[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any games out that don't try to shove SJW agenda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Are there any games out that don't try to shove SJW agenda down your throat anymore?
>>
>>376527561
how is that shoving it up your face?

if I remember correctly you can choose to be confused and ask what's wrong with him.
>>
>Hobbyist crossdressing is SJW
Huh?
>>
>>376527561
name seventy two games that do this. You can't.
>>
Jap games
>>
>>376527561
that guy is not gay though

he just likes dressing as a chick
>>
>>376529062
It's not even that he likes dressing specifically as a woman.

He just likes dressing up in a bunch of different outfits.
>>
They were taking the piss out of the player enjoying role-playing games and pretending to be Geralt, you fucking spacker.
>>
>>376527561
Lol, and they say Witcher has beautiful females.
>>
>>376527561
i only play older games now because the present PC culture disgusts me (not to mention the fact that modern games have 1/10th the complexity of older games).
>>
>>376527561
That part was pretty subtle humor and didn't feel SJW at all. Are you autistic?
>>
File: 1275073717540.jpg (31KB, 498x323px) Image search: [Google]
1275073717540.jpg
31KB, 498x323px
Depends on how you define SJW. If you take /pol/'s definition where any inclusion of women, non whites or gays is "SJW" then few games will fit.
>>
>>376529151
>>376529062
In fact he just does it for money. He only comes around in that outfit after you mention Dandelion, because thats when Dandelion was into.

But obvious bait aside. I was just replaying TW3 and I had to think about those calling it sexist, when it featured a lot of well written female characters actually. Makes me wonder if those calling it sexist only did so, because Yen and Triss were Geralts "pick and choose" romance options. Or maybe because some other options to have sex. Like you know, one night stands.
>>
File: Frederic_Leighton_-_The_Hit.jpg (500KB, 1495x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Frederic_Leighton_-_The_Hit.jpg
500KB, 1495x2000px
When will these SJWs stop pushing their agenda? They've been doing this for millennia. When will they STOP!?
>>
the crossdressing elf was played for a laugh, the same way japanese games do it

bioware would've been entirely serious and had the elf tell you the tale of how he's always been a female elf stuck inside a man's body.
>>
>only tells you if you ask him about it

cdpr does it right
>>
>>376529597
I think the fact that most of the women are either highly sexualized or old ugly crones made people whine that it was sexist.

But those people are idiots. People whined about the same thing when Witcher 2 came out.
>>
>>376527561
Plenty. If you weren't such a closet faggot maybe you wouldn't focus so hard on the relative few that do.
>>
I can't wait to see the response to minorities /trannies being all over cyberpunk 2077.
>>
>whining about things you don't like being in videogames
Sarkessian get out
>>
>>376529062
It's implied Elihal and Dandelion fugged, I'm sure Dandelion took it up the ass.
>>
>>376527561
It's an elf, crossdressing actually makes it less of a flaming faggot than its default state.
>>
>>376527561
He's not gay, or a Tranny.
He's just an Elf.
>>
>>376529931
>most of the women are either highly sexualized or old ugly crones
Are they? I actually thought many women looked rather realistically. I mean the amound of detail and variety in terms of faces was pretty good. It was not only "9/10s" so to speak. The variety in terms of attractiveness and natural looks was pretty good.

At least as far as I remember.
>>
Drag queens generally aren't supported by sjws
>>
>>376530091
Nope, flat out says that didnt happen. He just likes to pretend to be other people.
>>
>>376530091
He said dandelion was too drunk to fuck anyone. so he just passed out
>>
>>376527561
That scene wasn't SJW. It was just some weirdo elf that liked dressing up.
>>
>>376528937
hmm
>>
There's a lot of sjws but these poles ain't one of them
>>
>>376529597

Witcher series has some of the best female characters written in a game. They fit the franchise and setting perfectly.
>>
>>376530412
>>376530462
Misunderstood it then.

I understood it as he was really drunk but not drunk enough to know I wasn't cross dressing. So I took it as they rugged but Dandelion knew he was cross dressing idk
>>
>>376532006
I honestly can't tell if I'm looking at dudes in disguises or women
>>
>>376533450
How young are you?
>>
>>376534025
21 but never considered myself a smart person
The only one of those I could see be a man in a drag is the one on the right but even then, the artstyle makes the face pretty feminine and that always confuses me
Anyway upon closer inspection it's just Cloud in a drag. But I never played FF so I didn't recognize him
>>
>>376527561
>why do games have things that I disagree with
Don't like it don't play it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.