[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any one have this pre-ordered? What am I in for if I did so while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Beat.jpg (105KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Beat.jpg
105KB, 600x338px
Any one have this pre-ordered? What am I in for if I did so while super drunk and knowing nothing about the game?
>>
>game isn't out yet
>what am I in for?
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>376485851

It's out in Japan.
Consensus says it's absolute shit mechanically.

Janky as fuck Tales of clone with even less depth and no personality. They removed the stripping which was why the first two games sold well in the first place as it was fun and quirky.
Now it tries to have a serious plot and abuses bland one-off dungeons for everything instead of the actual Akihabara city.
>>
>>376485775
It's basically Tales of Tokyo. Same combat as the Tales of series, but set in Akiba. No stripping people in this one. And the character designer is not the Monogatari guy.
>>
>>376486087
That's pretty disturbing, sounds kind of like ass in that case.
>>
>>376486183

It also flopped hard.
It was rated 27/40 by Famitsu and didn't even chart, which means it sold less than 5k units for both Vita and PS4 versions.
>>
>>376486183
>>376486276
Famitsu reviews shouldn't be taken seriously though. But I'm a thirsty ass for classic 3D Tales of combat, and that game fills it. I know that it is subpar stuff from the demo. But I still have it preordered. How does making a game instead of another game (AS3) any sense moneywise?
>>
Apparently Akiba's Trip is just a download title on PSN kind of debating just getting that instead
>>
Was gonna order it until i saw the Famitsu score. Considering how generous they are with even mediocre games its pretty worrying.

As much as I want some classic tales combat, the gameplay videos I've seen don't look great either.
>>
>>376486541

It's available physically on PS3, PS4, and Vita.
I recommend getting the Vita or PS4 versions as the PS3 one runs the worst.
PS4 one runs bad too but it's still somewhat better than the Vita version as the Vita version shares the issues but also has less of a crowd t compensate portability.

Completely fucking top camp though. I bought it full price and spent three weeks aiming for the plat because it never grew old for me.
>>
Famitsu once gave Alien Solider 24/40
>>
>>376486447
no they shouldnt
the scores are inflated to fuck
wich means the game is actually a 3/10
>>
/v/ just like neogaf hates this kind of game
post persona or deus ex
>>
>>376486624
They're paid off.
>Zestiria 39/40
>Berseria 36/40
>FF13 39/40
>FF13-2 40/40
I like XIII-2, but come on.
>>
>>376486087
>Consensus says it's absolute shit mechanically.
according to 1 reviewer that said "This is not beat em up"

btw famitsu don't review games, they play 15~35 minutes and give a random score based on the popularity
>>
>>376485775
>What am I in for
the weird love child of God Hand and Gal Gun
>>
>>376486932

That doesn't even make sense as the combat is nothing like either of those and the game looks nothing like either of them.
>>
>>376486932
You don't know what you are talking about.
>>
I'll most likely buy it to support PQube but that's it.
Play it when I have the chance to do so and hope PQube brings more niche shit that I crave.
>>
Welp download for Trip is going while pre-order is still active, so thanks for nothing you shits
>>
>>376487636
holy shit it's on sale

thanks for the head's up
>>
>>376488029
$30 for a tales knock off doesn't seem to bad
>>
>>376488452
>$30
you call that a sale
>>
>>376486981
oh shit, she's on to me
>>
>>376488562
Looks like it's $30 on Steam too, at least if I get it on PSN I know I'll actually play it instead of just adding it to the back log
>>
apparently they ditched the nice yakuza styled gameplay for a generic tales of gameplay and it was shit, but the version we get seems to have one of the better voiceacting even though the game is utter shit.
(not gonna buy this one.
go buy Akiba's Strip for PS4 or PC)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.