[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be game key marketplace >allow users to buy games at their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: download (13).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>be game key marketplace
>allow users to buy games at their true value
>assblasted devs want more money to fund their walking simulators and $10 artisan coffee
>now no longer competitive in prices

Why are moralfaggots allowed to live?
>>
>sell stolen things
Why are black people allowed to live?
>>
>>376506410
Because white people have empathy
>>
>>376506215
It's only reddit being moralcucks

All my friends don't give a shit if you buy from g2a because we're not americans that have money to blow away $160 on every video game ever
>>
Someone show me one video game that's worth it's FULL price (that includes all dlc etc) and I'll show the rest of you a dumb fuck with more money than brains.
>>
>>376506410
>Implying all the keys are stolen
>>
I don't care if you keep using this shit site but all your reasons are really retarded.
>>
>>376506215
Does g2a suck now then? I checked it the other day and the stuff on sale was only like 3 dollars below normal price.
>>
>>376509124
From what I understand Steam killed key reselling by getting stricter on (often bullshit) regional price differences.

Key resellers are still fine if you use them for non-steam stuff.
>>
>>376506410
Every key they sell is legitimate The publisher, the devs have all been PAID for them! Dumb reddit fag, stop talking about shit you know nothing about!
>>
>>376509045
>Hey G2A, can you ring me up a couple of keys? non-stolen, of course. Wouldn't wanna hurt my conscience :))
>>
>>376509257
And this is why I pirate every game that forces me to install or have Steam.
>>
>>376509436
>white knighting for a corporation
This is why the west is circling the drain.
>>
>>376509124
What >>376509257 says is right, now you can't gift games to people if there is a big price difference between regions
>>
>>376509507
>White knighting for a scummy corporation for muh pro consumer rights
Ah yes, G2A, the Robin Hood of the modern age.
>>
>>376509525
Fucking Steam. I had heard about this the other day, didn't know it was because of G2A. I hate anti-consumer practices. Steam is nearly as bad as consoles and AAA publishers nowadays.
>>
G2A is like Russia of video games
>>
You can get rising storm 2 for like 12 bucks which is pretty fucking cool.
I use keysites all the time though. Fuck paying more than I have to. I don't care if I have a job, I still shop for the cheapest I can get something so that I can get more stuff.
>>
>>376509565
I'm not calling G2A Robing Hood, I'm calling you a cuck for supporting a corp over your own wallet.
>>
>>376506410
I bet you hate ebay and craiglist too

I bet you're a good goy and buy shit directly from manufacturers. Reddit cucks man
>>
>>376508150
fallout new Vegas is like 9 bucks for the game and all the DLC
>>
>>376509565
G2A is just a marketplace though. There's tons of other sites that do the same exact shit, including eBay.
>>
>>376509607

Dev's get fucking salty when you resell keys too. It's fucking stupid. Devolver digital deactivate any key they can find that was sold on G2A. Even if it was from Humble Bundle etc and wasn't bought with a stolen credit card

I just don't buy games any more now. Or if I do it's from cdkeys or on a sale cos fuck paying the prices publishers want for games now
>>
Who let the poor third worlders in here
They ought to put a money barrier by now
>>
>people could sell stolen things
>we have to destroy an entire economy because of this
What ever happened to personal accountability? Don't give out your credit card to anyone you don't trust. Watch your statements every month. Better yet, don't even have a credit card, have a debit card. Go one step further and have a debit card that you don't have more than $20 dollars on until you move money from savings to it via your bank's phone app.
>>
>>376509714

That's its reduced price you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>376509714
I bought it off of amazon back in september for $1.23

Should have bought dozens now that I think about it, if I flipped even a few I could made money back.
>>
>>376509842
You're the poorfag

Rich people are rich because they're jewish as fuck and spend less and less the more they gain

Meanwhile you poorcucks spends $120 per game, buy $1000 iphone 7s, get $50k car loans, etc and have a minimun wage job.
>>
>>376509692
>buying directly from manufacturer
BAD GOY ALERT!
You're supposed to by from affiliated stores only.
>>
>>376510986
Came here to say this. Where do these retards get this logic from. I work with people who have millions in the bank and youd think they would have Jewish ancestors due to them not wanting to spend a single dollar and get everything out of you.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.