[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, few years after the release of GTAV i begin to remind myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: actual_1364906194.jpg (204KB, 640x783px) Image search: [Google]
actual_1364906194.jpg
204KB, 640x783px
Guys, few years after the release of GTAV i begin to remind myself how bad a game it was no matter how much i tried to like it. It just seem'd like a complete disappointment with it's bland story with poor characters/dialogue,driving mechanics feel like a complete downgrade from IV almost as if a need for speed arcade racer. The multiplayer is filled with so much filler bullshit (clothes,reskins of vehicles,generic missions,etc.) even with the massive population i get bored of the "freemode" which was never a problem playing IV online. I'd be playing IV if population wasn't shit. Basically what bothers me the most his the FORCED heists everywhere in the game. Can't believe i was foolish to buy it on xbox and PC, i didn't beat the story because i 360 and walked away after the submarine heist. Thoughts /v/?
>>
True Crime NYC > anything GTA
>>
>>376483128
Samp>anything
>>
>quitting before the heists get better

Wat r you doing m8
>>
File: 1481318380213.gif (724KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481318380213.gif
724KB, 446x251px
>its another nostalgia faggot compares IV to V

The multiplayer for V is pretty fucking shitty, but V improved just about fucking everything in IV.
>>
when the fuq are we gonna get RDR2 news
>>
File: 1392252746104.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1392252746104.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>376483345
heists are boring as shit that's all V consisted of
>>376483434
what did it improve? aside from just being a well optimized game? I honestly prefer SAMP, IV wasn't even that "good" but V was worse
>>
>>376484025
The story for one is a huge fucking improvement. IV was a steaming pile of shit.

The voice acting I would say too, I had to turn on the subtitles in IV because I could understand what many people were even saying.

The world is a lot better looking compared to the dark drab Liberty City.

The driving mechanics are better, it doesn't feel like I'm constantly driving on ice in V.

The characters are more enjoyable.

The missions are more fun, and actually give you the illusion of choice in missions as opposed to being someones bitch the entire time and complaining on car drives about being said bitch.
>>
>>376484454
but you'll at least admit V's story is pretty much all heists while IV and anything before had a variety? that i did not like, and driving mechanics seem way too dumbed down cars brake and handle way too easy
>>
>>376483001
V online isn't as fun as IV because with IV everything was right there. You wanted guns you picked them up on the map. You wanted ammo, or health or armor...right fucking there.

You didn't need billions of fucking dollars to succeed or have fun. Literally anything that you want to do that isn't grieving costs money and even now it costs money to grief people because you have to pay for their cars and vehicles and shit. Which of course is just another way to shill and sell their shitty Shark Cards.

The biggest offense is the lack of single player DLC. It just goes to show they don't give a single fuck about what the community wants and will instead shit out of a few cars and weapons and call it a day, all while making sure they price the shit at $50,000 a gun or 4 million a car.

Rockstar is a fucking pathetic bunch of money grubbing niggers. It'll probably be the last GTA game I get...and if by some chance I do get the next one, I'll make sure to buy it used so they don't get a single fucking cent from me, fucking niggers.
>>
>>376485837
Didn't they take out paying for people's insurance when you blow them up?
>>
>>376483001
Literally the only thing that slightly redeemed GTA IV was the writing and improved shooting. GTA V's writing was terrible, full of unlikeable characters and stupid plots, and the shooting attempted to be "realistic" by turning you into a porcelain doll that would break after a few shots from a hit scan weapon.

GTA V sucked.
>>
>>376484454
>The story for one is a huge improvement

Wrong. The story in V is absolutely shit.

>The voice acting

This can go either way. I'd honestly call it a draw as I enjoyed the voice acting in both.

>The world is a lot better looking

You mean the setting is better? Because that's a fuck no, but if you're talking graphics then obviously GTA V will look better than IV idiot, that's not even a debate, the game is newer and out on current gen.

>The driving mechanics are better
It isn't better, they just dumbed it down and made it extremely unrealistic casual scrubs like you can MASH DOWN THE GAS and come to a complete stop on a dime, because you're shit at driving and compensate for turns or momentum. I will say it does make the game easier and driving from mission to mission is more enjoyable but I wouldn't say it was better. Just extremely unrealistic.

>The characters are more enjoyable
No. Aside from Lamar there's not a single enjoyable character in GTA V. Maybe that one FIB dick and the rich asshole you kill, but other than that everyone else was shit including the protagonists.

>the missions are more fun

LMAO and this is how I know you're fucking delusional. For starters there's only like 65 main missions. Short as fuck for a AAA game charging $60. And then to top it off majority of those missions are just shitty setup mission for some shitty heists, which half of the time doesn't have a payoff because "YOU'RE BEING SOMEONE'S BITCH" in your words...while complaining about BEING SAID BITCH.

In GTA IV you were a lower level goon, making your way to being a fucking high price hitman being paid to take out kingpins, gangs, and politicians and shit. GTA V you're just some grunt that robs and steals for someone else. It's honestly comical that you think GTA V is somehow better than GTA IV. Nice opinion, even though it's a dumb one nigger.

>>376485898
Nope you still pay for people's vehicles when you blow it up.
>>
>>376483001
>driving mechanics feel like a complete downgrade from IV almost as if a need for speed arcade racer.
Oh wow, arcade driving in an arcade game. I want my totally realistic tugboat sports and super cars back.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.