[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many years has it been since a AAA game has been genuinely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 10

File: prey-logo.jpg (144KB, 1318x741px) Image search: [Google]
prey-logo.jpg
144KB, 1318x741px
How many years has it been since a AAA game has been genuinely good? I can't believe a AAA studio created a modern, non-dumbed down, version of system shock that feels like it was made for the PC first.

Could video games actually be getting better?
>>
>>376492795
Dying Light is a good AAA game.
DOOM is a good AAA game.

However, they were not made for PC first.
I'm fairly sure that Homefront The Revolution was actually made for PC first.

Also, what makes you think that Prey was made for PC first?
>>
>>376492795
bump
>>
>>376492795
give it up its a bad game no one knows wtf its about flop of the century
>>
I'd say video games are better than they were in the horrible period from the mid-00s to a few years ago. It's not the golden days of the 90s/early 00s but I find myself enjoying more games now compared to how jaded I was ten years ago. Prey compared to Bioshock is a good example. Though I guess I might have lowered my expectations, as well as enjoying what I have time to play more since I can spend far fewer hours in front of my computer or console now
>>
>>376492795
Was AC Black Flag AAA? If so, then that game.
>>
>>376492795
Stop pushing this game on everyone. There isn't a single FPS thats worth more than 20 bucks. The only exception I've ever been able to think of was Alien Isolation, although I got it when it was 20 bucks.
>>
>>376492795
Why would you ever doubt Arkane? They've never made a bad game.
>>
>>376494204
>>376496779
>"Hmm... people seem to talk about this game a lot. Maybe it's good?"
>"No no, they must be shilling it."
>>
>>376494204
I mean dude have you actually played it for more than 5 minutes?
>>
>>376497142
He hasn't played it at all.
>>
>>376492795
Prey has the worst combat I have seen since VTMB
>>
>>376496779
>Alien Isolation
>FPS
how can one anon be so retarded?
>>
>>376497336
Have you even played it? Combat is very satisfying
>>
>>376492795
can we all agree Morgan is the sexiest man of the year?
>>
>>376497548
>not The 'Cook'
>>
>Contrarian /v/ going out in force on all the Prey threads.

Do these people not know they can enjoy things? Did they bet money on a game failing or something?
>>
>>376497478
It became insanely easy and repetitive after half an hour
>>
>>376498070
They do it for free.
>>
>>376498105
So you didn't even make it out of the first area, good to know.
>>
Keep it to one thread you fucking kike shills.
>>
>>376492795
It's not about the years, it's about good devs.
Prey is better but the two Dishonored games were genuinely good too.

We just need more Arkane, nu-Id, MachineGames, CD Projekt, etc. and less Bethesda, Ubisoft, Bioware.

Good publishers too because Bethesda did a really bad job with Prey. A lot of people still think it's some kind of linear horror shooter and don't even know what an Immersive Sim is.
>>
>>376492795
>How many years has it been since a AAA game has been genuinely good?
last year when they released doom and dishonored 2
>>
>>376498153
When did I say that?
>>
>>376492795
Resident 7 was just a few months ago desu.
>>
>>376498693
This. Although I think 'Immersive Sim' sounds way too simcity for my taste.
>>
>>376498693
>no marketing
>no review copies
>no one knew what the game was
>forced a different game's name on a new IP
>mass confusion whether it's a sequel or reboot or not
>no one knew when the game actually released

Bethesda blew it so fucking hard it could sell so bad it kills Arkane.
>>
>>376492795
This game is getting fucking shilled HARD.
>>
>>376501774
Because it's genuinely fucking GOOD.
>>
>>376492795
may give it a try, is it cracked yet?
>>
The combat is boring but every thing else is great.
>>
>>376501774
>no marketing
>no early copies for review bait
>barely a demo
>alienates user base by using old unrelated ip name
>literally no one talking about it before release
But because it's AAA and because it's published by Bethesda. Autists like this will scream shill at the ano,s that tried it because they desperatley want to fit in as
>jaded anon that doessnt like any modern games because his tastes are too sophisticated
Pro-tip: you DONT want to be that anon. That anon hates his hobby and himself
>>
>>376501052
>no marketing
>no one knew what the game was
>mass confusion whether it's a sequel or reboot or not

i saw a german youtuber playing the game with a shill, and the youtuber asked questions like "is it a sequel or a reboot?", "how does it tie into the franchise and will old fans like it?", "what gameplay elements can i expect?", "will the quests have multiple solutions, how linear is it?" etc and they just answered

> wellll..... we can't really say....... we just doing our own thing desu.... but we think a lot of people will like it tho :^)

it's like they didn't event want to sell the game
>>
>>376501052
That's what I am most afraid of.

Deus Ex on the backburner because of the fiasco Square Enix made with the marketing.

Prey and Dishonored 2 underperforming. I really hope this doesn't kill Arkane. I hope the Dishonored team does Hexen or Heretic as the next project, since they can't do Dark Messiah.
>>
>>376501920
Close to cracking. They got Nier first.
>>
>>376492795
Another faggot who couldn't appreciate Dishonored 2.
>>
Here's your reply, Harvey.
>>
>>376493335
>Also, what makes you think that Prey was made for PC first?
Any FPS game qualifies.
>>
>>376496394
This is going to blow your fucking mind. But the 90s were not the golden age of vidya. You were just a dumb know nothing faggot. You think kids and teens today are going
>Damn why can't games today be more like banjo kazooie and quake
No, they're not; its just us old fags. I have 4 nephews that don't understand one bit the appeal of those old games. To them, they are living in a golden age of vidya.
I don't know why /v/ has such a hard time graping what nostalgia goggles actually are.
The games weren't great, they were just games. You just remember them as great because it's what you had.
If I have 12 year old you a modern console with modern games you would die in your basement from lack of nutrition
>>
>>376501052
>Bethesda blew it so fucking hard it could sell so bad it kills Arkane.
You don't think that's their goal? They already took over Arkane thanks to shady practices, now they want to kill it completely so that they can exploit the IPs completely without the public complaining that Arkane should be developing. They'll add some token from the studio to a team, then make a fuckton of Dishonored mobile shovelware, cashing in on normalfag casuals.
>>
>>376498153
He didn't even thoroughly explore the first area if he thinks it's repetitive
>>
>>376502674
dishonored 2 was fucking shit
>>
>>376498440
Trying too hard bud
:^)
>>
>>376502730
>graping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZoiJM1vlfc

On a serious note I agree nostalgiafags are the worst cunts ever
>>
>>376502557
>1 game
>franchise
':^)
>>
>>376502863
Your mom's shit faggot. You didn't played the game so fuck off, europoor
>>
People often mention good optimization.
My PC barely passes minimal requirements, will I be able to enjoy the game?
>>
>>376503098
yes
>>
>>376502592
It wasn't just the marketing. With Deus Ex the game was also tremendously short and obviously unfinished.
>>
>>376503098
>low res textures
>enjoy
Oh yeah, fo sho brah
>>
>/v/ hates it
>rpgcodex says it's alright, a good callback to system shock

I wonder who I will listen to, this shithole or rpgcodex
>>
Is spare parts OK to recycle?
>>
>>376503282
I'd say Prey is HL2 + Dead space + Bioshock + Deus ex
>>
>a good non casual game flops
the gaming is dead
>>
>>376503332
No, you need them to repair power generators and turrets
>>
Is is true that PS4 version has a big input lag ?
>>
>>376503332

Try to keep 8-10 on you, recycle the rest if you arent investing into repair.
>>
>>376502961
>tfw you miss an "s" while typing
Feels bad man
>>
I played the Opening Hour demo and thought it was okay. I just don't think it fits into the first game at all. The sequel they were working on was totally different, but they were at least including Tommy.
>>
File: 1454873778445.jpg (124KB, 640x784px) Image search: [Google]
1454873778445.jpg
124KB, 640x784px
>>376502674
>>376496947
>>376499779
Because of faggots like you I've bought this pile of tedious garbage
>>
>>376503376
>Meanwhile EA and DICE manage to sell shitload of BF1, blunder of century, solely based on touch and go reviewer baits and non-existent players spurging #RIPCOD
>>
>>376492795
>nu-Prey
>good
>>
>>376503425
its ~3 frames of input lag on a game that runs at 30. its pretty fucked. not to mention the already kind of shit combat and the atrocious audio mix.
>>
>>376503619
this prey doesn't have anything to do with the original, it just shares name
>>
>>376503360
I don't know about dead space.
>>
>>376503623
>my pentium 2 can't run it so it's shit >:(((
>>
>>376496718
badly overrated game, the naval sections gets repetitive quickly, the rest of the game is truly fucking aeful, Black Flag being good is a meme that needs to end
>>
>>376503716
I've played it on ps4
>>
>>376503425
Yes, but it seems to occur randomly. Mostly after you craft a lot or recycle a lot.
>>
>>376502730
Your 4 nephews have shit taste

I'm not being edgy. They really think that cod and Lego games are the epitome of gaming, when mechanically they are as simple as possible. They don't stretch your mind, have extremely immature stories (not just childish) and don't develop any critical thinking or reflexive skills like old games did
>>
>>376503761
>fps
>on ps4
nice
>>
>>376503687
What's bad about it?
:^)
>>
>>376503787
>They don't stretch your mind, have extremely immature stories (not just childish) and don't develop any critical thinking or reflexive skills like old games did

wow i didn't know it was possible to shitpost this hard about games.
>>
>>376492795
>bioshock in space
>gets shilled here 24/7
>1 enemy typ
>GOTY
>>
>>376492795
>How many years has it been since a AAA game has been genuinely good?
>P5
>Nier
>Yakuza 0
>TW3 before those
>>
>>376502730
OMG finally a sensible person!!! How do I upvote?? :)
>>
I'm the most retarded man alive. I was at the part where you gotta get the looking glass sever back online and i'm following wires and trying to goo blast shit for like a fucking hour till I googled how to do it.
>>
>>376503813
>dishonored
>fps
>>
I heard getting alien powers can have an impact on things. How many powers can I get before something changes? Does this include upgrades as well (3 levels of an ability count as 1 or 3)?
>>
File: 1487706672580.jpg (13KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1487706672580.jpg
13KB, 352x395px
>>376503716
And people say there aren't any bethesda drones shilling on this board 24/7
>>
>>376503879
You really think that games have stayed the same in terms of complexity? Games used to be about controlling a character through a level that you had to explore or move through. Now they are straight paths with single button puzzles and combat with as much manual control as possible removed
The only game I can think of geared towards kids that defies this pattern is BOTW. Any ubishit, cod past 2, Lego shit,etc. Are barely games and more like interactive movies that turn your brain off instead of on
>>
>>376502592
Mankind Divided was a very forgettable game, not bad but bland, it's no wonder people barely discuss it in here. I'm not going to put all the blame on SE because the parts of MD that you can play, I mean even if you disregard how it feels unfinished, simply isn't that great. Doesn't improve much from Human Revolution, only feels like HR 1.5 at its best, same old same old cinematic takedown cancer and 3rd person cover shit that is just stale at this point, the story and characters are quite boring, and the environments get repetitive, Deus Ex was always about traveling all over the place while MD sticks to Prague too much, while HR understood this notion, also a bit of SJW shit sprinkled.

Haven't played Dishonored 2 but from what I've seen it runs like shit on all platforms (going ~24FPS on the PS4Pro), so Arkane has no one to blame but themselves.
>>
>>376498693
"Immersive Sim" is a retarded term that faggots use because it makes their favorite games sound cooler. It's as dumb as "survival horror".
>>
>>376504047
>Now they are straight paths with single button puzzles and combat with as much manual control as possible removed

no. its the same as it always was. some games are corridor shooters and some aren't. there's more choice now in the type of game you want to play than ever before.

>Any ubishit, cod past 2, Lego shit,etc. Are barely games and more like interactive movies that turn your brain off instead of on

yeah and? how is that any different from the 800 licensed LJN games on the NES/SNES or the shitty CRPGs from the mid/late 90s? there are shit games from any decade, any era of games. cherrypicking the ones you like just because you were 12 when you played them make you just as stupid as the kids now-a-days saying CoD is the greatest game ever made. having to find the yellow keycard in Doom wasn't some great mental acuity test.
>>
PCfags remember shitty ports like dishonoured 2 so they are hardly going to charge out and buy their latest offering with no demo.
>>
>>376496947
they've never made a great game either, Dishonored was okay and Dark Messiah was just mediocre, Arkane is consistently the middle of the road developer
>>
>>376503943
>dishinored
Is this memes?
The game plays nothing like Dishinored
>>
>>376504201
>It's the same as it always was
This just simply is wrong. It really is. Very, very few games put thought into level design at all these days. I'm listing the popular games, the ones that kids are playing. Sure I know that some dad's out there are only buying games which force their kids to be creative to have fun but outside of fucking Minecraft kids are not learning to use their brains when they play games anymore
>>
>>376504250
Never mind, I'm retarded, didn't read all the comments
>>
>>376504020
Ugh man you don't say... I'm so tired of all this video game shilling on a video game board... like ugh for real now? Now where is my LOL thread
>>
>>376503787
You are edgy. retard. Who said anything about call of duty? Stop projecting. If in your mind the only games out there are cod and lego, that's just you being and edge Lord.
The 90s were nothing special, take your goggles off. There were good games and shit ones. Good mechanics and shit ones.
But games today are objectively better, not all games. But the majority are more polished than their 90s counterparts.
If you think the writing today is bad you really need to go replay some classics because they are equally shit if not more so, especially most fps. But I won't talk subjective shit like story.
>>
>>376504236
Nobody remembers Dishonored 2 because it's still not cracked.
>>
>>376504370
>The 90s were nothing special, take your goggles off

Genres were being invented then, entirely new types of games, 3d graphics. Stop pretending to be an oldfag you weren't even there.
>>
>>376504370
I'm talking about what kids are playing. I have young cousins and nephews and help out with the middle school kids at my church. I know what's popular among kids these days.
>Polished
>Better
That's not how video games work. It's their mechanics, their level design, the way the player interacts with the environment and NPCs, etc. Kids today prefer polished bad games to these
>Overall games are objectively better
There's maybe 5 good games released every year for the last 10 or so. Almost every video game ever made is bad, but the majority of good ones are older. That's just straight up true
>>
>>376493335
>Doom wasn't made for PC first
u wot m8
>>
>>376503745
AC as a franchise is shit, but Black Flag lets you be a pirate and sail around so it's the best (or most fun) of them all. When I played it the main quest sucked balls, but the shit apart from that was tits.
>>
>>376504291
>This just simply is wrong. It really is. Very, very few games put thought into level design at all these days.

i like how you throw the caveat in that you're only "listing the popular games." it speaks volumes that you're unable or unwilling to acknowledge the breadth of games out there today and would much rather cherrypick and say "yeah well, CoD has bad level design so obviously i'm right!"

there's no reason to have this incredible high-horse elitism mentality about the state of games today compared to yester-year. there really isn't. its not like this board hasn't spent the past nearly 6 years gushing its brains out about the level design of dark souls, its not like dishonored 2's clockwork mansion didn't just blow peoples minds, its not like portal doesn't exist, etc.

if all you want to argue is that the most popular shooter today isn't as thought-provoking or mechanically dense as the most popular shooter of the 90s, then say that.
>>
>>376496779
>There isn't a single FPS thats worth more than 20 bucks.
What possesses people to post shit like this?
>>
>>376504569
2016 doom sure as fuck wasn't
>Small as fuck enemy count
>Small as fuck levels
It still managed to impress with console limitations but it's very obvious
>>
>>376503893
Ah so you haven't played it. Move along everyone else.
>>
>>376504635
>Small as fuck enemy count
>Small as fuck levels
So how does this prove, in your head, that the game wasn't made for PC first? It's still id software.
>>
>>376504635
It's Doom, not Serious Sam mate
>>
>>376503917
>but muh nostalgia
>m-muh classics
Don't cry sweetie. Don't be sad it's over, be happy it happened
;3c ~<3
>>
>>376503953
I'm not sure exactly but there's a meter somewhere letting you know how far you've gone into alien territory. It doesn't take a lot of alien upgrades to get to the "bad" path.
>>
>>376497221
I don't see why faggots can't state they haven't played it while talking shit. Just be truthful, there's no reason not to be when you're anonymous.
>>
>>376504602
>Dark souls, dishonored, and Portal
These are the very few excellent games that come out. Most popular games do not follow this design language though; most popular games are really shit about being games. Let's look at 2016 on just the shooter and action adventure front from AAA studios; how many were interesting from a gameplay and level design perspective? Just Titanfall 2, dark souls 3, and Doom. Yes we keep getting interesting games consistently but far fewer than before and they're always underdogs in terms of sales. They do not drive the industry like half-lifes used to
>>
>>376504737
you tell him

that faggot probably doesn't even think Arkham Asylum: Witcher Edition (A Telltale Game) is the best game of all time
>>
>>376504685
It has to run at 60 fps on consoles. That's how.
>>
File: nerf gun.webm (3MB, 702x394px) Image search: [Google]
nerf gun.webm
3MB, 702x394px
>good graphics

>over 20 hours long

>varied fun equipment like using the goo gun to climb, the nerf gun for scouting out mimics or accessing unreachable monitors

>fun abilities like making robots fight for you, turning humans corpes into phantoms, or turning into a coffee mug to get through tiny cracks
>complex level design

>a real system shock like game

>more genuine survival horror game than RE7

>RE3 Genesis like creature that will hunt you through the station

>space walks can be used as shortcuts for getting around the station

>time limited side quests that influence the ending
>/v/ still hates it
what the fuck? Purge this fucking place even neogaf has better taste
>>
>>376504817
That still doesn't mean what you're implying.
>>
the recycler charge might be the most horrifying weapon to ever exist. a grenade that sucks people up and turns them into little balls of meat.
>>
>>376504593
Combat is still garbage and Ubisoft open worlds can blow me

Pirating of course is fun but that doesn't make the game a good game
>>
>>376497454
>Alien Isolation
>Not an FPS

Yo, did you leave your brain somewhere, dumdum?
>>
>>376504835
I think everyone that's actually played it really likes it. People that haven't are calling shills and projecting like usual.
>>
>>376504887
Yes it does
>Has to run at 60 fps on consoles
>Can't strain the consoles severely limited CPU and slow HDD read speeds
>Need small levels, low enemy counts, and lots of long hallways in-between to load the levels without performance hiccups
>>
>>376503619

It has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the first game. Not even set in the same universe.
>>
>>376504835
/V/ loves it, don't kid yourself. Arkane has always been /ourguys/
>>
>>376504835
>influence the ending
the only things that I did that seemed to influence the ending was get the woman's pills and accidentally kill that African doctor by opening his cargo container
>>
>>376504835
you know, that webm isn't very impressive, in Bioshock 2 you could also shoot into things and interact with them with the hacking device, it's pretty much the same mechanic but now you aim for the button.

In fact it looks like you should be able to climb inside that hole in the glass you created, not impressed here.
>>
>>376504785
>Let's look at 2016 on just the shooter and action adventure front from AAA studios; how many were interesting from a gameplay and level design perspective? Just Titanfall 2, dark souls 3, and Doom

first you'd have to more clearly define "action adventure." secondly, the AAA requirement is a bit of a point in the old games perspective because that caliber of games was not so clearly defined in the past. thirdly, 3 games in one year that were interesting is a pretty good fucking amount, especially considering how safe and average you think AAA games are.

>Yes we keep getting interesting games consistently but far fewer than before and they're always underdogs in terms of sales. They do not drive the industry like half-lifes used to

this entire back and forth can nearly be thrown out the window with this part. the reason games today don't do the same things they did back then is because all those games you're pining about were incredibly innovative. its not like the FPS genre was 25+ years old when those games started coming out. its entirely shortsighted to not acknowledge that when talking about old vs. new games. of course old games were more exciting, they were defining genres, even creating entirely new ones at times.
>>
>>376492795
How about the witcher 3 one of my fave games or even dragons dogma which was highly underrated
>>
>>376504835
/v/ is run over by Sonygs
and we all know, that Sonygs despise and loathe objectively good gameplay
>>
>>376504475
I'm not going to waste my time explaining why that's the dumbest shit I've ever seen posted. But I will waste my time explaining that, and calling you a faggot. Faggot.
>>376504551
>doesn't understand the colloquialism "polished"
It doesn't just mean grafix
>he thinks npcs were more interactable back when
No, they just had more dialogue for you to read. This could be argued as "more" interactive. It could also be argued that it's just text and not gameplay
>now he resorts back to subjective opinions
Only 50 good games in the last 10 years?A lot of people would dissagree with you.
This conversation is over, get a new hobby faggot.
>>
>>376492795
Good to know, i'll probably get it when it goes on sale down the line. I'm not THAT impressed with it to fork over 50 bucks.
>>
File: JAPAN ALWAYS WIN.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JAPAN ALWAYS WIN.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
>>376498693
>A lot of people still think it's some kind of linear horror shooter
lol wut nigga, they have like a stream every week on twitch or gamespot's jewtube and repeas "DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, YOU SEE THAT WALL? YOU CAN GLOO IT" ad nauseum. They dont have too bombastic ad campaign however because the team itself is very small and this game is aims at an AA budget.
>>
>>376503943
>FPS
>First Person Stealth
;)
>>
>>376492795
Mainstream ones are in some fashion. I think dark souls really influenced the industry; 2009-2014 was pretty dark for game like games outside of Souls
>>
>>376505184
>Only 50 good games the last 10 years
I take it back that's too many
>>
>>376498070
TORtanic irrevocably fucked the board cullture
>>
>>376501052
10 Cloverfield Lane did the same thing IP-wise and that fared well. Some anon said it was originally called Typhoon but got slapped with the IP name to get brand recognition and to still keep the IP. I personally don't see how people should care so much, when most people who played the original probably don't give a shit and are few in number, as well as people not knowing if Prey 2 was even good.

Bethesda should have increased its marketing for the game though. From what I've been reading the game is at least passable and not shit so it's strange Bethesda didn't promote it. Fromthe people that have played it, are there any elements that could piss off people, like bugs or high difficulty or shit that could piss off SJWs?
>>
>>376505008
lol no. /v/ stop loving arkane when they stop being an underdog and pandering to kissless virgins.
So around the time of dishonored.
>>
>>376505310
Prey doesn't qualify as Tortanic. People don't want every single game to fail, just the multi million AAA ones that shit on their fanbase. Like teso.
>>
>>376505385
Well yeah, it doesn't, that won't stop people from acting like it's a similar thing
People just love circlejerking about games failing for some reason
>>
>>376504835
>>more genuine survival horror game than RE7
I agree with the rest, but this point is fucking retarded.
>>
>>376505439
just like they circle jerk about a game succeeding
>>
File: Tortanic syndrome.png (70KB, 1667x1269px) Image search: [Google]
Tortanic syndrome.png
70KB, 1667x1269px
>>376505310
>>376505385
>>376505439
>>
>>376501920
>not waiting until you can get a ps4 physical copy on the cheap

Piratefags (poorfags KEK) suck so much. I pirate but that's not my main thing, when buying shit is so much easier and safer. $20 is too much to ask for a legit physical copy, brand new? Get a job.
>>
>>376505305
>muh opinion
Shut the fuck up already
>>
>>376505339
Look at the credit. Team is tiny compared to their other games. Prey is also not a widely regcognised game while garnering some hates. So they just invest the "right" amount or marketing shekels.
>>
>>376505218
I want to live in this future.
>>
>>376504467
KEK burn. Anyways why would anyone who loves games not have multiple platforms? I've bought some games multiple times. I bought Xcom 2 times for the ps3, on steam, and on my phone. Just having a pc solely and relying on cracks makes one seem like a poorfag who begs for scraps.
>>
>>376505035
Wait, pills, what pills?
>>
>>376506140
oh wait it was an injection she needed because of the disease she has.
Your ex GF in the reactor room
>>
>>376505207
This. Why pay top-dollar when you can instead use that money to buy multiple games?
>>
>>376504467
if Dishonored 2 was good people would talk about it here anyway

People talked a lot about Doom 2016, how it wasn't as bad as people expected and that game took like 6 months to be cracked.
>>
>>376506202
Where do you find it? I missed that shit.
>>
>>376505184
No argument
>>
>>376506392
It was in her office, which was part of the station that got spaced
>>
>>376506342
No the first poster was correct. People don't talk about dishonored 2 because it's unoptimized as fuck and the playerbase on /v/ that would like it wouldn't buy it for a console
>>
>>376505484
Haven't played RE7 but from what I saw it looks dumbed down, and more like The Last of Turds than survival horror. RE4 was godlike but it did dumb down the whole franchise.
>>
>>376506480
I agree, it has nothing to do with Denuvo but the game not being that good, it struggles to run well on all platforms
>>
>>376493335
Game runs 4x better in PC on the same hardware level of consoles.
>>
>>376497142
I beat it in 20 minutes
stop asking me stuff
>>
Are alien upgrades worth it? Just got the option to get them but they don't sound worth the trade off.
>>
File: Screenshot_18.jpg (92KB, 687x256px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_18.jpg
92KB, 687x256px
>>376492795
Bethesda can go fuck themselves with their pricing here.
>>
>>376507287
It's not really an issue. January tells you a bunch of BS about it changes the game but the only difference is one line of dialogue in the ending
>>
>>376507287
They are the point of the game you dingus.
>>
>>376507582
>Rubles?
What's the minimum wage in Russia?
>>
File: 20170510190229_1.jpg (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170510190229_1.jpg
321KB, 1920x1080px
>when you scan your double
>>
File: IMG_0050 (Edited).jpg (142KB, 1536x1532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050 (Edited).jpg
142KB, 1536x1532px
>>376494204
》flop of the centurey
Boy how fast did you forget about no malls skey
>>
Prey sold 1/4th what dishonored 2 did, which sold 1/4 as much as dishonored 1.

How long till 50% sale?
>>
File: 1487200148207.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1487200148207.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>376507674
>>
>>376505531
https://steamspy.com/app/480490
>>
>>376507765
/v/ doesnt control how badly the publisher fucks up the games marketing
If witcher 3 had dx mankind divided/Prey marketing it too would have sold <1mil copies.
>>
>>376507287
Some of the powers are pretty fun to use, but most are over powered. Also turrets will start attacking you since you'll have alien dna.
>>
>>376507674
wait what?
>>
>>376507765
150k owners is alright result after five days, and it's still estimate which didn't exactly settle in.

>>376507707
Dishonored 2 did much worse in its first days
>>
>>376502730
Except not. During the 90s there was a lot of innovation going on. Partly new medium and partly gameplay over graphics. Most shit today is stale and casualized. Compare Mario party or most Nintendo games today and they're worse
>>
>>376508461
There's an alien power that makes a clone.
>>
>>376504047
Botw wasn't made for kids. They want only realism. Cod is the new kids game
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.