[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, was the 2006 release of the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7095.jpg (94KB, 650x913px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7095.jpg
94KB, 650x913px
Now that the dust has settled, was the 2006 release of the game "RedSteel" for the Wii everything /v/ hoped it would be?
>>
If I had wanted it to be completely broken, then yes. Though I did have fun playing it anyway.
>>
>>376485848
Heh, I played this. It was a PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT
>>
I only played 2, but I liked it a lot.
>>
>>376485848
redsteel 1, no
redsteel 2, hell yes
>>
>>376485848
Red Steal 2 is immensely underrated. It has a great waifu. It has fun controls, arguably the best controls in any first-person shooter for a console. It does a Borderlands artstyle better than Borderlands, and it does so on the Wii. Sword fight boss battles are a lovely arcadey feature that takes the Wii to its full potential.

Red Steal is honestly not that great. I loved it at the time of release but there is very little reason to go back to it. It was dated as soon as Wii got a handful of competing first-person shooters in its library.
>>
File: eva.gif (1MB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
eva.gif
1MB, 500x451px
I only made the mistake of buying a Nintendo console at release once, when I bought the Wii. It had eight games, most of which were buggy shovelware garbage that failed to justify the console's novel features, and the only game worth a shit was a previous-gen Zelda game ported to the new console to give people a reason to buy it.

Sure sounds familiar doesn't it
>>
The fake power rangers level they ripped from killer7 was fun
>>
>>376486561
the wii was like the ps2 2.0. had tons of really great games but shit hardware and lots of shovelware. also sold off of gimmick and casualized gaming
why do you hate nintendo so much anon, or why do you like to make nintendo bait
>>
>>376486706
He's right though. Maybe you should learn to read.
>>
>>376485848
I remember slowly coming to the conclusion how shit the game was but didn't want to accept it because motion controls were supposed to be cool and shit. That being said, if they ever made a PC port I'd play it and finish the game for closure.
>>
>>376485994
This. No More Heroes did motion controls better
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.