[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow Tactics thread. The game has no right being this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Shadow Tactics thread. The game has no right being this good. Expansion when?
>>
No one here has played this?
>>
Yeah, it's good.

>>376493251
The OP didn't exactly provoke a response.
>>
>>376492304
I just wish there were more abilities per character.
right now most of the cast shares 3.
>>
when you finish playing the old games.i am curious on how they will follow it up
>>
>>376492304
>Expansion when?
I dont know but hopefully they'll do a better job with English VA. it was really bad.
>>
Its good. It has no replayability though, and was a bit too easy. Problem was the whistle/trap girl, and a lack of enemy variety.
>>
File: howto.jpg (149KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
howto.jpg
149KB, 1366x768px
>>376495340
>Its good.
Its great.
>It has no replayability though
more than Desperados and Commandos. you can always do achivement run ,you can always try to complete the game in a different way.
>and was a bit too easy.
easy, sure... you can always bump up the difficulty.
>Problem was the whistle/trap girl
Ok, I'll admit. she was strong.
>and a lack of enemy variety.
More could be better. but dont forget that this is a small studio. I dont recall the exact number but less than 20 men. considering the tiny team the game was great.
>>
Good game, I've missed games like this since Commandos. Hope it did well enough for them to consider a sequel. Yuki best girl.
>>
File: crying wojak.png (331KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying wojak.png
331KB, 700x700px
>>376492304
>tfw no multiplayer
>>
>get to one of the last missions
>want to do it without killing anyone
>driving me fucking insane
>>
>>376492304
It's one of my top 3 games, I've played through it like 5 times. Expansion plz
>>
>>376498827
There wasn't any way to knock people out permanently without killing them, was there? That kind of bothered me, since I usually try to play nonlethally if it's an option.
>>
>>376499013
>There wasn't any way to knock people out permanently without killing them, was there?

Technically no, they'll always wake up. However, you can kind of work around that by having someone pick up and carry the unconscious NPC - they'll never wake up as long as someone is holding them.
>>
>>376499013
Agreed
Would like an option that restrained them permanently (unless they were found and revived by an ally.)
>>
>>376498785
Satellite Reign have multiplayer no?
>>
>>376499161
Not really practical though if you have to knock out more than a couple of enemies in a level, though.
>>
Great game, unfortunately my save somehow got fucked on the last mission. Screen gets stuck after exiting the well, can control the characters but the camera doesn't move.
Other games got in a way while i was waiting for a patch, so still haven't finished.
Gotta replay it someday.
>>
>>376495261
>every samurais have bad english accent (expecially from a german game)
Japanese VA are great for this game
>>
>>376499013
There was a bug in missions with water wells. You could dump unconscious enemies into one and it wouldn't count as a kill.
>>
>>376499224
this. Dont they have some sort of Japanese rope that's been folded a thousand times and making it completely unbreakable?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.