[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“We’re very pleased with the progress of our new act

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

>“We’re very pleased with the progress of our new action IP from BioWare,” said Electronic Arts chief executive officer Andrew Wilson during the company’s fiscal Q4 2017 earnings conference call. “The design is stunning. Gameplay mechanics are excellent, and the action will be exhilarating
http://gematsu.com/2017/05/bioware-new-ip-delayed-past-march-2018
Finally game with good gameplay
Who hyped?
>>
>>376501881
>good game
>delays
its being delayed so bioware can unfuck their shit and cant afford another andromedia
>>
>the CEO of a company infamous for braindead easy and shallow games is happy with the gameplay mechanics of the new game from their most faggoty stable
Nah.
>>
Mass Age
Dragon Effect
>>
what do you expect him to say?
"The new BioWare IP is pretty horrid. I played it myself. We fully expect it to be panned by critics and bomb financially. Things pick up in the fourth quarter, though..."
>>
>>376501881
>bioware
>ever making a good game again
>comes from EA of all people
xD
>>
>The game is built around a live service, and through our creative process, we decided to add more to the disruptive new social design for our players

oooh boy

I'm glad I was never really a bioware fan, cause they're gettin' fucked hard by EA's big throbbing management.
>>
>bioware
>good game

4 hours of trannies telling you their life story as you walk down the hallway, and you press a button to begin the game but instead it flashes BUY OUR DLC TO CONTINUE THIS EPIC JOURNEY.
>>
>>376501881
>Who hyped?

Man, shills really need a new word
>>
Oh yes, I'm definitely taking the word of an EA executive on the quality of a BioWare game, of all things.
>>
>>376501881
>2 feet of dick has been deposited in your ass
>>
>>376501881
>Finally

Are you allowed to speak like that about the company? Because using a word like that implies that the previous games didn't have "good" gameplay.
>>
>>376502353
This. I mean come the fuck on.
>>
>>376502942
And not just theirs
>>
>destiny clone
Why would cloning shit be a good idea?
>>
File: 1490279957801.png (289KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1490279957801.png
289KB, 540x438px
>>376501881
Bioware died after DA:O
>>
>>376502942
DA I ducks and so does ME A
>>
if they had 3 straight E3s with andromeda showing essentially proof of concept screenshots and then when it finally comes out it's a complete mess whatever this is would definitely be in the same shape since they haven't even shown concept art. How could it remotely have been ready by early next year?
>>
They're ditching the RPG genre, but their games have really average at best gameplay and used to be saved by the writing/story, this is gonna be interesting.
>>
>>376503637
Bioware died when it made Dragon Age: Origins, a terrible, generic game that is overrated by most, and it was clear from that point they didn't need to even try making an interesting setting/story to get showered with praise.
>>
It says a lot about how poorly EA assets are managed that they buy out companies who specialize in making a certain type of game, and instead of using their strengths they just throw a completely different genre at them.

Not that Bioware really has any strengths anymore, but you'd think if you were going to take over a company that makes RPGs, you'd get them to churn out RPGs.
>>
>>376501881
>all RPGs have to be open-world because of Skyrim
>now Bioware's new IP and Cyberpunk 2077 both focusing on multiplayer
I'm scared for the future of this genre.
>>
>bioware
>making good games in this day and age

haha yeah right
what kind of wacky SJW adventure will it be this time?
>>
>>376504442
Dragon Age: Origins is a great game though, you either didn't play it or you're way too stupid to realize this.

And how is it generic? It had refreshing things like origin stories and love triangle dialogues. It had a fair share of memorable quests and locations and the characters were great. The dialogue was also better than what most RPGs shit out.
>>
>>376505129
I did play it, it's easily the most generic fantasy game I have ever played. How is it original at all? The game straight says: here retard, pick a class: Rogue, Warrior or Mage, now a race: Human, Elf or Dwarf. Oh and there's some racism against elves I guess.

The game just takes the big book of fantasy cliches and hammers you in the head with it, Mass Effect 1 at least had interesting races and the codex was nice to read, this is just lazy everything. The fact you can fuck an edgelord witch doesn't really make up for the everything feeling like a fantasy clichefest.
>>
>>376505368
There's nothing wrong with generic fantasy settings my man, you seem obsessed with something that has basically little to nothing to do with how good a game is or isn't.
>>
>>376507253
don't move goalposts, you just asked how it was generic, I told you how, now suddenly it's acceptable to be generic, no it isn't, Bioware games have really okay-at-best gameplay, so there's more pressure on the story and setting to carry the game, which makes DA:O quite fucking overrated and mediocre
>>
>>376507368
>There's only dude on 4chan
>>
>>376507423
Also your post was dumb either way, the setting/story and characters are important for a RPG since you'll do a lot of talking and exploring. If the setting is too dull it affects the game more than say a shooter. Doubly so for Bioware because they really don't have good gameplay in their games.
>>
>>376501881
EA will never not be publically pleased with whatever they do, because keeping up appearances for their investors who are clueless about the company they invested hundreds of millions in is EAs business, not making quality games, as some fools might think.
>>
File: IMG_5614.jpg (74KB, 1024x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5614.jpg
74KB, 1024x651px
>EA
>Bioware
>Creative
>Good gameplay
>>
>>376501881
What do you know, degenerates as usual. They should entourage every one of their employees to eat estrogen and castrate, then tell us the unwanted information such as how they hide their dicks in their anus like trannies usually did here. The ultimate progressive solution.
>>
>ME:A
>BioWare tried to push the boundaries of the software, particularly in the area of character animation, which Mac Walters felt was at an "all-time high
>>
>>376501881
>bioware
just die please
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.