[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the blunder of the decade? What the FUCK were they thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: banner.png (546KB, 1920x525px) Image search: [Google]
banner.png
546KB, 1920x525px
Is this the blunder of the decade? What the FUCK were they thinking with that ending?
>>
>>376501962
Would some just spoil the ending?
>>
What's the majority of the game like? Any good?

If it has a terrible ending but is otherwise good, then it is at least consistent with its predecessor.
>>
>>376502232
I heard that the hiding mechanic was toned down so...
>>
Refunded it after a hour. I liked the first game but I found this one to be really fucking annoying. Must admit that I was playing on hard but I got fed up with npcs walking into me and somehow still being stupid enough to lose track of you if you run in a circle around a tree.

Also
>encounter the tall speedy woman for the first time time
>*blocks ur path*
>run back and go in a circle around a wooden fence and run past the path she was blocking
>loses track of me and starts minding her own business in a retard corner
>see a crawl space near the barn to crawl under
>music starts blaring letting me know the scripted sequence is now telling her where I am

Shit was starting to become predictable and annoying.
>>
>>376502084
a priest raped the grill the story is about, she fell down the stairs or some shit and died, he told the protag not to tell anyone

the protag's wife delivers a baby after an entire game of bullshit gaslighting for the horror angle that has nothing to do with anything, one of the main bosses gets killed by a piece of rebar that miraculously falls from the sky and the main boss cuts his throat for no reason

you leave the chapel where that happens, all the spooky cultist townspeople drank kool aid and killed themselves and the final scene is the protag's younger self praying with the girl who died in the school kitchen which has absolutely nothing to do with anything and is the worst resolution of the "story" I've ever seen in a game

do not buy this piece of shit
>>
>>376502232
The AI always knows where you are because the game wants you to constantly be moving so you're scared, the entire thing is one long chase sequence that becomes tedious after the first half hour

also once you realise most of the enemies are stupid hick fucks with kitchen knives who refuse to clean up their ramshackle hillbilly shithole (the only reason why it's scary + a liberal smattering of mutilated corpses literally everywhere for no reason) the horror wears off fast
>>
>>376501962
After resident Evil 7 nobody wanted a stupid fucking walkshit trash "game".
>>
>>376502232
>What's the majority of the game like? Any good?
Most of the game is in hillbilly country, pretty boring generic horror shit. You get these hallucinations that take you into a school though, those parts are pretty badass.
>>
>>376502339
Thanks for saving me $30, anon. Have some PS4 bux and was legitimately debating on buying this.
Good god that sounds fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1481122071429.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1481122071429.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>376501962
>>376502339
>>
>>376502601
In a way, I agree. RE7 showed a nice balance between combat and running away. Outlast 2 could've handled a couple of guns without taking anything away from it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.