[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people getting excited for Vanquish You guys know they already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 2224285-box_bstorm.png (1MB, 779x960px) Image search: [Google]
2224285-box_bstorm.png
1MB, 779x960px
>people getting excited for Vanquish

You guys know they already released a superior remaster of the best action shooter right?

Gearbox made it and it's badass.
>>
>G2A deal

Enjoy your used key for full price, cunt.
>>
Bulletstorm is very overrated on /v/ you can't even jump in the game, filled with modern shooter trends, last boss is a QTE, awful DICK TITS humor made by retards for retards.
>>
>>376528771
(You)
>>
They also charged 59.99 for it
>>
I'm sorry it's not from japan so I hate it LOLZ
>>
>>376528946

>awful DICK TITS humor made by retards for retards.

He said while posting on 4chan, unaware of the irony
>>
>>376529409
even the worst shitposters here are funnier than that turd, shows how bad it is
>>
go back to bed, Randy, nobody wants to pay $60 for a shitty remaster of a game that wasn't worth $60 back when it came out the first time years ago. Maybe you should remaster Alien: Colonial Marines to not suck and not have the investor dollars being redirected to make memelands.
>>
>>376528771
It was actually pretty meh.
I liked being able to kick people into spikes though, that was neat.
>>
>>376528946
>you can't even jump in the game

I remember jumping though ?

No it had to have had jump to mix those kill combos etc. Unless we about to hit some Mandela effect here.
>>
Bulletstorm is pretty overrated. I enjoyed it but people see it as a sleeper hit and therefore feel the need to big it up like it's some sort of masterpiece.

It was fun, had nice ideas and was decent enough, but it's not a patch on Vanquish. Plus it's an FPS and Vanquish is a TPS so what are you even doing nigger
>>
>>376529696
Probably just the retarded effect, anon.
>>
>>376528946
>awful DICK TITS humor made by retards for retards.
You said it like people here didn't eat shit up like South Park like there is no tomorrow.
>>
Gearbox didn't made it
>>
>>376529556

I'm pretty sure Randy posted on here the other day, actually.

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/376346670/#q376360380
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/376346670/#q376362253
>>
>>376529780
>>376528946
Overrated my ass. This game was never overrated, it fell immediately into obscurity shortly after release because its novelty and all the things it does right doesn't extend to multiple consecutive playthroughs, nor does it take away from the stench of the various things it does wrong.

I was DEVISTATED to hear fucking gearbox got the rights to its remaster because I sorely want to avoid giving them money. However, Bulletstorm is my "Fuck you I liked it." game because of how insanely fun it is to roll kill combos and how stylish you can be with it once you've gotten the hang of managing the controls. Thats all it needed for me to love it as a game. All this other irrelevant bullshit people complain about with the story and toilet humor is of literally no consequence. Gameplay always comes first and Bulletstorm had stylish action gameplay in fucking spades.

I'll reiterate: Fuck you I liked it. Quit saying its overrated, because it never was. I know because I'm one of the FEW people that ever liked this game.
>>
>>376530163
Nuh-uh. Randy literally made it by himself!
>>
>>376530102
yeah there are people with shit taste everywhere, there are even people who even think this mediocre shooter trying hard to say it's oldschool while it's much closer to CoD-likes is good
>>
File: 1477819711272.jpg (69KB, 704x703px) Image search: [Google]
1477819711272.jpg
69KB, 704x703px
>>376528771
>>
>>376530276
You need to lurk more then, faggot, people only praise this garbage here. Good for you that you enjoyed it.
>>
>>376530276
Wish you didn't quote me in that anon, because it's like you didn't actually read my post. :(
I liked it too
>>
>>376528946
>Bulletstorm is very overrated on /v/
The fuck? It was hate during release.
>>
>>376529971

Nvm I'm the retard you could jump.
>>
>>376529696
There is no "Mandela Effect", you're just remembering wrong you cockmongling candyassed faggot.
>>
>>376530571
I'm sorry. I reacted to "It was overrated" when I've almost never seen it praised anywhere by anyone other than a few people like me who enjoyed it and voiced that opinion recently because of the remaster. (wasn't using 4chan when it releaseD) I'm glad you liked it to anon.
>>
>>376530631
No, you can't. There's no jumb in bulletstorm.
>>
>>376528771
I kind of want to get the remaster because I had fun with the game when it first came out and I like People Can Fly, but there is no way I am doing anything that will give gearbox money.
>>
>>376530776
>>376530631
>>376530696
The "jump" was a vault that you used to get over cover. It had a dedicated button but it wasn't your typical "Jump" like you think of in say Skyrim.
>>
>>376530610
it's often praised and always said how it's such a calamity it didn't sell more or so

It's funny because the devs mocked Cowadoody but even the rehashfest shit allows you to jump and Bulletstorm doesn't.
>>376529696
there's no jump button at all, there's a press E to vault over object cancer mechanic, you don't jump, you just press the use key on objects
>>
>>376528771
>You guys know they already released a superior remaster of the best action shooter right?

Why would I buy it a second time?
>>
>>376528771
hahahahaha no. This game fucking sucks. It makes fun of Call of Duty pretending its any fucking different when it follows the same gameplay campaign structure. It attempts to add depth by adding more things you click on to interact with but the core gameplay is still generic COD shit at a slightly faster pace. For example, in a good video game you fight monsters and learn their mechanics. In a shitty modern COD clone you go on a roller coaster ride exactly as the devs planned it. When people say this game is underrated it made me go into it expecting a mechanically driven FPS, not more generic shit. Just as many awful modern shooter trends as the next game but its telling itself it's somehow different. It is overrated by people crying it's underrated, but shitty games like this deserve to be forgotten.

BTW this is the giant monster I was referring to, a fucking glorified arcade lightgun shooting segment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dft5_Y6Bs_8
>>
File: 1494375930932.gif (975KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494375930932.gif
975KB, 420x420px
>>376528771
>giving gearbox money
>giving gearbox money for a scam
>>
>>376528771
I'm not going to buy any Gearbox game till they SHOUT DOWN the Battleborn servers for good.
>>
File: 1494398811798.gif (4MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1494398811798.gif
4MB, 720x404px
>>376528771
Hey Randy, I hope you and your company go bankrupt. I hope you're forced to live in a skip.
>>
File: 8cdf255942fd423db8d86499749f9e7f.jpg (138KB, 640x1079px) Image search: [Google]
8cdf255942fd423db8d86499749f9e7f.jpg
138KB, 640x1079px
>>376528771
Hi Randy
>>
>>376528771
Is this game worth getting, and is the remake any good? I never played it and it seemed like a gimmicky shooter made by the Gears dudes so I kind of just ignored it. Plus I heard the checklist of moves to do made levels feel tedious.
>>
>>376528771
>Actually paying full price for a fucking remake

Yeah nah. Gearbox are a bunch of jews.
>>
>>376528946
>sold 2-3 copies around the world
>overrated
i think you need to spend some time off 4chan you basemend dweller
>>
>>376531281
Its a generic modern shooter with a gameplay gimick that you interact with the enviornment to kill enemies. Other innovations include being able to reload while sprinting/sliding, carrying 4 guns, and being rewarded for creativity. But its not very good as the core gameplay is still generic and uninteresting, relies on setpieces and walking sections to connect combat, but if you like campaigns like Call of Duty then its a generally faster paced and more fun version of that. Overall you miss nothing by not playing it. The story and characters suck too and it takes far too long teaching basic mechanics before it gets remotely fun.
>>
I'm hype for Vanquish! Randy really is a bad*ss and knows how to make a game.
>>
>>376531534
you need to read my post again retard, I said overrated on /v/, ie this game is nowhere as good as the spergs here claim it to be
>>
>>376531584
The scoring system is also completely bananas and feels more like checking off a list.
You'll do a lot of skillshots maybe once or twice just for completion and then go back to the usual and way more simple shit like blowing up red barrels or sliding into an enemy with your shotgun and blasting them into some environmental hazard which gives way more points than all that overly elaborate shit.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.