[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>next zelda game will be multiplayer FUCK what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (64KB, 824x568px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
64KB, 824x568px
>next zelda game will be multiplayer

FUCK what the fuck am i supposed to do now? literally losing the last safe hold for singleplayer what in the fuck am i supposed to play now? if its all multiplayer i cant play anything i cant worko with other people and i am shit at team work what in the fuck? i guess i am just screwed and will soon have NOTHING to play
>>
Nintendo still can't into online multiplayer so not a single fuck is given
>>
File: 7447474747.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
7447474747.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>376522705
Shut up retard
>>
>>376522938
this isnt helping me figure out what im suppsoed to play after all games go multiplayer
>>
>>376523034
Eat shit
>>
>>376523134
if you are not going to say anything useful then go away
>>
>>376522705
This is some retarded shit OP

>article: next Zelda could be multiplayer
>op: the next Zelda WILL be multiplayer wtf
>>
>>376523423
could usually means will when its coming from the producer and even if its a chance it still could leave me with nothing top play and still in the same problem
>>
>>376522705
He meant they'll make another triforce heroes or four swords game on the switch, retard.

Mainline Zelda will always be single player but that'll be coming in like 5 years.
>>
>>376522705
Are you stupid? I only play single player games too. My backlog is so deep that I'll never finish.
>>
>>376522705
Oh like four swords
>>
>>376523679
i cant make it through alot of games cause i die and losing means you suck at the game i dont do things i am bad at
>>
Cry into a pillow because games with multiplayer can still have equally good single player modes
>>
Triforce Heroes was incredible when you got a good group going. One of my most memorable 3DS games 2bh
>>
>>376523979
i have no one to play with though not my fault no one likes me and its obvious they dont cause no one talks to me so the clearly dont want to talk to me
>>
>>376524152
I don't want to talk to you either
>>
how old are you OP
>>
>>376524459
im 30 why?
>>
>>376522705
yeah, the next zelda will be a multiplayer handheld, and then theyll make a traditional entry again. nintendo has done this several times what the fuck is this thread even about?
>>
Shut up nigger, it worked for Four Swords, it'll work for a new game.
>>
>next Zelda is going to have multiplayer
>next Zelda is going to be open-world like BotW

If they pushed something similar to an MMO that would be some next level shit
>>
File: 1493962904111.png (145KB, 335x402px) Image search: [Google]
1493962904111.png
145KB, 335x402px
>>376522705
>Could be = will be
>>
>I could have Wendy's for lunch
>OH FUCK MICHAEL IS GONNA HAVE WENDY'S FOR LUNCH GUYS. HOLY SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW ? I HOPE THEY STILL HAVE A KIDS MEAL .
>>
>>376526372
as i already said if it is im still in the same shit and will still need to find something else to p=lay
>>
>>376526497
ok
>>
>>376523973
But they haven't, so far.

And for LoZ, the trope is so played out, it will be received even more coldly.
>>
>>376522705
Will someone PLEASE assassinate Aonuma?
>>
File: CY1x-kPUMAAMCJG.jpg (78KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
CY1x-kPUMAAMCJG.jpg
78KB, 600x804px
I'm ok with this
After rhe absolute disaster BotW has been,the only thing Ninty can do is to ruin this franchise ala Metroid for free memes and publicity

I'm in
>>
>>376526497
ok
>>
Four Swords with an open world to conquer sounds like it could be neat.
And sounds like it could suit the Switch well. Four Swords that is.
>>
>>376526685
>disaster
>well received
>sold boatloads
>great review scores

it has been far from a disaster from any respect
>>
>>376522705
A few days ago I was thinking if they would attempt a multiplayer Zelda again.
>>
>>376527558
>make bland open world zelda
>gamers still play beth, etc

>will make bland multiplayer zelda
>gamers will still play WoW, etc
>>
>>376527981
how does people still playing other games make BOTW a disaster? do you honestly think most people only play a single game out of each genrea?
>>
>>376522705
>tfw Phil Spencer was right
>>
You know, I wouldn't be averse to a Zelda MMO set during the Imprisoning War.
>>
>>376528225
He is shitposting, anon.
>>
Why aren't there more hybrids like... I dunno, Dark Souls? Basically a single player game but other players can provide additional dynamic mechanics that enhance playthroughs without overtaking the single player experience.
>>
The Switch not getting a Four Swords like game would be a mistake.
Also why does /v/ fall into a complete rampage whenever Nintendo does something with the Four Swords concept?
>>
>>376523034
>Zelda going full multiplayer and not just having it as an option

It will be a side thing you can do, even Four Swords can be played on your own.
>>
>>376531517
i just dont want any multiplayer period
>>376531046
>people like me have to literally firewall it just to be able to enjoy it
with being bothered or having our progress trolled away from us

fuck that
>>
>2017 and Nintendo still can't figure out a good online service

I think you're okay anon. Nintendo is at a ps2 level of online functionality.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.