[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are KH fans are so hellbent on saying that Axel is not Riku's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Axel_KHHD.png (146KB, 308x728px) Image search: [Google]
Axel_KHHD.png
146KB, 308x728px
Why are KH fans are so hellbent on saying that Axel is not Riku's nobody?

>Axel has similar hair, long face and is taller than the rest of his group.
>He is best friends with the nobodys of Riku's two best friends.
>He said that Sora and him have more in common than he thinks.
>He shares similar personality traits / burdens to Riku (struggling on the "moral" or "just" side to go, feeling lonely etc).

So now, with all of this, why are fans so hasty to shut down these theories?? I heard before it's because his name is not scrabbled up letters of his potential other half. So what? Xion nor Namine follow this name rule either; are they no longer Kairi's nobodys?

Is it because Riku was not a heartless, but just got possessed by one? How do we know that? There's a whole year gap between 1 and 2.. you're telling me there was no possibility he became a heartless then? And how do we know there's no special case for people becoming possessed? Why are we applying this kind of logic to a series with a lore so ridiculously bipolar and nonsensical to begin with?

Aside from these two arguments, I hear no real solid evidence other than he just CAN'T be, so it blows my mind that people are so quick to shut down this subject when we don't have a single lick of evidence that might prove otherwise. Heck we don't even know a single thing about Axel's past.

Just wait for one of these games to finally reveal that he is indeed, actually Riku's nobody. Then the people on posting on those KH forums throughout the years will look like complete idiots.
>>
Axel has a Somebody, it's Lea. You meet him in Birth By Sleep.

Lea is now a real human being and joined up with Sora's gang and can use his own Keyblade.

It's like you haven't even played the games dude.
>>
>>376486108
>forgetting about lea
lol. besides that, lots of people in KH suffer from same face
>>
>>376486108
>What is Lea
Also you're clinically retarded.
>>
>>376486108
An obvious sign is that Axel is not an anagram of Riku with an x added in.
>>
>>376487298
This is the real response. OP is a fucking moron.
>>
nah son ur fuckin buggin boy
this is retarded
>>
>>376486108

this post makes me glad I never played any kingdom hearts game besides the first one.

this shit sounds like a straight up mess.
>>
>>376489691
OP is an idjit but the story is a hot damn mess. A fun mess, but a hot one.
>>
File: 1488768977637.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1488768977637.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>376486278
This

And Riku never even lost his heart to begin with so dosent have a Nobody
>>
File: 1275192508293.jpg (8KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
1275192508293.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
>>376486108
Axel's purpose was to show Sora fraternizing with the enemy. It's to represent the routes Sora forgone to stick to his morals. It only really cheapens the story that they ended up bringing back Lea, because Sora quite literally burned that bridge.
>>
>>376486108
Axel not being an anagram of Riku with an x added is a legit reason. The name being an anagram is an Organization 13 only thing.

Namine is not a part of org13, so her name doesnt have to be an anagram of Kairi. Xion is not a true nobody.
>>
>>376490248
Xion is actually No. i, since she was the first of Vexen's clones.
>>
>>376490471
What was Vexen trying to do with his replicas in the first place? In 358/2 he's clearly replicating Sora indirectly, but then he makes a replica of Riku and tries to kill Sora with it in CoM???
>>
>>376490703
No. I was made in case Roxas washed out. Riku's replica was made to push Riku back into the darkness presumably to make a strong heartless for X13's Kingdom Hearts.
>>
Side note, when the fuck did Kingdom Hearts get so hard?
I'm got the collection and I'm playing KH1:FM right now on Proud and Cerberus kills me in like two or three hits, what the fuck.
I did choose staff and drop shield so that might have to do with it. I'm also level 13 so that might also have to do with it.
>>
>>376491556
>when did KH get so hard
>the first on hard is kicking my ass
I think you have your answer.

If you can stand it, I'd reroll and pick up shield and drop staff. There a handful of reasons from item slots to early guard and that staff abilities aren't any more useful early game. The extra MP isn't really needed when you're going to relying on frequent Cure with MP Rage and undershirt abilities more than strong magic.
>>
>>376486108
>Literally has his "somebody' appear multiple times in the story
pretty sure this is bait though, since this is pretty retarded even for bait.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.