[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fat alpha roadpig >insult the retarded mercy and order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 725.jpg (210KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
725.jpg
210KB, 1024x1024px
>be fat alpha roadpig
>insult the retarded mercy and order her to stay with me and heal me
>she immediately hurries to me and becomes my personal heal bitch the whole game long
>carry the team's worthless asses to victory
>get potg, MVP 76% time on fire, 85% hook accuracy
>she adds me after the game ends
>she is now my personal private pocket heal slut

feels good to be a fat alpha tank.
get cucked offense class faggots, tanks get all the bitches because we know how to put them in their place.
>>
File: lovable.jpg (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lovable.jpg
508KB, 1920x1080px
>>376493992
Cool story bro
>>
Why would Roadhog even need a healslut, he can be his own healslut.
>>
>>376494181
>would you rather wank or get an handjob by a swiss cutie
>>
>>376493992
Jeez, reading this and I can actually picture how OP has all sort's of psychological problems.

Kinda like one of those awkward elitist potential school shooters.
>>
>>376494473
like what?
>>
Roadhog nerf when?
It's not even the hook anymore, it's the fact he counters 80% of the cast and is a 600 health dps hero
>>
>>376494516
Lack of humility for one.
>>
File: 1340598823912.jpg (66KB, 595x457px) Image search: [Google]
1340598823912.jpg
66KB, 595x457px
Roadhog is the worst thing about the game, period. It doesnt matter how successful he is in high end play, his design is bullshit made manifest. He needs a rework or an actual nerf unlike his last two "nerfs" that were actually buffs
>>
>>376494516
He's playing a team focused game with a single player mindset.
He's probably oblivious to the number of times people assisted him throughout the game.

I can only imagine he's kinda like that guy who plays an MMO all alone because he can't stand anyone or vice versa. Basically he takes the MM out of MMO games.
>>
>>376494572
until geoff decide to not play him.
the guy was playing favorites back in hots too
>>
>>376493992
Jealous if that's true my dude.

Always wanted a healslut to bully lovingly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.