[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...what did he do wrong again? Not even kidding, he was compleely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 36

File: serveimage[1].jpg (16KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage[1].jpg
16KB, 320x180px
So...what did he do wrong again?

Not even kidding, he was compleely in his rights. He was hired to do a job and he did it damn well, ends justify the means.
>>
>>376483635

Physically abusing students and molesting others isn't right.
>>
>>376483635
>ends justify the means.
Oh, you're one of those type of fags.
>>
File: die.gif (2MB, 445x250px) Image search: [Google]
die.gif
2MB, 445x250px
He did one thing right.
>>
>>376483635
>ends justify the means
>molesting students means they perform better
>>
>>376483708
>>376483927
If you don't want to get raped just tell your stupid stuckup bitch friend to take one for the team, how fucking hard is that?
>>
File: IMG_8514.jpg (24KB, 400x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8514.jpg
24KB, 400x234px
The problem with ends/means and any form of argument like this is that it removes all context in favor of black and white.

He was absolutely wrong, but that's just my perspective.
>>
Of all the guys he was the only one who could back up some of his boasts about entitlement (When he schools the volleyball team).

Most of the others were just "I'm old and I have a senior position that makes me untouchable"
>>
>>376483635
>ends justify the means
t. Lelouch
>>
>>376484205
Lelouch did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>376483635
He got students he didn't like expelled
>>
He pissed off the PTA. You never fuck with the PTA.
>>
>>376483635
i wish you were smarter and more interesting, op, please be more inventive with your shitposting
>>
He was going to get the player character explelled
>>
File: 1462584772872.png (889KB, 759x951px) Image search: [Google]
1462584772872.png
889KB, 759x951px
>>376484281
I know. >tfw we're getting a season 3
>>
>>376483927
>>376483708
It obviously fucking made him able to do his job right, kids wouldn't be line otherwise
>>
Rape of a student was within his rights?
You can argue for the abuse of the volleyball team, they did get results and were a multi-year district winners.
>>
>>376484284

Alongside being so jealous he over-trained Ryuji causing him to snap his fucking leg. Then he spread rumors to piss off Ryuji, causing the attack which let him end the track team and make Ryuji an outcast.

He was just an incredibly petty faggot living on past glory.
>>
File: Smug elf.jpg (78KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
Smug elf.jpg
78KB, 500x650px
>>376483635
>purposefully leaked that the player character had a criminal record

If he didn't want to get brainwashed, he shouldn't have crossed me.
>>
>>376484180
Welcome to japan, where you're conditioned from birth to believe people who outrank you are automatically your betters as people too.

they are literal Law to our Chaos
>>
>>376484651
I thought he proved Ryuji and then broke his leg in the resulting fight.
>>
>>376483635
White girls deserve rape
Based Japan
>>
>>376483635
Now you're thinking like a Japanese person. Who cares if our kids are damaged? At least they're performing well.
>>
>>376484651
I thought Kamoshida was personally responsible for breaking Ryuji's leg when Ryuji couldn't take it anymore and Kamoshida broke it in "self-defense"
>>
>>376484760
He was trying to consensually (through blackmail) get with the white bitch
He ended up raping a pure Japanese girl.
>>
>>376484728>>376484826

I might've gotten it mixed up. I went through the game pretty quick after it released.

Still, sabotaging other teams and intentionally fucking over students isn't right.
>>
>>376484728
this. he goaded Ryuji knowing he's a hothead into striking at him, so he could then justify 'self defense' and break Ryuji's leg without being punished.

He tries the same thing at the expulsion scene and Ryuji only stopped because you told him to.
>>
>>376483635
A better question might be what didn't he do wrong? Olympic athlete to abusive toddler diddler.
>>
>>376484880
>>376484919
We only ever get Ryuji's account.
There's two sides to every story.
>>
>>376484919
What baffles me is what fucking useless, self-defeating retards the rest of the track team are. Holy fuck talk about working against your own self-interest.
>>
>>376484960
Actually Kamoshida fesses up to the whole thing during the expulsion scene, so you're full of shit.
>>
>>376484995
Japanese are very weak-willed and subservient. Just look at the Prison of Regression.
>>
>>376484068
>He was absolutely wrong
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
>>
>>376484919
>he could then justify 'self defense' and break Ryuji's leg without being punished.

The entire scenario is so fucked up when you realize that Kamoshida ended Ryuji's future as a promising track star just so he could continue being top dog.
>>
File: Maul.png (649KB, 981x581px) Image search: [Google]
Maul.png
649KB, 981x581px
>>376485063
Obi-Wan is a Sith. From a certain point of view.
>>
>>376485063
From my perspective The Phantom Thieves are evil!
>>
>>376483635
He breaked Ryuji's leg, sexually harrassed female students, physically abused volleyball team. Literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>376485063

>Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
>An absolute statement, said by a Jedi

Lucas is a hack.
>>
>>376485150
But your murders aren't? Eat shit Akechi
>>
desu I'd tap Shiho too
>>
>>376485143
Maul was alive?
>>
File: Injured Shiho.png (129KB, 357x443px) Image search: [Google]
Injured Shiho.png
129KB, 357x443px
>>376483635
>Abusing and intimidating students
>Have Mishima leak Joker's record
>Driven Shiho to suicide
Yeah-no. The bastard gets no sympathy. He's lucky Ann didn't kill his shadow.
>>
>>376484960
yeah and we've seen his side in other situations. during the expulsion scene he's trying to piss Ryuji off so ryuji tries something so he can beat him up again, the only reason Ryuji didn't is because Joker grabs Ryuji's hand and holds it back.

Ryuji in his own confdiant's still feel s it's 'his' fault for letting himself be baited by Kamoshida, but the guy clearly knows he's in the advantageous position and taunting Ryuji to try something.
>>
>only villain that literally admits to all his crimes
>outside his dungeon, before you brainwash him
>in front of witnesses
>gloats that you can't do anything to touch him

>/v/ chooses this villain to say he did nothing wrong
>>
>>376485217
Literally nothing wrong with killing a few people if it means dad will give you attention.

And then you kill dad.
>>
>>376484180
>When he schools the volleyball team
yeah because a team of adults, the main one of which is an Olympic Gold medalist, beating a team of teenagers is such a great measure of how good he is at what he does.

seriously that's like a former heavyweight champion boxer fighting a 90 pound cancer patient and claiming that justifies their claims that they are a great boxer.
>>
>>376485240
Apparently he got revived or given robot legs or some dumb shit.
>>
Weeb trash
>>
>>376485275
I was about to say Madarame fessed up too but he never admitted to practically killing Yusuke's mother outside of the metaverse.
>>
>>376485240
Yeah. Turns out he had a brother, got trained by evil witches on Dathomir, gave Maul some robot legs, they teamed up and killed Obi-Wan's Mandalorian waifu, then got fucked up by Palpatine and his brother died. He went crazy, had some adventures with the Rebels cast, tracked down Obi-Wan, and got merked in three seconds.

And he was a good friend.
>>
>>376485253
Shiho has nice lips.

Rest in peace.
>>
>>376483635
Traumatized teenagers, sexually abused teenagers, physically abused teenagers, treated human beings like his playthings.

It's not even like it's pro sports with tons of money on the line, this is fucking high school volleyball

Gr8 b8 made me reply
>>
>>376485083

Even though Ryuji could be retarded sometimes this is why I couldn't hate him.

He came from a shit home, had found a place (track) but got it taken away by a jealous prick and was basically a friendless loser when you met him. It wasn't surprising when he'd act excited or blurt shit out about the phantom thieves. He basically found a new place to belong and made friends again.
>>
>>376484068
The problem with
>but that's just my perspective
is that nine times out of ten it's just a tactic to avoid criticism. Yeah, fine, I'll agree that everyone's opinion is ultimately just that -- their opinion. But most people are already aware of that on some level. The purpose of discussion and debate is to arrive at either some sort of consensus or to generate a new idea/proposition. "Durr everything's just opinions" basically implies that we should just never talk about anything, ever.
>>
>>376485240
yes. he had a big junk pile set of spider legs, then got some Grievous style legs, then regular looking robot legs. he also had a brother named Savage Opress.

Clone Wars got kinda weird.
>>
>>376485430
She's not dead.
Dead inside, maybe.
>>
>>376483635
>ends justify the means

They don't thought, so your point is moot
>>
>>376485362
>>376485275
The one time the gang meets Kaneshiro he has drugs all over the place and blackmails them for money.
>>
>>376485083
i mean hell Shido and Fuitaba's uncle try to pull the 'I fell over trying to beat you up, so clearly 'you' attacked me' crap.

People are dishonorable fucks and always chosoe the most underhanded trick they can to keep power/get power
>>
>>376485531
>so your point is moot
who?
>>
File: 219047129.jpg (25KB, 384x285px) Image search: [Google]
219047129.jpg
25KB, 384x285px
>tfw finish it and now I'm empty and friendless again
A-at least my qt gf Makoto is living with me now.
>>
They never even said or proved Komashida molested anyone. They just lightly implied it.

It is in my belief that he never molested anyone. Just enjoyed spending time with and communicating with them after school
>>
>>376485501
>basically implies that we should just never talk about anything, ever.

List 17 things wrong with that that aren't Jackie Chan.
>>
>>376485605
If what you're saying is true, then spending time with Kamoshida and communicating with him was so fucking unbearable a girl tried to kill herself. What kind of fucking loser must he be?
>>
>>376485605
He violently communicated his dick into some girl's insides.
>>
>>376485180
Damn...
>>
>>376485583
>who?
Its not a person, its a something that is arguable or open to debate.
>>
File: ShihoManga.png (303KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
ShihoManga.png
303KB, 715x1013px
>>376485430
She survived the fall
>>
>>376485284
I don't even think killing his dad was part of his plan

I mean was he really going to assassinate the prime minister? Surely that wouldn't work, and shadow Shido would kick his fucking ass
>>
>>376485180
This statement made my neurons fire
>>
>>376483635
He did plenty of things wrong, but he ultimately only got where he did because of society. I don't know if it's just because I'm an "oldfag" but I couldn't stand how juvenile P5's morality was. Yeah, yeah, I know they awkwardly cram in a bunch of exposition at the end about how society really was the problem all along, but that shit needed to be hinted at/integrated into the plot WAY sooner and much more than it was.
>>
>>376485275
Mishima outright says the school and the parents 'knew' he did this shit. they 'let' him do it because he brought the volleyball prestige. The students 'let' him because they were either pussies like Mishima who don't rock the boat, or people desperately enduring it hoping for recommendations to further their own personal gains.

and once Kamoshido shut down Ryuji he'd have scared the few people barely willing to rebel.
>>
>>376485716
He was going to blackmail him with the knowledge of all his illegal acts + the fact that he was his bastard son.

When really he didn't need to fucking kill anyone, he could have blackmailed him with just the knowledge of his birth. All he did was make himself just as much of a criminal as Shido.
>>
>>376483881
>he then uses that to look even better by running over too him to see if hes okay

god what a champ
>>
>>376485180
To be fair, he says DEALS in absolutes. As in, gives you only two choices with no compromise. Still a stupid line though.
>>
>>376485805
I wonder how those fucking parents feel at that point, that they got their children beaten half to death and molested, all for "accolades" and recommendations that never even came.
>>
>>376485716
He said he wanted to blackmail Shido and bring him through a living hell.
Who knows what the fuck he was thinking?
>>
>>376485716
Theoretically he should be able to make Shido's Shadow go psychotic, causing a reaction to his real body.
>>
Considering Shido recovers from her coma Kamoshida was completely fucked, the bigger question is why is the Principal such a worthless piece of shit

Allowing it to happen is one thing, but actually believing it won't come back to bite you in the ass is pure mental retardation, glad he got killed
>>
>>376485923
>I wonder how those fucking parents feel at that point
Probably they said "is for his/her future and will help to get in college", Japan is a fucked society.
>>
Anyone of you would have done the exact same thing in Kamoshidas shoes.
>>
>>376485868
>He was going to blackmail him
considering what a power hungry dick Shido was and how much influence he had I'm pretty sure he would have no qualms with having Akechi killed and all evidence covered up. Any evidence he had about what Shido had done in the Metaverse wouldn't exactly be anything anyone could prove.
>>
>>376486026
Yeah, but now it's not even doing THAT for them. Their lies are thrown back in their face, all the suffering they put their child through just turned fruitless. How the fuck does someone justify that?
>>
>>376486019
>shido
*shiho
>>
>>376485498
I think if Ryuji just 'learned' after getting caught by Makoto to shut his mouth more everyone would have been fine with him.

Junpei does stupid shit too but he clearly had a growth arc so we take his 'dumb' parts as part of what made him good later. Ryuji gets Yosuke's buttmonkey curse and the 'you can't actually change as a character' curse of the party members are also social links thing.

so he just keeps saying stupid shit and getting jobbed for 'laughs'

also he totally should fucking die if you didn't max him by Shido's palace
>>
>>376484385

That pic is so good.
Thank you.
>>
>>376485498
Honestly, Ryuji is bro tier.
>>
>>376485923
I'm honestly surprised some of the students/parents didn't openly declare their hatred of the phantom thieves and/or kamoshida after what happened.
>>
>>376486031
Be a fucking loser? Yeah probably. But shit man at least I wouldn't be a rapist. If I was as beloved as him I'd have just scored myself an actual girlfriend.
>>
>>376486031
>I would have abused students and tried to get it on with a minor
>would have sexually harassed students just because I'm able to
No I would not have.
I could do those things already, the thing is, I've already done as much of that stuff as I want to, and i want to do it not-at-all.
>>
>>376486072
I said he's crazy. His plan is COMPLEX as fuck.
He killed a lot of people for Shido's sake instead of just putting a few bullets in Shadow Shido's head when he was a nobody.
>>
>>376486031
The only thing I would have done if I was Kamoshida is fuck Shiho.
>>
>>376486019
>the bigger question is why is the Principal such a worthless piece of shit
because promises of power and threats of death. "You can have the gold or the Lead" seems to be Shido's MO.
>>
>>376486232
I'm only at the start of Makoto's arc, without too many big spoilers could you explain how the fuck some random principal is even in Shido's pocket to begin with? Was Joker's going there part of some elaborate revenge scheme or something?
>>
>>376485801
I feel the same but the thing is this game is for weebs

Dumb losers who consume garbage anime

That's why the story is so simple and your character such a badass that every hot chick needs to bang

It fulfills that fantasy that the target audience never had in their own time in high school

Felt bad for them while I played and so did my friends
>>
>>376485498
Ryuji's a character that is stupid and it's easy to make fun of him, but I feel like I'd be just as excited if suddenly I had magical powers and could fight monsters every single day and change the hearts of people.

I think it's bad he blurts shit out only because he only ever does it when the plot needs someone to fuck up. I know I'd blurt that shit out in casual conversation with my super-powered friends.
>>
>>376486019
the school would just cover it up and pressure Shiho to drop it. she was too broken to fight it, and Japanese society would shame Shiho for questioning the status quo more than Kamoshida for potentially doing it.

let's also not forget the corrupt as shit Japanese cops would ALSO pressure Shiho to shut up and drop it, because getting her to shut up is less work/drama on their end.
>>
>>376486303
If you already know about Shido at this point you're spoiled enough already.
>>
>>376486089
Shujin is still a decent school and the principal can give you a recomendation if you side with him.
>>
>>376486303
If I remembering right, the reason is kind of a spoiler to begin with, no matter how much you obscure it.

If you just want a vague answer, I guess you can just say it's not a direct thing, but trickles down.
>>
>>376486316
weak bait is weak

But honestly it disgusts me that "le silly scooby doo rural murder investigation team" actually contains more realism than this.
>>
>>376486225
>He killed a lot of people for Shido's sake instead of just putting a few bullets in Shadow Shido's head when he was a nobody.
killing him when he was a nobody wouldn't have had the impact it would if Shido was the most powerful man in Japan. You spend all this time and resources manipulating and killing your way to become the most powerful man in your country only to have it all destroyed when you find out that the guy you've been using for so long is actually your bastard son and he kills you right when you get what you want.
>>
>>376486316
All that playing outside sure did wonders considering you still ended up here.
>>
>>376486392
I find Ryuji a lot more tolerable than Yosuke, and even though he's the team punching bag he's not as much of a punching bag as Yosuke was.

Then again I'm only in May so maybe it gets worse.
>>
>>376486448
that's what he used as a threaten point to get Makoto to do what he wanted
>>
>>376486232
I'm talking about his dealing with Kamoshida, he didn't care because he wanted the school to have a good rep? Even though letting a rapist coach your students obviously isn't a good idea
>>
>>376486498
What bait?
Come on man
You really think the target audience for this game aren't social rejects for the most part?

Half the game is that waifu shit they jerk off to

>But honestly it disgusts me that "le silly scooby doo rural murder investigation team" actually contains more realism than this.

Hah true that
>>
>>376486417
I mean, all I really know is his name, that he's the guy who fucked over Joker, and he has a palace. Also the Akechi connection but to be honest I figured out he was the Black Mask the second I saw him because of the pancakes thing
>>
>>376486573
Well yes, Japan is fucked because they live isolated in that shitty island.
>>
>>376486574
he was under orders/threatened from higher up to let Kamoshida do whatever he wanted. the benefits to the school was just a bonus.
>>
>>376486536
Yeah but therein lies a new problem, did he really think that would fucking work

Shido basically knew and didn't give a fuck
>>
>>376485801
Do you retards even pay attention to the story of do you just skip through all dialogue and cutscenes?
>>
>>376486704
That's headcanon, there isn't a Shido-Kamoshida connection
>>
>>376486559
He does say some very dumb things, but it's not malicious and he's really just an excited guy. If you don't think he's bad now, I don't think your opinion of him will change.

I think Ryuji is the best "First Friend" in P3-5. At least I understand the things he goes through, even if I still think he's an idiot.
>>
>>376486559
Ryuji just has the same problem Yosuke did, eventually the lack of 'growth' because his S.Link is a separate universe makes you hate how he act in main plot cutscenes. you could forgive his shit with Makoto if he grew from it, everyone is allowed a major fuck up if you 'grow' from it. he also tends to devolve into a buttmonkey while also saying stupid shit,

and letting Morgana goad him because the cat is having a menstruation hissy fit so Morgana can justify running away like a spoiled brat costing you a week of time.
>>
>>376486574
>he didn't care because he wanted the school to have a good rep?
Exactly. The principal didn't give a fuck about what Kamoshida did because he was a gold medalist that brought prestige to the school by leading the volleyball team which in turn boosts the principal's value as well.
>>
>>376486645
>the target audience is social rejects
Be that as it may
>Half of the game is waifushit
It barely takes up 2 ranks of the datable female confidants, and a couple of days for dates. Most of the game is adventuring and trying to change hearts.

There is Waifushit, but it's not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be. That's the fandom talking.
>>
>>376486707
despite presenting himself as a calm and intelligent guy, Akechi is in reality a sociopath with an inferiority complex, so yes I think he did think his plan would work.
>>
>>376486778
Shido's in some way connected to the Principal though. most likely the Principal like Okumura funded Shido in some capacity to use his shutdown services.
>>
>>376486904
Don't really care about the exact % pal
>>
>>376486031

Nope.
>>
>>376486989
>A huge portion of this game is waifushit, look at these numbers!
>It's actually a pretty small amount
>IT'S NOT ABOUT THE NUMBERS
>>
>>376485603
I know this feeling all too well.
i just want to go home to Leblanc.
>>
>>376486989
You should when you're grossly overstating the shit you claim to be in the game.
>>
>>376487054
I just jumped right into playing some SMT games to fill that void.
>>
>>376486778
not a direct one but I think its fair to say Shido and Akechi knew there was a Palace and that it benefits him to let it continue. or more importantly it benefits Yaldabaoth.
>>
>>376486923
I always find ti funny the shit Akechi does to try and make people like him, is the exact reason people tend to hate him.

i also find it hilarious the second Sae accuses him of looking at her laptop files he basically discards her as an impure waifu, even though she apologized after.
>>
>>376487049
>>376487060
I overstated nothing
It's not my fault you people don't know how real people communicate

When someone says "man I didn't see you in a million years!" do you think that's literal or what?

Oh wait nobody would ever say that to either of you
HAHAHAHA
Pathetic
>>
>>376483635
>ends justify the means.
nothing ever ends
>>
>>376487413
you sound like a huge fag
>>
>>376483635
The most unoriginal way to start a persona thread
>>
>>376487169
What the fuck are you smoking, I think you need to play the game again
>>376486943
But I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about why the principal actually thinks the potential scandal of a coach molesting students is worth letting Kamoshida do his thing
>>
File: The Coolest Tanaka.png (158KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
The Coolest Tanaka.png
158KB, 500x500px
>>376487413
>I overstated nothing
>posts a statement that is by definition, overstated.

Really gets the noggin joggin.
>>
>>376486031
I would have spiked a ball in Mishima's face, yeah. That's about it though.
>>
>>376486923
I'm all for highlighting what a dumb idiot Akechi is, but I imagine he was well aware that getting so close to Shido and elevating him before tearing him down was a high-risk plan. Depending on how self-destructive he is (very, it seems like), I don't think he'd care if it potentially means a bigger payout.
>>
>>376486865
Yeah but that's clearly fucking retarded, did he really think the truth would NEVER come out?
>>
>>376487656
>I think you need to play the game again
and I think you need to get the true ending.
>>
>>376487718
He's fucked up like that.
He's also techincally responsible for Shido being able to get that far in the first place.
While Shido knew of the cognitive world, he could do nothing until Akechi came by.
>>
>>376487656
For one thing, the principal is clearly incompetent, and may not even be properly qualified for his position. He's obviously working with Shido's organization even if he doesn't have a direct arrangement with Shido himself, and it seems like he's been planted in his current position. So first off, he's just dumb. Second, he's probably under the (not entirely false) belief that the people he's working for can make absolutely sure no scandal would come to light.

>>376487828
Shido does not literally take orders from Yaldabaoth, nothing Shido does is explicitly for Yaldabaoth. In fact, it seems that having a palace of your own, separate from Mementos, is a form of rebellion in and of itself, and the bosses of the game could be seen as not under Yaldabaoth's "influence" before they're defeated. Even still, Yaldabaoth's influence doesn't ever seem to be one where he directly influences people to do what he wants done.
>>
>>376487828
Why are you making a Shido-Yaldabaoth connection

Why are you making an Akechi-Yaldabaoth connection when the game makes it clear Akechi doesn't give a fuck about anything but his revenge

You also try to make a Kamoshida-Shido connection

Speedreading faggot fuck off, literally kill yourself
>>
>>376487656
He doesn't consider it in the way of letting it be a scandal, I took it as he wanted the prestige that he was bringing to the school and turned a blind eye because he was planning on using it for selfish reasons as well.
>>
>>376487656
the scandal is bad because it draws negative attention to the school, the volelyball stuff brings positive attention.

remember for Japanese people it's all about public perception, the can do all sorts of fucked up shit privately, but it being 'public' is more shameful than fixing the problem. hiding the scandal but getting public positive prestige is better to him than having nothing but no negative shit in private.

these are people who would rather let their kids die than have what happened to them be publicly known, even when the child didn't 'do' anything and is entirely a victim in the situation.
>>
>>376487986
At the same time though, the track time was doing pretty well

The principal is literally fine with Kamoshida sabotaging the school, yet he cares about the school's rep?
>>
>>376487413
You ever think that maybe you don't know how to communicate with people? Also If you're so normal why are you talking about a game apparently made for weaboos on fucking 4chan. A game that, I might add, you played. I mean you had to have played it otherwise youd be some guy on the internet insulting people who like a game you've never played, and that can't be, no normal person would do that. Or are you one of those guys that only comes here to make fun of all those other idiots who go on this site, who are in no way normal like you obviously.
>>
Honestly he could have gotten away with fucking a student or two, he had good looks and money.

But then he got greedy, he wanted too many girls, he got butthurt when the track team began pulling better results with pure effort alone, that made him bitch out ryuji and break his leg, fire the track team coach and destroy the trackteam, not happy with that he also began abusing his students because he could not handle no longer being 1.

I dont think even the mc, ann or ryuji would care if he were dating and fucking some random girls while still being a decent teacher, but the dude got way over his head with his ego issues, he tried to eat more than he could take because he had the ego of a child.
>>
>>376487951
>Yaldabaoth

You can't make a connection because like Izanami he only exists to pop up at the end to deliver an Ultimatum before you NO U him.
>>
File: 1493321720823.png (405KB, 617x590px) Image search: [Google]
1493321720823.png
405KB, 617x590px
>>376485430
>>
>>376487158
Yeah, about to finally start SMT2. God allowed me to live like this, I'll get revenge
>>
>>376488183
Kamoshida had control over the track team as well and wanted all the glory to go to the volleyball team. Considering the volleyball team was the number one source of prestige for the school, the principal probably wasn't in a position to turn down any of Kamoshida's selfish requests if it meant keeping the volleyball team around.
>>
>>376488337
this is canon
>>
>>376488183
Kamoshidas volleyball stuff brings money and prestige to the school, which gets them more money and furthers his own teaching career.

from the principals Japanese tool mindset Ryuji striking against a teacher is worse because it looks bad publicly, even though Ryuji is baited into it by a shitty teacher.

he'd rather cut the track team entirely than risk a repeat incident.
>>
>>376487545
>>376487696
>>376488238
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Your point?
>>
>>376488295
He chose Shido as a pubic representation of his 'ideal' to help push people further down that mindset

it's obvious as hell when Shido begins rambling he's chosen by 'god' Shido was another piece of yabbadabado rigging the game to produce the result he wanted.
>>
>>376488501
I think that fact that that was your answer to my several questions answers them fairly well.
>>
File: 1469499069175.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1469499069175.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>376485363
>And he was a good friend.
Every time.
>>
>>376488356
>number one source of prestige
Let's be real here, make volleyball is fucking gay

But that aside, if you care about the school's prestige you have to draw the line when he starts ACTIVELY FUCKING OVER YOUR SCHOOL like sabotaging other programs

It makes no sense that he would suck his dick so much, I mean what happens if Shujin gets good academics? Does he fire teachers because muh volleyball
It's fucking retarded to keep some hyper sperg like Kamoshida around
>>
>>376488563
The argument was that Shido was cognitively working for yaldabaoth which is blatantly false
>>
File: 1491529461765.png (404KB, 892x710px) Image search: [Google]
1491529461765.png
404KB, 892x710px
>>376488501
>>
>>376488648
>principal draws the line
>kamoshida doesn't get to keep his little playground and walks
>now you have nothing

I don't think we know how long Kamoshida was working there. One or two years? Maybe he would have considered putting a serious stop to it if Kamoshida's demands got even more ridiculous, but all he did was dismantle one sports team. From the principal's perspective, one super good sports team and one defunct sports team is probably better than two mediocre teams.
>>
>>376488648
japan is a stupid place in a lot of ways. all you need to understand is to them, it's worse to have the problem known, than to 'stop' the problem

Japanese people are conditioned to be complacent to authority and taught that publicly appearing to have made a mistake is worse than fixing a mistake.

we have trouble seeing it because no matter how 'high' someone is we don't think they are 'beyond' us, they can fuck up, you can catch their mistakes, and drag them down for doing it. but to Japaneses people that student a year above you, that boss who outranks you 'is' better than you, as a person. not just respect them, they are literally better than you.
>>
File: 1463682689017.png (81KB, 215x170px) Image search: [Google]
1463682689017.png
81KB, 215x170px
>physical abuse
We never saw any abuse what's so ever. The bruises are just from praticing since Japs can't into sports

>b-b-but Ryuji's leg
Fuck off Ruji attacked him and Kamoshida is damn well in his own rights to defend himself. I would have done the same.

>sexual abused students
It's not Kamo's fault that so may girls wanted to fuck him and some of them cried abuse when he came on to them. Looking at a high school girl for more than 10 secs will brand you a fucking pervert in Japan

>muh shiho
Shiho should have known that she was going to be in the starting line up. She shouldn't have fucked Kamoshida if she was so afraid of not making the cut. Kamo fucked her and she regretted it so now she wants to kill herself because muh purity

Kamoshida literally did nothing wrong. I'm not even meming here. We don't even see him abusing students and Jap kids are some of the biggest crybabies on the planet so the minute when they start getting yelled at or pushed at pratice they cry abuse or rape.
>>
>>376488830
>mediocre
But track was good, which is why Kamoshida's fragile ego forced him to step in and end it

And of course that's not counting him sexually harassing and assualting students, and like I said earlier Shiho recovered from her coma

That nigger dug his own grave sucking kamoshida's dick, regardless of phantom thievery
>>
File: 1489948513654.jpg (263KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
1489948513654.jpg
263KB, 800x601px
>>376488501
lmao
>>
>>376488648
Kamoshida is an Olympic gold medalist, it's his treasure and why he thinks he's king, but does also give some reason as to WHY everyone lets him do shit like that, because they want to ride off that success. The whole Track thing is a bit dumb but I'm assuming it's like the other Anons said and was because of Ryuji fighting back and making an "example" of what he could do.
>>
>>376488876
>muh japan
I am aware, it's like that in most Asian countries, but this is less a social issue and more severe brain damage on a few key people
>>
>>376483635
high school gym teacher isn't a job that justifies raping children.
>>
>>376485801
It wasnt even crammed in at the end. The majority of the villains got to do what they did because Japanese society sucks and they place respect and status over whats right. I mean fuck the game calls out of the Japanese legal system from the first interrogation scene, and keeps doing it in Sae's palace.
>>
>>376489080
and also like other people said Kamoshida being a petty little shit. he'd fallen so far into depravity he basically dug his own grave.

he became petty enough he viewed the track as a threat, 'broke' Ryuji but didn't truly break his spirit, then when Joker comes around and provides an option to stop him, Ryuji's spirit is back in full force.
>>
>>376485923

Probably relieved honestly. They wouldn't have liked that it was happening, but would have felt powerless to be the one to stand up and oppose it, would have just left their kid ostracised and them looking like the guy who rocked the boat and screwed everyone over.

You saw how Ryuji got treated from the former star track team, imagine if your Mum fucked up the star Volleyball team.

So, they'd be relieved their sons abuse was over, even if it was ultimately pointless.
>>
>>376489080
So the example is that Shujin sucks dick at everything besides volleyball because otherwise Kamoshida spergs out, and the principal sucks his dick while the school goes to shit
>>
>>376489187
>Rape
She could of said no Ann did.
>>
File: 1467011922064.jpg (28KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
1467011922064.jpg
28KB, 640x730px
>>376488501
Did this guy just break?
>>
>>376489130
yes Japanese people, who are conditioned to believe making retarded decisions is better than to appear to have had a problem happen in the first place.

they believe it's better to let him molest students and 'look' noble publicly than to stop his shit and protect their student, an actual 'noble' action.
>>
>>376489187
>rape
Nobody got raped you retard, Shiho agreed to fuck him.
>>
Kinda off topic but I can't help but to wonder if people like the principal, the SUI director, and Wakaba had palaces and what they potentially looked like.
>>
>>376489391
SIU director doesn't even have a name so of course not
>>
>>376489391
>>376489473
That guy was such a tool i bet his palace was just that office with Sae telling him he's smart and totally not bald.
>>
>>376489473

Why was the old fuck even in the game? Most of his scenes were useless and nobody gave a shit when he died.
>>
File: 1493269582611.png (153KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493269582611.png
153KB, 500x500px
>>376489391
Wakaba wasn't evil at all so I doubt she had one
>>
>>376489634
to show there's a greater conspiracy at work and further highlight how corrupt the police actually are.
>>
>>376483881

Kamo was a dick, bit this was fantastic
>>
>>376489639
You don't need to be evil to have a palace or Futaba and Sae wouldn't have had them.
>>
>>376488648
>I mean what happens if Shujin gets good academics? Does he fire teachers because muh volleyball

The Principal literally talks about this at the start of the game if you remember, Kamoshida is saying he should kick you out of the school and that it's becoming harder to carry the weight of the school's expectations just by taking the Volleyball team to Nationals.

The Principal agrees that the Volleyball team is important, but that he wants to also build up more prestige from other areas, there needs to be growth from behind too.

Also: As for the "What was his connection thing"

The SIU director was his mentor to begin with and was very much about ordering him around, so most likely he was able to get his position from that and from the SIU director getting some mental shutdowns in his favour, it's unlikely the Principal would have been directly connected to Shido.

He obviously knew some stuff though, seeing as he was trying to go to the Police when they killed him.
>>
>>376489634
They needed someone for Sae to interact with, and to be one end of sinister conversations with the true mastermind, as well as show that someone influential is working for nefarious purposes.
>>
>>376489634
he was a red herring
>>
>>376489590
>>376489634
Most hateable villain, anytime he was on screen it was pure trash
>>
>>376489718
Near the end of the game you literally get shown a tree of the Mastermind's organization. Directly connected to mastermind are three branches: Black Mask, VIP Clients, and SIU Director. Everyone not a VIP Client reports to SIU director, including Madarame and Kaneshiro. Okumura was a VIP so he reports to Mastermind directly.
>>
>>376489639
Palaces are distorted desires, not that your outright evil.

the only desires Wakaba had beside finishing her research and her daughter was Sojiro taking the damn hint
>>
>>376489590
>his palace was just that office with Sae telling him he's smart and totally not bald.
Fuck I chuckled.
>>
>>376488289

If Joker got in the car with Kamoshida he would have lived an honest life.

At least until he get caught looking like Ann is about to give him a blowjob.
>>
>>376489718
You're just agreeing with me that the principal is a massive fucking retard
>there needs to growth
>let's keep around the guy that actively prevents other areas in school from becoming successful to feed his ego
>>
>>376489006
>We never saw any abuse what's so ever.
We see his shadow self doing it, Mishima tells you it happens and even Kamoshida himself admits it
>Fuck off Ryuji attacked him
That's not why he broke his leg, thats why he shut down the track team.
The leg breaking thing happened before that.
>It's not Kamo's fault that so may girls wanted to fuck him
You are a fucking meme given human form.
>She shouldn't have fucked Kamoshida if she was so afraid of not making the cut. Kamo fucked her and she regretted it so now she wants to kill herself because muh purity
It's pretty heavily implied that he just outright rapes her. And even if she had agreed, which she didn't, he'd still be a criminal, because that's still illegal.
>>
>>376489391
It seems like you need to be both really fucked up and have the willpower and attitude to break out of Mementos and establish your own hell to rule.

So probably not. The SUI Director and the principal were followers that cowed before Shido.
>>
>>376484281

Everything that happened to Shirley was his fault

Every single thing
>>
>Kamoshida is hated
>But people like Adachi
What did Persona fans mean by this?
>>
>>376489902
It seems clear that the Principal was an incompetent toad.
>>
>>376490050
Adachi wasnt a hypocrite or tried to justify his actions.
>>
>>376490050
Adachi is likable and doesn't only appear in one arc.
>>
>>376490050
Adachi is cute
>>
>>376490050
One's a buff famous guy who got sex with teenage girls while being an adult, ones a lazy complainer who thinks none of his mistakes were actually his fault and still can't get laid.

you tell me why..
>>
>>376489914

Why are you replying to such obvious bait?
>>
>>376490104
Did you play P4?
>>
>>376489006
I know you actually are memeing, but the students being tortured in his palace is pretty explicit.
>>
>>376483635
>ends justify the means

American mentality everybody.
>>
>>376490050
Despite being a pathetic loser, he still comes across as better than any antagonist in P5 save Shido
Think about when you beat their shadows, everyone turns into a total faggot
>>
>>376483635
he should of made a formal complaint about the students straight away instead of waiting for 2 weeks to get them expelled. He was over confident that was his downfall. And with the children better they learn how to deal with abuse at an early age then learning about workplace bullying in the workforce
>>
>>376490050
Adachi unironically did nothing wrong and those two stupid sluts got exactly what they deserved. Fuck you.
>>
>>376490435
He didn't want to seem panicked so he waited until it was convenient. That also gave him more time to gloat.
>>
>>376483635
Someone explain why he decides to fuck over the protag before even meeting him
>>
>>376490462
but what about based mitsuo
>>
File: 1484597331814.png (36KB, 221x212px) Image search: [Google]
1484597331814.png
36KB, 221x212px
>>376485801
There's fallout for months where characters are blaming themselves for not doing anything about Kamoshida. That's like half of Ann's character arc and half of Makoto's introduction.
>>
>>376490560
Didnt like the idea of a criminal in his school.
>>
>>376490560
Anyone who is stupid enough to be friends with Ryuji is a potential detriment.
>>
>>376483635
>molesting underage girls creates a great male volleyball team

Yeeeeeah. no.
>>
>>376488501
Are you okay my man?
>>
>>376490628
He fucked with him before that
>>376490624
Why?
>>
>>376490462
Go to bed, Adachi
>>
>>376490050
Kamoshida is a failed Chad, Adachi is /r9k/ incarnate.
>>
>>376490693
He has a conversation with the whore-maid about this on the sunday you go to meet the principal. And he and the principal talk about it again too. He thinks having a criminal there will tarnish his volleyball team and hurt his giant ego-trip.
>>
>>376489006

Kamoshida pls go
>>
>>376490765
>Failed chad
He almost won and required fucking kids wielding supernatural demons to beat him.
>>
>>376483881
Damn.
>>
>>376490560
Yaldabaoth probably influenced him to be antagonistic toward Joker so that Joker would have reason to go into his palace and steal his treasure, and thus start the Phantom Thieves.
>>
>>376490706
Fuck you, anon. Best P4 is rotting in a jail cell for giving two uppity cunts exactly what they were asking for. The system is bullshit.
>>
>>376490885
Shiho recovered from her coma he was fucked
>>
>all the villains after him were forgettable as hell
>>
File: 1433121745764.gif (485KB, 375x249px) Image search: [Google]
1433121745764.gif
485KB, 375x249px
>>376486392
>Akechi
>"I know the true identities of the Phantom Thieves....."
>You hear someone yell off in the distance
>"LIKE HELL YOU DO!!"
>Seeing Ryuji fucking spazzing out on the second floor
>>
>>376490885
I say failed Chad because he has to coerce girls into fucking him. If he were a true Chad, the girls would be willingly lining up to fuck him.
>>
>>376490957
Madarame, Sae and Shido were pretty good.
>>
>>376491008

Personality-wise, they were good, I just couldn't find myself to nearly care as much, since most of the targets were popularity-baiting rather than being genuine assholes that needed to be stopped sooner rather than later.
>>
>>376490998
>that bit where he calls up Joker while he's being interrogated by Makoto
I dont even give a fuck how retarded he is the guy is hilarious.
>>
>>376490957
But they were all cool. He was just the freshest and the first.

>Dat Sayuri reveal and Yusuke's declaration
>Dat Kaneshiro dungeon aesthetic
>Futaba's theming and imagery being on point and excellent
>Everything about Sae's dungeon
>Shido's dungeon's fights and the explanations about how far his reach extended
>Yabbadabbadoo and all of his power escalation

The only shit one was Okumura, but since I am a giant retard when it comes to robots, I loved his too.
>>
>>376491137
Tat's the point though, so the gang would "lose their way" and have to figure out what justice actually means.
>>
>>376490948
Yeah who is the school gonna side with? The suicidal girls or the school hero who everyone is covering up for and no one dares oppose?
>>
>>376491008
Only just beat Madarame, but he was boring. He only became interesting for the shoehorned villainy they added at the very end of his dungeon with "I let your mom die and painted over you in Saiyuri!!!!!111" Otherwise, he was a pretty weak followup to Kamoshida's shenanigans.
>>
>>376491137
Kaneshiro was way more dangerous than Kamoshida, same goes for Okumura somewhat.
>>
>>376491184
>Everything about Sae's dungeon
Except for the boss fight. It was the worst final boss in the game. Completely uninteresting.
>>
>>376491215

You can still make an interesting conflict of it instead of having all the villainy happening offscreen.
>>
>>376491274
Nigger rumors were already going around, he was on thin ice
>>
>>376491297
I dunno maybe its because I talked to the homeless kid in the square but I wanted to kick Madarame in the nuts as soon as I met him.
>>
>>376490948
Shiho's recovery means nothing. She was *never* going to come forward. I mean, sure, she confessed to Ann but what was that mutt going to do on her own? She'd be struck down in a similar fashion if she intended to rise up. Hell, without Ryuji and Joker's interference she would've either been targeted next or bullied into submission/silence. She already lacked the finesse to bridge gaps in school because of her ancestry. As Ryuji put it, "the popular ones hate her, the quiet ones ignore her."

All in all, Shiho's recovery winds up with her transferring to a different school to avoid the shame of being "the girl that lived because Kamoshida fucked her". She wasn't going to mean shit. Hopefully she can be a Confidant in the the next incarnation of Persona 5. Or at best the Confidant that Mishima is supposed to be where *she* starts the PhanSite and really gets into the Phantom Thieves. She'd be one of the dark horse waifus of the game. It has potential.

And hell maybe her being a Confidant would mean that Ann's S-Link conversations aren't SO FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>376491336
>Completely uninteresting
It had a fucking actual roulette gimmick that was unique from every other boss in the game, was literally rigged until you fix it, and she fights almost exactly like a player character. I genuinely found it to be one of the best ones. It's immensely better than fucking Kaneshiro, Madarame, or Okumura.
>>
>>376491336
I feel like they wanted to go further with that, but didn't want to risk people complaining about it being RNG based on whether or not you'll actually beat the boss.

>>376491184
I generally like sci-fi settings but jesus Okumura's palace was so shit, it felt like that's where they decided to throw in some padding to make the game a bit longer.
>>
>>376491336
at least she had the courtesy to let you get on with it and do your special boss operation early.

Unlike madarame the dumbass who if you see his special order you took to long to kill him and are probably dead, or flyboy the 'why the fuck am i going to bother i have null phys?'
>>
>>376491461
The roulette stops being relevant after you solve the cheat. Then she turns into a monster with a crappy design and does nothing but physical and heat riser after that.
>>
>>376491408
>testimony from the victim and evidence of sexual assault means nothing because my headcanon
>bringing up Ann for no reason
You are tremendously retarded, get yourself killed
>>
>>376488337
delet
>>
>>376483881
whyd they give this scene an anime cutscene
>>
>>376491587
FUCK Mishima, that's why
>>
File: kamoshida out.png (622KB, 1308x2054px) Image search: [Google]
kamoshida out.png
622KB, 1308x2054px
>>
>>376489962
Collateral damage, my friend. Collateral damage
>>
>>376491408
the problem is you can't do Shiho as a confidant and leave her being molested/fucked, and retconning that cheapens the entire thing. Especially not if your putting her on the waifu table.

i'm sure somewhere in the world is a writer, even among video game writers who actually could do the damaged goods waifu story and make it work, but he ain't around currently, and he aint in ATLUS or any other current studio staff.

Ann definitely needs abetter confidant arc either way though.
>>
>>376483635
Keeping weaker players on a competitive team in exchange for sexual favours or servitude is hardly within your rights as a teacher.

In addition, breaking someone's legs for talking out against you is doing something wrong.
>>
>>376491553
>testimony from the victim and evidence of sexual assault means nothing because my headcanon

That would be one testimony that Shujin could deny. Kamoshida is their golden boy. Any slander thrown against his character would be ignored. He wasn't worried about Shiho's attempted suicide. I bring up Ann because Shiho confessed to her. But armed with that information what was she going to do? Go to the police? Once Kobayakawa would find out one call to the SIU director would get any pending investigations squared away and shut the fuck down. It's fantasy Japan you retard. Adults have all the power and influence in this setting. Shiho could say all she wanted but without concrete evidence of abuse, she wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

>evidence

None of the kids on the volleyball team were willing to come forward. Even when being pressed by Joker and Ryuji. Why? Because being on the team that goes on to Nationals and possibly wins is a huge accolade to put on your college submission. They weren't going to jeopardize their future. In this setting neither were the parents--who apparently have knowledge of Kamoshida's shadier side. Get a clue you stupid faggot.
>>
Alright here is real question
Autoscroll or Button Prompt for text?
>>
>>376491858
You should try reading the thread

Kill. Yourself. Like actually just die
>>
>>376491868
>Autoscroll
Dub

>Button
Sub
>>
File: 1331843619800.png (329KB, 658x572px) Image search: [Google]
1331843619800.png
329KB, 658x572px
Just wanted to point out how much of a bro Ryuji is
>Knee is broken by an asshole coach
>To such an extent that he can never compete competitively
>Usually when that happens, they either have a combination of limited movement or chronic pain
>Throughout the game, his idle animation constantly has him favoring his knee
>And even in one cutscene, has him trip and fall from the pain
>So imagine the pain he was in when he makes the mad dash for the lifeboat

Ryuji the best!!
>>
>>376491858
>>376491408
lmao look at urself lil nigga

they're not even real

holy fuck they're not even REAL
>>
>>376491768
>the problem is you can't do Shiho as a confidant and leave her being molested/fucked, and retconning that cheapens the entire thing. Especially not if your putting her on the waifu table.

True. And when it comes to weebs/neets the whole "used goods" thing goes beyond a meme. She just might be ignored base on the criteria that she isn't "pure". I know it's dumb but, hey
>Japan

And yeah Ann's "muh resolve" and "muh shiho" got tiring. Sure, I get it. She's concerned about her only friend that almost fucking died. Her attitude makes sense but in the grand scheme of things it was lacking. And the romance comes the fuck out of no where despite Sojiro and Ryuji attempting to highlight some of Ann's better features beyond just her looks before Makoto is introduced as a party member.

Which makes sense seeing that once Makoto does join Ann basically melts into the background.

>>376491934
I hope you fall onto a single spike and die.
>>
>>376491868
>the dream
Button prompt without that dumb sound effect.
>>
File: 1486610171103.jpg (20KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1486610171103.jpg
20KB, 363x364px
>Persona 5 is the first game in years where I feel like I got my money's worth
>Feels like a game that actually took years to develop

Why can't western devs into passion in their games? I can't play anything triple a anymore because I feel like the goyim is rustling my sheckels away at all turns
>>
>>376492020
His walking animation has a limp too.
>>
>>376492020
He'd be rehabbing for the length of the year with Joker reigniting his resolve. The boat was him really putting himself to the test. And he fucking shined. Ryuji is a bro. Ann is a bro. Hell, it's a team of bros.
>>
>>376492076
No one ever gives a single fuck about what you have to say, why did you butt in with a need to prove how much of an insufferable retard you are

All you've done is post shitty headcanon with zero regard to anything but your own stupidity

Just end your embarrassment, fucking sperg
>>376492078
Pressing triangle and not holding it does this
>>
>>376492076
it isn't even just a japan thing sadly. the Mass effect writers revealed originally Miranda's loyalty mission wasn't her sister but her daughter, and the idea got shot down because 'the box girl can't be used goods' so they made her barren as a 'guilt free fuck'

Ann i really do feel like at some point she got shelved because they figured Makoto would be more popular so let's just drop her, but she also can't end up with Ryuji because that may randomly cuck the player.
>>
I just saw someone asking for a "/v/ sings persona 5 songs" but the topic got deleted by mods, I guess too many persona threads or /v/ sings threads are considered spam. Anyway, I would totally love that and participate.
>>
>>376485923
>Their lies are thrown back in their face, all the suffering they put their child through just turned fruitless. How the fuck does someone justify that?

99% of people in developed countries are justifying sending their children to high school, despite ample evidence that an average high school is prison lite and teaches nothing useful beyond basic reading/writing/counting.

The parents in question at least tried to play the system.
>>
>>376492297
true but you can skip lines if not careful. should only be attempted on repeat viewings.
>>
>>376492089
Because Western development has turned into a machine pretty much, where good games come out of it but it's hollow most of the time due to having sub 2 year dev times with almost insurmountable marketing costs.

You look at Persona 5 and just see polish and love in just about everything from the music to just the plain style it has.
>>
Awwww, OP wants someone to steal his heart.
>>
>>376485801
>Game is from the perspective of juveniles
>Juvenile sense of morality

Their lack of subjectivity is fully explored with Okumura. They literally go after him because the fans think he's a bad guy.
>>
>>376492436
Morgana specifically, you then follow Morgana and find justification after the fact.
>>
>>376489221
>The majority of the villains got to do what they did because Japanese society sucks and they place respect and status over whats right.

That has nothing to do with the society. Of course developers and script writers are Japs as well, so they can be excused for lacking perspective; but it is bloody obvious that Japanese people, as people, no matter their social organization, value "face" over "conscience", and in fact only seem to understand the latter as far as Westerners hammered the idea into them.
>>
File: 1492972143533.jpg (784KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492972143533.jpg
784KB, 1920x1080px
>>376489634
He was there to provide one of the most satisfying scenes in the game
>>
>>376492883
I think you're taking this a bit too autistically mate. When the games talks about society they dont mean the concept of society and civilization, they mean Japanese society specifically.

The game is set in Japan, written by Japs, they're not going to talk about the pros and cons of the Westminster System.
>>
>>376491408
Shiho will never be a confidant because japs dont want used goods
>>
>>376493103
She's one of the most popular characters in Japan.
>>
>>376492985
>that writing

holy shit were atlus even trying or were they being ironic
>>
>>376493234
It's clearly an edit, sennpai.
>>
>>376493205
only because of NTR fetishes latching onto her.

the vast majority of the fans are split between the other girls
>>
>>376493256
>I have seen alot of shoops in my time
>>
>>376493337
It is a shoop, the font is completely wrong.
>>
>>376490050
Adachi killed two fucking sluts and that's a right thing, also he's super cute.
>>
>>376483635
Where do you live where a teacher has the right to rape and beat his students so long as he makes a kickass volleyball team?
>>
File: shiho.png (134KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
shiho.png
134KB, 512x512px
>>376493103
>>
File: 1494377371982.png (123KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1494377371982.png
123KB, 950x534px
>>
>>376490998

Ryuji means well but he's a fucking retard
>>
>>376493773
sounds like Brazil or Argentina
>>
>>376485603
You haven't finished the game until you got the plat. Apply yourself, tripfagg0t
>>
>>376492020

Agreed
Also;
>That look Ann gave him when he gave that thumbs up when hanging from the boat

You just know they'll fugg eventually
>>
>>376492020
>Saves the lives of the entire team.
>Gets separated in an explosion.
>Group panics for five minutes thinking he's dead.
>He comes back and is relieved to be alive.
>The girls literally beat him unconscious.

Ryuji has a hard life.
>>
File: 1493540532573.png (524KB, 1283x620px) Image search: [Google]
1493540532573.png
524KB, 1283x620px
>>376483635
>what did he do wrong again?
He got in my way.
>>
>>376483635
His shadow ate disembodied legs
Vorefags deserve emotionally crippling and humiliating ends
>>
>>376485801

> I don't know if it's just because I'm an "oldfag" but I couldn't stand how juvenile P5's morality was.

To be fair these are high school kids we are dealing with. Even the game makes it clear they lost the high ground the moment Okumura was pinned as the next target. Which is why it's the one mission with the most fallout in terms of them losing support and becoming political fodder for Shido.

>Yeah, yeah, I know they awkwardly cram in a bunch of exposition at the end about how society really was the problem all along, but that shit needed to be hinted at/integrated into the plot WAY sooner and much more than it was.

Anon ""Igor"" literally tells you on multiple occasions before shit actually goes down that your society is completely fucked and how hard it is for you to complete your "rehabilitation" because of it.

Sae and Akechi despite calling the phantom thieves criminals make it crystal clear that they are aware of how fucked society is.

Every palace ruler themselves justify their actions with how fucked society is.

How is this not heavily integrated to the plot? We're you not paying fucking attention here?

If anything I'm more interested in the conversation and events that led ""Igor"" into even participating into this shit. That is what should have been expanded on.
>>
>>376495669
>If anything I'm more interested in the conversation and events that led ""Igor"" into even participating into this shit.
I'm completely new to Persona. Is he a returning character from previous games? I kinda got that feeling from him the three or four times he's pulled me into the Ivory Room.
>>
>>376495918
Igor has been in every Persona game, acting as a guiding and supportive figure for the protagonists and steward of the Velvet Room. He performs Persona fusion and other services. He's scary looking but is nothing but helpful.

His Japanese voice actor died before Persona 5 completed development. They got a new voice for him, and turned his change of voice into a plot point.
>>
>>376495918

Yup, Igor is most definitely a returning character in the series.

The issue is that ""Igor's"" justification in participating in his role in the Velvet room isn't made clear. Since you later find out he had other means to carry out his actions.
>>
>>376496261
He constantly referred to the situation as a game. Obviously he did it because it amused him.
>>
File: 1493372245926.jpg (121KB, 1942x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1493372245926.jpg
121KB, 1942x1082px
>>376488337
DELET
>>
>>376485801
>I only know about the game from lurking threads - the post
>>
>>376483881
YOU GOTTA SPIKE THAT SHIT FOCKER
>>
>>376483635
>So...what did he do wrong again?

He was in a shit game. That's a big thing wrong.
>>
File: Sae_Surprised_Cut-in.png (179KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
Sae_Surprised_Cut-in.png
179KB, 872x632px
>"I need you to do this one last time"
>"But how? Even if we tried to change everyone's heart there's too many people!"
>Meowmeowmow
>Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
>"Yeah! Let's do it!"
>Sae's face when
>>
>>376496261
it was fun for him and he wanted to prove himself right
>>
>>376488337
sauce?
>>
File: 545464.jpg (14KB, 195x213px) Image search: [Google]
545464.jpg
14KB, 195x213px
>all of the symbolism during his boss fight

I mean, it was about as subtle as P4's but still.
>>
>>376491408
>tfw retcons in the rerelease to get the ultimate good end require level 10 Slinks of Shiho, Sae, No-Good-Tora, Mishima, and Akechi

Nah that seems like 90s-early 00s type obtuse good end requirement. Probably just Slink 10 Akechi
>>
Broke ryuji's leg.
>>
>>376485923
Remember: that shit happens in real life, too.

Probably not as extreme as in this game, but close.
>>
>>376485498
That doesn't change the fact that Ryuji was a boring as fuck character in the main story and didn't even change until 90 hours later.
>>
>>376488337
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
>>
>>376483881
Fuck anyone who bullies Mishima.
>>
>>376485703
It would've been better if she died because it would've made more impact.
>>
Firm stance or Ali dance?

With the best accessories it would be a choice between taking only 25% damage with Reaper drop vs my entire team evading more attacks and +5 to all my stats with the Crystal Skull.
>>
>>376483635
Kamoshida and Shido had amazing voices, I must say.
>>
File: Shiho's private session.gif (832KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
Shiho's private session.gif
832KB, 500x213px
>>376483635
>>
>>376502314
>Not SP Adhesive 3
Do you even infinite SP?
>>
>>376483635
A guy from my class looks like Kamoshida. I am serious!
>>
>>376503902
Those are for clearing up to the boss
>>
Is this worth playing if some fucker already spoiled the majority of the story for me?
>>
>>376502834
fuck I needed this gif like three days ago
>>>/wsg/1679816
>>
>>376494439
How long does a NG+ run take? Really tempted but I need a break, game time is 156 hours although a lot of that is idling or times where I was multi tasking
>>
Alright guys, I'm at the point in the game where the party is trying to find out who Futaba is. My friend told me that I've fucked myself out of max confidant because I haven't maxed out Kawikami yet (have her at rank 5). Have I fucked myself out of max confidant, at this rate? I still have a few confidants around the 5-7 range.
>>
>>376485180
Huh...
>>
>>376496192
On that note, what did they do about his Japanese voice actor when the real Igor reappears? The dub was easy since his old VA is still around and kicking, but what about the whole "VA purity" issue for his JP VA?
>>
>>376506562
max confidant is virtually impossible on a first playthrough, don't worry about it

save it for a NG+, where you can skip all the stat building and can blow through all palaces in one day without trying
>>
File: Persona 5 Yusuke wonderful.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Persona 5 Yusuke wonderful.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>376507863
Fair nuff. He said he got max confidants first time, with like a week in a half to spare, so it was pissing me off that I was falling behind.
>>
>>376507954
He probably looked up a guide.
>>
So why aren't the bosses other than him, Okumura, and Sae the traditional demons for the Seven Sins? Is because they're Personae as well? They took out my nigga Samael for Shido
>>
>>376491553
>It's gonna work guys, hurr durr
>She's gonna bring his shit down yo

Explain why you lose the game anyway if you failed the palace.

protips:
Kamoshida is untouchable if not for him confessing.
>>
Here we have them again. Immature kids who think claiming that a villian did nothing wrong makes them cool.

Kamoshida abused his students and possibly raped one of them.
Madarame plagiarized his pupils' works and didn't give a damn even if his actions lead to destroying their lives
Kaneshiro is a downright criminal who cunningly robbed money out of teenagers
Okumura is a literal slave driver and requested murders only to extend of his business.
Shido is a self-centered power freak who doesn't mind killnig innocent people to achieve his gal.

Every sinlge antagonists in this game are fucking scums and saying that they didn't do anything wrong doesn't make you look any cool.
>>
File: 1494288272361.png (167KB, 459x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494288272361.png
167KB, 459x450px
>>376483881
Delete this
>>
>>376508347
I wanna marry and start a family with Haru.
>>
>>376491587
beginning of the game, that's why

notice how later there are barely any cutscenes
>>
File: 1380670404597.png (74KB, 296x325px) Image search: [Google]
1380670404597.png
74KB, 296x325px
>>376487413
>>376488501
>>376486989
>>376486645
>>376486316

you're a gigantic faggot trying to pass yourself off as a cool guy. These posts are written in the cringiest manner possible. You're one step away from unironically writing "I'm John and I hate every single one of you". Go re-evaluate your life.
>>
>>376491184
Agreed, I didn't hate Okumura's dungeon as much as everyone else and I like the bit where your chasing him down during the self destruct system, but I seriously hate the fact that all the other dungeons in the game are "thief" themed and his dungeon is just sci-fi world.

The rest of the dungeons/villains were all good shit.
>>
>>376493773
The US. We let our coaches and players get away with murder so long as it keeps bringing money to the school and the town. Did you not hear about the Jerry case?
>>
>>376506562
>>376507954
hey there friend

>>376507863
I didn't use a guide, but I did autistically save/load fairly frequently to make sure I was getting the best responses.
>>
>>376510838
Hi, friendo
>>
>>376506562
I didn't max Kawakami until September and got all confidants with 2 weeks to spare. I got REALLY autistic with time management towards the middle/end, though.
>>
>>376491184
>Dat Kaneshiro dungeon aesthetic
I know a lot of people don't really like the bank but I think it was the best dungeon in terms of fitting the phantom thief theme. The combination of Price, the sound of your footsteps clacking around an empty bank, going through the keypads and the dim lighting was so good.
>>
File: I've been waiting for this..png (96KB, 376x238px) Image search: [Google]
I've been waiting for this..png
96KB, 376x238px
>>376511065
Noice
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.