[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's going on with this game? Have they completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: no-man-sky.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
no-man-sky.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So what's going on with this game? Have they completely dropped support?
>>
>>376504448
no they released another big patch a month or so ago
>>
>>376504448
Still supported and updated, photo mode is great
>>
File: TnLU04r.jpg (231KB, 1016x677px) Image search: [Google]
TnLU04r.jpg
231KB, 1016x677px
>>376504448
"here's why you may never hear from Sean Murray ever again"
>>
>tfw you have to wait another 10 years for a blunder this big to come along again
>>
>>376506135
holy shit
>>
File: teaandnoms.png (111KB, 497x281px) Image search: [Google]
teaandnoms.png
111KB, 497x281px
They're retired to the kitchen to enjoy some high quality noms after the last patch, OP.
>>
>>376506135
Am I reading this right? This thing is saying No Man's Sky only cost 6 million to develop?
>>
>>376506135
And how many people have refunded?

I mean the game was so bad and heavily refunded that it forced Valve to update their Steam Store advertising policy.
>>
>>376506135
Based fucking Sean
>>
Everyone who brought this garbage got robbed.
I'm still wondering why no one sued that scammer scumbag.
>>
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that NMS was actually pretty good?
>>
>>376506740
>that prerendered footage when he was on Conan's show

I mean if you look at his hands he isn't even playing the fucking thing.
>>
>>376506135
>based on Kotaku

Throw it in the trash can.
Once you make a false assumption, any further reasoning down the road is worthless.
>>
File: SeanMurraySE-2015-300x300-2.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
SeanMurraySE-2015-300x300-2.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
Daily reminder that Sean Murray made a fortune off lies that you autists bought.
>>
What did they actually change compared to the release version? Is there more now than grinding materials?
>>
>>376506802
It was quintesential 5 hour pirate kino
>>
>>376506802
It was/is pure trash.
>>
File: 1494183284089.png (791KB, 1293x808px) Image search: [Google]
1494183284089.png
791KB, 1293x808px
>>376506802
It's 3d Starbound. And that's fucking sad that a 2d game has more content but it's fucking shit.
>>
Got it used for 10 dollars and it was worth the 10 dollars, very little more. Insane amount of backtracking for an open world game, no way to reliably label and go back to places you've been without naming them stupid bullshit, worlds are way too samey to make exploration exciting.
It's like a robot made a game based on popular trends.
People like big worlds? Better make an endless world with no variation.
People like crafting? Better make crafting trees that require you to constantly jump between areas in auto-travel mode just to get a single item out of the half dozen you need for this simple task.
People like quest lines? Better slap some "engaging" dialogue into your traders and hope people don't skip past it.
People like player interaction? Beacons lol
A few updates can probably make it a good game isntead of an alright game but it'll never be worth the 60$ pricetag.
>>
>>376506861
and the fucking retards still pre-order
>>
One mans lies
>>
>>376506578
It only had like 12 developers
>>
>>376506680
The refunds were a meme, just redditors screaming at the internet. There weren't actually that many, it's already counted in the steamspy stats and it's only because of sites misreporting things that the steam policy was clarified.

>>376506578
It was made by a very small team. That's the real advantage of procedural stuff, you barely need any content creator.

>>376506740
There was nothing to sue for. Even when the british whatchamacallit authority examined it they found there was no false advertising, just internet people throwing a tantrum over things they imagined.
>>
>>376509193
12 was at the end of production, during most of it there were 8-9.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.