[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Heard that people's Switch screens are getting scratched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Switch-Screen-Scratched.jpg (33KB, 620x325px) Image search: [Google]
Switch-Screen-Scratched.jpg
33KB, 620x325px
> Heard that people's Switch screens are getting scratched by the dock
> Look it up on Google images
> All of the scratches are on the sides of the screen

Holy fuck, people are morons. This is hilarious.

There are rails on the inside of the dock that look a little sharp, but these are placed nowhere near the screen. The only way it could get scratched is if people are throwing their switches into the dock haphazardly, with one half hanging out sideways or something. If you're careful, there's no chance of scratches.

Why are people so careless with their possessions?
>>
>>376495732
I dont get this like I literally drop and slap my switch into the dock carelessly and mines still doesnt have scratches on it.
>>
>>376495732
>works on my machine :^)
>>
After the o3ds issue, something like this being caused by horrendous engineering oversight is not out of the question
>>
>>376495732
It's a console designed for kids, what do you expect? Nintendo did a horible design.
>>
>>376495732
Why are you defending incompetent design choices?
>>
>>376496179
What do you mean? You literally have to slide it in at an angle for there to be scratches, if so, what did you expect?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svKTFZ_MXo4
>>
Probably because there is literally nothing to help with alignment when docking unless you are looking directly into the fucking dock
>>
the same people throwing wii-motes at their tvs
>>
>>376496226
For a console marketed toward everyone possible, most importantly children, it's a bad engineering and design oversight to not think the product would be mishandled and prevent possible damage from this.
>>
>>376496881
> it's a bad engineering and design oversight to not think the product would be mishandled and prevent possible damage from this.

This is true, but you should never defend retards, nor should you underestimate the depths of their incompetence. There will always be a way that idiots will break things.
>>
>>376496881
So what can they do? Whatever they do some retard WILL find a way to scratch it
>>
>>376496390
I HAVE TO FUCKING LOOK AT SOMETHING TO USE IT PROPERLY?

ITS FUCKING 2017, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER NINTENDO.
>>
>>376497234
>try to chaos dunk my switch into the dock blindfolded
>break my TV
fucking nintendo. you bet your ass someone's attempted something similar just for the hell of it
>>
>>376497081
I'm not defending retards. I'm just saying that considering the target includes children, the console has been badly engineered under this aspect.

>>376497138
A product can't be nuke and idiot proof, but should try to be. The Switch doesn't even try.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.