[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has vidya ever helped you in real life situations? >In philosophy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

Has vidya ever helped you in real life situations?

>In philosophy
>Professor asks me about the concept of evil
>Put on the spot, start panicking but remember a certain quote from Witcher 3
>"Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degreee is arbitary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all"
>Professor looks stunned, class gives me a round of applause
>>
pasta
>>
>>376531594
why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>376531594
Here, have a (You)
>>
>>376531594
Again with this thread. -__-
>>
>stunned
stop using Axii to pass your exams faggot
>>
File: 1319890837720.png (43KB, 344x517px) Image search: [Google]
1319890837720.png
43KB, 344x517px
>>376531594
that is a really weak quote
>>
>>376531594
>Then the whole class stood up and clapped and the professor gave me a crisp $100% bill
>>
I bet you have your own autistic pleasures too. FNAF, Minecraft, the list goes on, and yet you criticize other for being so autistic when you can't even go out in public. I can just see you now, watching Pewdiepie and eating Doritos. The fedora has not arrived in the mail yet but the autism is already there. Despite being just 13 years old you are already fat and lazy and well versed in 4chan. You are pathetic, but yet you act if you've been here all along, and bash on other autists. You're that guy, the one who calls out people for posting anime on an anime imageboard, the one who can "hack" by opening up cmd line and putting in random shit. Your parents are concerned about you, but you don't now it yet. I'd like to say there is still time for you yet but there is no time, you are already destined to have your virginity forever.
>>
>a lesser evil is still evil but still lesser
>>376531594
this quote is bullshit, it claims that good and evil aren't cut and dry while suggesting just that
>>
File: geralt enough.jpg (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
geralt enough.jpg
174KB, 600x600px
>>
>>376531594
I once saw a hot girl crying because her cat was stuck in a tree. I double jumped and got it down, now we're married.
>>
File: 1480787376292.jpg (52KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
1480787376292.jpg
52KB, 540x536px
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing a great game made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".
We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.
WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sheeky Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.
Come out of your bas
>>
>>376531594
>in critical thinking course
>Professor asks me about cause and effect
>Put on the spot, start panicking but remember a certain quote from /v/
>"If you don't reply to this post, your mother will die in her sleep tonight"
>Professor looks stunned, class gives me a round of applause
>>
I thought, /v/ was in the cutting edge of memes. This is just sad.
>>
>>376533315
KEK
>>
>>376533315
Fuck you.
>>
File: delet.jpg (100KB, 721x605px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
100KB, 721x605px
>>376531594
>>
>The footprints are fresh... monsters gotta lurk somewhere nearby
>>
>>376531594
his name: Albert einstein.
>>
>be in high school
>getting bullied by local assclown
>sick and tired of his shit decide to deal with him
>hit him with my 1,1,3 db2 combo into x factor and break his fucking legs
>other kids stand there shocked as I decapitate him and put my cigarette out on his tongue
>>
>>376537328
What anime is this?
>>
File: pussygame.jpg (40KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
pussygame.jpg
40KB, 500x298px
>>376531713
Not the first time I've seen it and probably won't be the last.

This is now Press F to pay respects
>>
>>376531594
Didn't we have this exact thread a few days ago?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.