[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /v/, I'm finally going to complete this piece of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (423KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
423KB, 1920x1080px
Alright /v/, I'm finally going to complete this piece of shit once and for all. I played Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne several times without ever so much as touching a Wiki on your recommendation, and I do honestly think my experience was better for it. But when it comes to Dark Souls 2 there's always some frustrating part that makes me drop the game every time I try to play it. Some segment where it feels like I need to have some kind of ranged attack when I'm playing a melee only character, or just need to have a more optimized build in general(I didn't even know about ADP and i-frames until recently) . Since my autism dictates I need to finish 2 before playing 3, what's a straightforward PvE build that'll allow me to get through al the shitty parts of the game like the gank squads in Royal Rat Authority and the Shrine of Amana?
>>
Sorry, but you're just fucking bad. This game is not hard at all,. For every encounter with more than 1 enemy, all you need is a weapon with a wide attack area, Straight Sword R2 on some, Greatsword, UGS, etc. Use your fucking brain. Royal Rat Authority is the only pain in the ass because it fucks with you like Capra Demon, but it's optional so just skip the cunt.
>>
>>376506220
>Royal Rat Authority
There is a way to easily destroy the little rats with lingering flame before the boss goes at you.
>Shrine of Amana
You need patience, luck, learn where all the enemies are and, if you want, a bow with poison arrows. (This is a shit part, so feel no shame in cheesing it with bow and poison arrows)
>>
Stop.
Only an idiot and imbecile would play a game he/she doesn't enjoy; time is too precious to be wasted. Just jump to 3.

t. someone who loves Dark Souls 2, but can understand why some people doesn't.
>>
>>376506521
God people who play these games are literally shit.I dont even need a strategy to go through Shrine of Amana since it isnt even hard at all.You just need to play unlocked and be aware of your enviroment.
>>
don't play dark souls 2
you're missing nothing
>>
>>376506220
If it's too hard for you just skip it.
>>
>>376507330

Except a better game than 1 could ever be
>>
File: 1410914030019.jpg (152KB, 519x692px)
1410914030019.jpg
152KB, 519x692px
>>376507613
here's your (you)
>>
>>376507754
He is right though.Dark Souls 1 is pretty overrated
>>
>>376507330
>you're missing nothing

Except the best pvp and build variety in the series.
>>
>>376506220
DS2's controls are actually much better than 1 in like every way. My advice would be to find a 2 handed weapon you like and roll/dodge instead of trying to use a shield. Shields are only good in DeS and DS1. Also have a bow on you to shoot and pull single enemies on those parts that feel like you should have a ranged weapon.
>>
>>376507246
lelele ebic git gud gaymur
>>
>>376507802
Dark Souls 1 being overrated doesn't change the fact that 2 sucks.
>>376507925
PvP is garbage in all 3 games and the build variety doesn't matter when there's no fun bosses or enemies to fight against.
>>
>>376506220
>Some segment where it feels like I need to have some kind of ranged attack
SO use a ranged attack.

>when I'm playing a melee only character
Even throwing knives can be used without stats. If you're denying yourself all ranged attacks, you're willingly making the game harder for yourself for no reason. It's possible to beat the game without using a ranged attack, but be prepared for some very difficult areas.
>>
>>376507979
The gameplay in the Dark Souls series literally got better with every game and don't tell me you play dark souls for lore/story. DS3 and DS2 are objectiveley better than DS1 in every aspect other than lore and "originality" which sin't even true cause DS1 just copied DeS lore.
>>
>>376508083
>The gameplay in the Dark Souls series literally got better with every game
LMAO
I didn't realise spamming roll with infinite stamina while enemies did their fifty hit combos was the pinnacle of gameplay
>DS3 and DS2 are objectiveley better than DS1 in every aspect
Aside from world cohesion, progression balance, atmosphere and NPCs
>sin't even true cause DS1 just copied DeS lore.
I understand now, you're a bandwagoning faggot who has never played Demon Souls pretending to know anything about souls games.
>>
>>376508319
Truth hurts doesn't it. DS1 was shit.
>>
>>376508423
t.retard who started the souls series with 2 and has a worthless opinion
>muh adaptability is genius game design
>world doesn't make sense? based tanimura it just adds to the charm
>I'm so h*cking glad BASED TANIMURA implemented soul memory so I can PvP as a smelter havel katana hexer like the cool youtubers I watch!
>good bosses, lore and story? who needs those things lol I don't want to be challenged in any way
>>
>>376506220
>Royal Rat Authority
That boss is optional and only required for some shitty covenant. So if you just wanna finish DS2, skip him.
>>
>>376506220

who cares nerd. what's the best pyromancy in the game and why is it forbidden sun?
>>
>>376508762
Fire Snake > Forbidden Shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.