[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash N Sane Trilogy is coming to platforms other than PS4, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: crash n sane trilogy pc.jpg (235KB, 529x750px) Image search: [Google]
crash n sane trilogy pc.jpg
235KB, 529x750px
Crash N Sane Trilogy is coming to platforms other than PS4, right?

Activision wouldn't be stupid enough to leave it on one platform for all eternity, would they?
>>
One can only hope, I'm not buying a PS4 to play it.
>>
>>376492369
Yes, it's coming to Vita.
>>
NEVA EVA !
>>
Stop begging
>>
>>376492552
[citation needed]
Though that would be pretty hilarious if that happened
>>
>>376492369
>Activision wouldn't be stupid enough to leave it on one platform for all eternity, would they?
95% of Activision's library for the past few years have been multiplatform releases. I don't see why this game will be any different.
>>
>>376492674
Because normally they release on all platforms simultaneously.
>>
I cannot imagine the level of spam if this shit gets announced for Switch after its PS4 exclusitivity
>>
>>376492798
Wouldn't that make it the first Activision game on the Switch? Would the Switch even be able to run it?
>>
>>376492854
I have no idea but Snake Pass which is UE4 is running on Switch, and I have to say Mario Kart 8 still looks nice. Maybe tone down the fur shader on Crash and it just might work.
>>
>>376492708
Normally, yeah. I think anyone with a brain figures that N-Sane Trilogy will be PS4 exclusive for a few months, then release on other platforms later down the line, likely due to a deal made with Sony. I can't imagine Activision not trying to rake in as much dough as they possibly could on this game.
>>
>>376492920
Isn't UE4 optimized for Switch or vice-versa? I recall something along those lines.
>>376492957
yeah, would sour the Acti-Sony relationship if they put Crash on XB1 & PC same time as PS4
>>
>No PSN demo

RED FLAG
ITS SHIT
>>
>>376493150
They are hesitant of even showing Crash Warped
>>
>>376493150
they're probably still working on the game
They keep changing shit anytime someone gets a nose out of joint
>>
>>376492369
Sony owns the the first 3 games on the PS1. These are remasters. They aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>376492854
PS3/360 would be able to run this if they really wanted it to. It's just a matter of removing graphical effects.
>>
>>376493306
Co-Publisher at best, they definitely don't own the games outright
>>
Xbox policy is it will not allow ports of games that were released first on other consoles.

PC is piracy

The Switch has no install base and will not for at least a year.
>>
>>376492369
It really depends on the kind of deal they made with Sony and how much money they're contributing to it.
>>
>>376494980
>Xbox policy is it will not allow ports of games that were released first on other consoles.

This kills the xbox. Seriously, it's a dumb policy
>>
Considering the Switch can barely run ports of Vita games I doubt it will be coming to that.
What would be the point of bringing it to Xbox? So the five people who own one can play it?
PC maybe.
>>
>>376495445
yet they got rocket league, they got DCU, they got, Final Fantasy XIV
>>
>>376492369
Probably at least on PC
>>
>>376495715
>barely run ports of vita games
Are you talking about the shitty dragon quest port? It's a port of the PS4 version actually, the assests and such are PS4
>>
>>376492514
> he bought a BONE

You like NSA watching your every move as well anon? It wasn't bad enough that they can monitor your phone and windows 10 pc, you have to get a live always on cam and active mic in your room as well? :)
>>
File: IMG_0941.jpg (183KB, 1125x1410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.jpg
183KB, 1125x1410px
Well the box doesn't have the "Exclusive to PS4" thing.

Can only hope it comes to switch.
>>
>>376492854
Skylanders was a launch game.
>>
>>376496795
That is correct, I take that back.
>>
>>376496710
switch can't run 3D graphics
>>
>>376496795
Also the first playable instance of Crash on the Switch.
>>
>>376493050
UE4 isn't optimised for Switch.

The switch can run UE4, all developers have to do is flick a switch in preferences whilst making the game.
However your usual optimisations and stuff etc still applies.
>>
>>376497532
I knew it was one or the other, Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>376496603
>he bought a bone
Where are you getting that from?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.