anything for what version of the game it is? for example if it's in Japanese does that mean it's a certain version
>>
>>376545862
Not OP. But doukutsu literally means Cave, and monogatari story.
>>
I have two copies of Katamari on PS2 because it's the best ps2 game.
>>
>>376546026
Contra SS is the best PS2 game though.
>>
I bought Rocksmith 2014 twice. Once on 360, one on the One.

I bought Guitar Hero 2 twice. Once on the PS2 once on the 360.

I have bought Disgaea 1 4 times I think. PS2.DS. PS3, and PSP.

I have bought FF5 4 times. Super Famicom, PS1, GBA, Android.

The only games I can think of where I bought the exact same thing twice was Monster Rancher 2 on the PS1, this was because my first copy broke. and Onimusha 2 which was purely by accident.
>>
File: 76895.jpg (36KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
76895.jpg
36KB, 665x574px
>>376545226
Basically
>Senran Kagura PC ports
>Most fighting game PC ports
>Hotline Miami 1& 2 from PC to PS4 for platinum
>GTA5 from PS3 then PC to test my new rig
>DMC4SE on PS4 and PC
>DMC3 on PS3 and PC
That's about it. I haven't bought the same game more than twice unless you count metal slug series, which I still have the anthology for PS2, then got the games individually on steam (yeah they're free with online on emulators im retarded) then I bought the anthology again on PS4. Usually it's game I really want to support or love that I rebuy more than once but the more i type the more autistic I realize I really am.
>>
>tfw games dont have a dumb format like vinyl to collect for the sake of visuals

i want some giant fucking cartridge for each of my favorite games to play on a crt
>>
>>376545474
>Digital PS2 version
How?
>>
Mega Man NES games
Then Wily Wars
Then the Anniversary Collection
Then the Legacy Collection
All this while keeping the ROMs on hand
>>
File: 1170876097053.jpg (172KB, 1002x915px) Image search: [Google]
1170876097053.jpg
172KB, 1002x915px
Psychonauts on XBox and PC, and a steam copy from a humble bundle. Beaten all 3, even the unpatched stupid difficult last stage of the XBox version.

GTA San Andreas on XBox and Steam- only two copies but I almost 100% completed it on both. Had a strong moment of "what am I doing with my life" when hunting down those fucking oysters for the second time.
>>
Majoras Mask for the N64
Then the collectors edition disc for GCube
Then digital download Wii U
Then 3DS remastered
>>
>>376545226
Bought Shovel Knight, Burnout Paradise and Terarria twice.
>>
>>376548148
gonna go with PS2 classics on ps3/4
>>
>>376545226
Most I've done is 3 times
DMC3
DMC3SE
and the PC port
but usually twice since I like to double dip on my ps4/pc for convenience reasons
>>
>>376545226
I bought couple of games twice: one for me and, if i liked it, the other copy as a gift for a friend
>>
File: 31649881_p0.jpg (228KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
31649881_p0.jpg
228KB, 1000x800px
>>376545226
>Paper Mario
I got the original US cart, the Japanese cart and have it on the Wii's Virtual Console. I'm just a fanboy of this game simply.

>Cave Story
I played the freeware version, got it on my Wii, got it on Steam and if you count this I got 3D on my 3DS. I don't have much of a reason for this, I kind of just did it.

>Pikmin 2
I got super into Pikmin when the New Play Control version came out and was waiting for a long ass time for Pikmin 2 to come out for it, I eventually gave up since Europe & Japan had it for a couple years while Americans didn't so I got the Gamecube version. Eventually Nintendo did release the Wii version via Nintendo Selects so I got it just to have it honestly, plus I liked the controls at the time but not so much now since I've grown a big dislike for anything motion-based.

>Sonic Generations
Originally got it on my PS3 years ago but got it again recently since it was cheap and I wanted to play the mods.

>Sonic 4 Episode 1
Only got this twice since the Wii version wasn't getting Episode 2 and I wanted to play Episode Metal.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.