[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck where they doing during P5? Its their job to deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Shadow_Operatives.png (246KB, 873x485px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_Operatives.png
246KB, 873x485px
What the fuck where they doing during P5?
Its their job to deal with shit like Yaldabaoth.

Where they fucking up another god over in america or something?
>>
I thought that was some weird lumpy Dr. Eggman
>>
They're nothing but spinoff fodder
How do people not get this?
>>
Yaldy doesn't reveal himself until the end of the game and nothing happens before then that would really tip off older persona users due to the nature of the Metaverse

Did you expect Mitsuru to just smash the assembly button and have all of them geared up in the short time Yaldy was around?
>>
>Persona 5A: Christmas Cake Edition

muh dick
>>
File: Katsuya_Suou_EPP.png (145KB, 270x646px) Image search: [Google]
Katsuya_Suou_EPP.png
145KB, 270x646px
>>376543846
Just how things are.
Look at this guy he only gets a mention on the TV.
>>
If they can't enter the metaverse what can they do? Shido kept the information about the metaverse in house and even then only Akechi could only actively go inside because of Yaldabaoth.

SO was probably doing some side shit that will be used as spin off fuel later anyways.
>>
>>376543846
got the tintin and kanji in a wig edit?
>>
>>376543846
we had better get a proper game of these guys,

fuck i lost my shit when P1 characters showed up in the P2 games. really wish we had more of that in these modern ones
>>
File: Shadow Operatives.jpg (461KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow Operatives.jpg
461KB, 1280x720px
You'd think Naoto would take an interest in Akechi taking her title and all the commotion over at Tokyo.
>>
>>376544393
>Mitsuru is cake now

Think she'd get along with Sae?
Think Joker would try and hit on her?
>>
>>376545629
I would pay to see Sae and Mitsuru oil wrestling for title of Cake Queen
>>
The spin-offs aren't canon. Just accept it.
>>
>>376545923
>He doesn't know.
>>
File: 1330011204452.jpg (41KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1330011204452.jpg
41KB, 450x450px
>>376544514
I love the clear EP bias that Hashino's team had throughout their time with the series.

It's the better half of P2 and it's time people acknowledge that.
>>
>>376547589
Eh, the characters are more interesting, but I thought the overall story felt pretty weak, and ended on a rather limp note.
>>
According to the rules of anime characters from past parts shouldn't be too connected to the main problem of the new characters, so even if they appeared they just would have been there to make things worse so the new characters could look cooler fixing it.

Is that what you want? Watching the old characters making asses out of themselves?
>>
File: 1330064616126.jpg (249KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1330064616126.jpg
249KB, 600x600px
>>376547787
>ended on a rather limp note

I found the build-up to the final showdown with Gnarly Nyarly to be rather well done throughout, the Sumaru Castle fake-out is less of a hack-job than the entirety of Jun's arc.

Great concept, decent pathos and execution, takes up the last two hours of the 30 hour adventure because all pacing went out the window post Katatsumuri.
>>
>>376547894
The P1 cast din't make asses out of themselves in P2.
>>
>>376548343
I guess I'm just being too hard on it because the last dungeon involved dialog branches with correct options that sometimes didn't make any sense, all to keep Jun, Eikichi, and Lisa from contributing to the plot in any way. Then Nyarlothotep just kinda fought you for some reason. I don't know, something just made it fall flat for me.

I will say that fighting some mummy while some dragons did something somewhere wasn't nearly as cool as the P1 cast and your zombie principal blowing the fuck out of the Nazis, though.
>>
File: 1330612123136.jpg (375KB, 553x700px) Image search: [Google]
1330612123136.jpg
375KB, 553x700px
>>376548836
>All to keep Jun, Ginko and Eikichi from contributing

The EX dungeon pioneered the P3/P4 way of selecting party members in a hub before heading into a dungeon as a way to use whoever you want. I can't help but wonder if that system was originally meant to be utilized once you got back Innocent Sin's crew.

Digging through the game files with debug mode I even found a remix of Eikichi's theme that was never included on either soundtrack, makes you wonder.
>>
>>376544152
Because they made that spin-off canon when they shouldn't have, just like all the other p4 related spin-offs that shouldn't have been canon
>>
>>376549486
Surely that's just marketing talk. If Hashino or Tadashi had no hand in writing, can it really be considered canon?
>>
>>376547589
Innoncent Sin was referenced just as much maybe even more than Eternal Punishment though in the newer games, if there was a bias it'd for p2 as awhole compared to p1. EP being the better half however is just plain wrong.
>>
>>376549794
It shouldn't be but you and I know both know how stupid canon-clinging fags can get.
>>
Maybe they got brainwashed like everyone else? Not sure how that shit works.
Personas supposedly make you immune to some powers, don't remember what exactly though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.