[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playing through all FFs, and now i'm on th endgame of X.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
Playing through all FFs, and now i'm on th endgame of X.

So i have a question for you guys:

Are the Dark Aeons worthwhile to fight?

How many hours of grinding are necessary for me to have a chance?

Love X, but the extra content is the worst of the series by far.
>>
nimp
>>
File: feelssmug.png (308KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
feelssmug.png
308KB, 800x800px
>In my first playthrough, I [/spoiler]zanmato'd them all

Also to answer your question. The only reason to fight Dark Aeons is to be a completionist. Also some people reset the fight in order to get dark matter and/or 'ultimate armour' (break HP/MP limit +2 empty slots)
>>
I personally had a lot of fun fighting the Dark Aeons and the super boss you fight from beating them, but it will require a LOT of grinding before you are at a good point to fight them.
>>
>>376482723
how many hours did you grind?
>>
>>376482723
Can you still do the Limit Bar to XP cheat?
>>
>>376481081
You have to fight them if you wanna fight the secret boss.

You'll want to make ribbons and get all the celestial weapons and shit

Or just Zanmato everything
>>
>>376482921
Oh god, I know I was at around 150 hours total when I was done playing the HD version. I think I tackled my first Dark Aeon boss (Shiva) around 60-80 hours or so, I honestly do not remember.

Then again, I did everything when the remaster came out so that added a lot of time.
>>
Why X has the worst endgame guys?

Love the story and the characters. but everytime that i remember that i have to play the chocobo shit and dodge 250 lightining bolts i regret the though of replaying the gane
>>
>>376483245
i'm with 45 hours. strong enough to beat the game. in something like 10 hours i can max the stats of at least three?
>>
People who use Zanmato are scum
>>
>>376483568
this
>>
>>376483329
They're just end game content you could literally skip.

Seymour 4 is a piss easy fight and there's no reason to not go all out on Jecht.
>>
no

just killing nemesis is good enough
>>
Beat the monster battles

I bought xv today with xone. Wish me luck. Im updating on 4g.
>>
Use the aeon shit
>>
>>376483034
def

nothing has changed
>>
>playing through all the FFs

why would you do that?

>are the dark aeons worth fighting

if you love the game sure

>extra content is the worst in the series

what? The extra content in X is the best

also do yourself a favor, stop here or at the very most 12 zodiak version
>>
FFX is the goodbye to the traditional battle design. If you want more of it before FFXII swaps to full motion ATB, FFXIII swaps to diarrhea, and FFXV swaps to a bad version Kingdom Hearts, pour your heart into it. The Dark Aeons and Penance are satisfying to kill even if you have to rely on Swim Team Quick Hit and Overdrive tactics.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.