[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not even two weeks after release >not a single thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Dawn of War 3.png (135KB, 769x437px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn of War 3.png
135KB, 769x437px
>not even two weeks after release
>not a single thread in sight
This thing dead? Why is nobody talking about it?
>>
>>376530426
its shit
>>
>DoW is great
>DoW 2 is shit, with redeeming qualities
>people expected something good from DoW 3
Mass Effect should have taught you people better. I'd say Thief but you kids probably never played it.
>>
>>376530426
It's a half-assed game with no content.
>>
It's a niche game in a niche(dead) genre, Relic's mistake was believing that they could appeal to a broader audience instead of being happy with what they had.
>>
>>376530748
Even if it's shit (and I'm not saying it is, because I've never played it, even though I planned to, but got addicted to Warhams instead), there must be something to discuss. It's like the game completely disappeared from the spotlight, which is mind boggling for such a long-awaited sequel.
>>
>>376531089

There has never been anything to talk about when it comes to DoW games here on /v/, have you ever opened a "DoW" thread? It's 60 shitposting between SS vs DC and DoW1 vs DoW2 and 20% 40k memes and 20% general talk about 40k.

It's an RTS and like that anon above said it barely has any content, it also has a painfully generic and boring story, there's nothing to talk about.
>>
File: 1488319223183.jpg (52KB, 813x457px) Image search: [Google]
1488319223183.jpg
52KB, 813x457px
>>376530426
Oh, it's out. Maybe when it's on sale.
>>
>>376531326
>boring story
>barely has any content
Yeah, OK, now I think I'm beginning to understand why people are just ignoring its existence.
>>
File: 1493415842771.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493415842771.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>376531424

Only interesting thing that happens in the story is pretty much an after credits teaser. If you don't care about spoilers this is the only thing there is to talk about, and a conversation about it would last like 5 minutes.
>>
>>376530884

Except ME2 > ME3 >>>> ME1
Gods ME1 was toxic game design *shudders*
>>
File: 1481194304809.jpg (150KB, 700x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1481194304809.jpg
150KB, 700x1120px
>>376531679

Man, that bait is exquisite. So good.
>>
>>376530426
A bunch of games with lots of players barely get threads
>>
>>376530426
>Only 3 of the factions at launch
Maybe I'll pick it up once it's been fleshed out. Ideas for what they'll add?

Nids
Crons
CSM
Guard
Tau (?)
Deldar (?)
Maybe AdMech

I doubt the various flavors of SM will be in. Doubt sisters and deldar as well. Certainly not the microfactions like Harlequins or Assassins.
>>
it had a good trailer
>>
>>376532993

It's obvious that the next faction is Necrons, if we are lucky, we'll get a big expansion with Necrons AND Chaos, but it's probably just going to be Necrons.

But, i'm sure it's going to be something like Necrons>Chaos>IG and if the game survives long enough, probably Dark Eldar>Tau>Tyranids and if the game is successful we might get some of the "new" factions like AdMech and Custodians/Sisters of Silence, i think the different flavors of SM and Chaos, Harlequins and the like will probably be represented by Elites and not full factions.
>>
PC gaems have no players

ded platform
>>
M O B A
O
B
A
>>
No one play RTS's anymore
>>
>>376531539
>Winter Assault is an expansion pack that brings the game up to five total armies, and 'teases' the Necrons by having them come out of fucking nowhere and try to kick the player's ass in the final mission
>DoW III is a full title with just three armies and teases the Necrons with a little picture, no in-game presence at all

Where did it all go so wrong?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.