[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did everyone love this game? Why did everyone go one about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (96KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
96KB, 460x215px
Why did everyone love this game? Why did everyone go one about how relatable it is?

Might just be the worst writing Ive seen in a game for a long time. From the wannabe hipster characters to the "lolsorandumb! Tacos!" humour.

Maybe you could put up with the cringey writing if there was any gameplay. At all.

The reception is honestly bizarre to me
>>
>i hate thing so i'm going to make thread promoting thing
fuck off retard. and no one here loved the game. no one here went on about how relatable it was. it had a shill-bot posting the same image with the same filename and the same image hash at the same time of day for a few weeks, but everyone told it to fuck off and that the game was shit.

go back to where you came from.
>>
>>376536275
>Why did everyone love this game?
Most people agree that it was just average.
>>
Who is "everyone?"
>>
stop posting it
>>
>>376536275
But the characters aren't relatable.
>>
>>376536632
Search on google. Endless good reviews and many threads commenting how in love with the game.
"If youre a twentysomething, youll really connect with these deeply fleshed out characters" Give me a fucking break
>>
>>376536821
go back to where you came from
>>
>>376536875
Yeah, you already said that mate
>>
Game sucks. Didnt pay it much mind but Oneyplays stream of it was funny
>>
>>376537086
>>
>>376537198
>>
>>376537086
yet you're still here
>>
>>376537710
Change the fucking record, autist
>>
>>376537710
>>
>>376537917
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.