[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fight is serious fucking bullshit >1 dude isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 15

File: Shadow-of-yharnam.jpg (20KB, 350x205px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow-of-yharnam.jpg
20KB, 350x205px
This fight is serious fucking bullshit
>1 dude isn't enough, you have to fight 3 at the same time
>3 dudes aren't enough, if you do enough damage to them they'll have insane reach on their attacks
>3 dudes with insane reach on their attacks aren't enough, LETS ADD SOME FUCKING SNAKES
seriously, how the fuck are you even supposed to beat this? Doesn't help that I have to farm the god damn blood vials if I use too much healing.
>>
Git gud
>>
>>376480832
Bruh, just parry the guy who keeps charging at you with the firesword and the last two guys should be ez as fuck by just dodging.
>>
Any time its more than a 1v1 all you fags complain.

get fucking gud

I wish they had more bosses with things happening you have to pay attention to
>>
ask for help, dumbass
>>
>>376481075
Fuck off, I like the games in general and I'm decent at them, but all the games seriously break when they put fights with multiple bosses, you always have to kite them around and wait for a super long time for an opening because they can hit through each other's backs, this is not fun.
>>
>>376480832
Pay attention to what's going on. Only one of them is really hounding you. You can go for the mage or the swordsman first, but candlebro is a little harder to get right with exposing yourself to the other two.
>>
>>376481205
Or you can learn the fight.

above anon said it so I dont have to, sometimes the order you kill in is all the difference
>>
>>376480832
>grab tonitrus or use bolt paper with regular weapon
>run in a wide circle around the arena to pull the 2 faster enemies, run back and kill the dude throwing the fire spells, rinse and repeat
>evenly chunk out health from the remaining 2 dudes, then kill the slower lantern dude first

Not very difficult.
>>
>>376480832
>beat them on my first try the first time I played the game
>end up being one of the hardest bosses in the game on my BL4 run

Not sure what happened there but it was pretty frustrating
>>
>>376480832
Kill lone sword first since he's the most aggressive, then candle and the remaining one. After you down the first just use a shaman bone blade if you really suck. And for Kos' sake parry.
>>
Only part that's really bs is that damn snake summon. If you do it right and there's only one left when they attempt it, you can stagger him out of the animation
>>
>>376481205
>I'm decent at them
not if you're having trouble with Shadows lmao
>>
>>376481205
> you always have to kite them around and wait for a super long time for an opening
Not really, you can easily pull the 2 faster shadows from the 3rd slower one and run back in and hit him. If your weapon is halfway decent, you should be able to kill him without using more than 2 vials, and without his spells the fight against the 2 faster shadows becomes considerably easier. Im guessing that the fight is difficult for you because you're either not killing them in the best order or you're taking a little health off all 3 of them and leaving them all alive.
>>
>>376481407
changing the kill order doesn't change the fact that mobs can attack through each other, it's like Ornstein and Smough, it's hard but it's hard because it's badly designed. Also, will someone explain to me why they stop you from attacking through walls and objects but they'd don't bother fixing it for NPCs and especially bosses? I've died so many times to that long reach snake attack through the pillar.
>>
>>376480832
It was a pretty shit fight. You can fuck up way too easily and get murdered.
>>
>>376480832
>run and hide behind the giant tomb
>spell guy can't reach you, fast sword guy gets to you first
>gun parry him to death
>kite around and hit the spell guy, run to the tomb and hit the candle guy, keep repeating till they're both low
>kill one and quickly kill the other

If you're having trouble with shadow of yharnam, you're just terrible.
>>
use the terrain OP, try to have the other two guys always blocked from view by strafing around the big tombstone, then just focus on each of the guys one at a time.
>>
Also, souls games have a reputation for being "hard but fair" but I haven't gotten that feeling from this fight at all. Almost all my deaths have been bullshit like "lmao you dodged an attack but though luck kid the other guy already started one and hit you when you got up" or the hitbox on the flame storm being bigger than the animation, or the fact that the candlestick guy will literally oneshot you if he hits you with his flamethrower spell, or getting swarmed by a million serpents (that can also kill you in a combo that you can't roll out of). Probably the least enjoyable fight out of any of the souls games, for me anyway.
>>
>>376480832
This entire section of the game was utter cancer. I had absolutely zero fun trudging along this snake infested shit heap of a level.
>>
>>376480832
>Focus on range filth first
>Parry the other two into oblivion
How is that hard?
>>
>>376482182
Fuck me, I'm going through the game again and forgot all about this part. I remember beating this section through pure luck and never wanted to go back.
>>
File: 1472585733246.png (232KB, 629x387px) Image search: [Google]
1472585733246.png
232KB, 629x387px
>Equip Impurity Rune
>Summon Henryk
???
>>
Is ludwig's holy sword just a shit weapon? I've got it +5 and it seems to be doing almost no damage. Also, do the execution parry attacks scale off anything or is it always the same damage?
>>
>>376480832
theres a big tombstone on the right side of the arena you can cuck the fireball guy with
after that just kill off the candle and sword guy until one of them is dead, then the other one
and the fireball guy can't do anything alone so its won by then
alternatively
kite sword and candle guy, kill fireball guy first
then fight sword guy while dodging attacks from candle guy
but be careful because that candle-fire breath attack will one shot you
>>
>>376482487
from what i've heard it's one of the ez mode weapons
>>
>>376482487

Nice trolling there
>>
>>376482487
Nah, LHB is the shitter's weapon of choice. Unless you're pants on head retarded, you shouldn't be having issues at all.
>>
>>376482487
It's the most OP weapon in the game. You either suck really hard, or you just haven't equipped any Blood Gems on it
>>
>>376482487
Ludwigs in the base game was the #1 ez mode weapon
I'm pretty sure execution damage scales off of level or something
>>
File: 1487027791986.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487027791986.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
>>376480832
>>
>>376482487
Parries and Riposte scale entirely off of Skill
>>
>>376480832
I wrecked their shit with the Chikage on my first try.

Git gud son.
>>
Ok, nice memes guys, dropped the shit ludwig's blade and equipped a +3 tonitrus just to try, killed on first attempt with it. Dropping that shit weapon right now.
>>
>>376480832
If you're having issues with healing items, you need to use Rally more often. Which is an issue alot of players, especially Youtubers, seem to make.
>>
>>376482085
You just suck
>>
>>376483015
Well yeah, if you can beat Logarius of course you can beat the fucking Shadows at that level
>>
great, now I can't even level up anymore since the dumb doll left, why does this game punish you for beating bosses???
>>
>>376480832
This boss is so fucking easy, it's literally just three regular enemies at once

git gud
>>
>>376482085
The game punished you for assessing the situation poorly and assuming that focusing and dodging the attacks of one would keep you safe from the others despite them being in range to deal a fatal blow. Know when the fireballs drop, don't attack swordman unless you can see that fucking candleshitter.
>>
how far into the game am I?
>>
what is the point of madmans knowledge
>>
>>376480832
>kill agressive one
>kill less agressive one
>kill mage
ez
>>
>>376480832
it's easy as shit until there's only 1 left.
>>
>>376483438
Use it to gain insight
you use insight to summon
if you have 40 insight something special happens
there is also an insight shop
>>
>>376480832
Use your gun and parry.

Literally, 99% of all enemies in the game can be parried.
>>
You posted the wrong trio, OP.
>>
>>376483184
What? She's either near the stairs, or at the DLC grave. It's always one or the other.
She doesn't travel far.
>>
I feel like the only people that ever whine about difficulty in Soulsborne games are the ones using slow heavy-hitting weapons.

Those weapons are good for random enemies but bosses tend to punish slow movesets since you're wide open for attacks.

I used the threaded cane and cut through these three like butter and danced circles around them with no issue whatsoever.
>>
>>376480943
fpbp
>>
>>376480832
It's easier to do these fights solo because they take more damage when you have more people.

Just keep all three in your field of vision. The more aggressive one will be the first you kill, then the second most aggressive, then kill the last one who's just casting shit at you.

Also, learn to parry, ffs.
>>
>>376480832
Beat this on the first try actually. Threaded Cane made it easy, and I only got hit by the guy spamming magic a couple times.
>>
>>376480832
I had a lot of fun getting summoned for this fight.
Mostly because I actually got summoned.
>>
>>376481712
That attack goes underneath the tombstone
>>
>>376484496
It is the easiest when there is only one left. They have no stagger resistance. You can literally just run up to the last one and R1 him into a corner and there is nothing he can do about it.
>>
>>376484765
The Shadows are at least a balanced gank. The ganksquad gank is just straight bullshit and the game knows it.
>>
I beat it first try.
>>
>>376484373
>Not killing the one with the candlestick last
He's so passive that you can practically ignore him. The correct order is
>Sword faggot first because he becomes absolutely obnoxious in phase 2
>Mage second because he's the only real threat at this point
>Candle guy third before he starts summoning sneks
>>
>>376482182
It's one of the very few sections I didn't put effort into looking for every secret. I just said fuck it and charged forward as far as I could.
>>
>>376485292
The Shadows, One Reborn, and Wet Nurse are my go-to for a chance in hell at getting summoned. Blood-starved beast if my level's low enough.
I never, ever, ever get summoned in the DLC, arguably the funnest part of the game.
>>
>>376480832
I wonder what other old fags think i started with amiga... and the idea that you dont have to replay bossfights 20 times is actually really fucking new and recent. In comparison to basically the vaaaast majority of ALL games in the world all modern games have toned down the trial and error and even legitimate difficulty to such a degree that gamers got used to beating every fucking boss with at lastest the third attempt if it takes 5 or 10 its already a crime, not your fault, the games fault and better instantly complain on random forums about it.
Makes me laugh. Just fucking focus on the two fire fags and stunlock the last if he summons the snake dont run around like a headless chicken run to the edges of the arena and fucking look where they come out.
>>
>>376480832
Im not even that good at souls games and I was able to solo these guys under 10 tries.

Do what this guy says >>376480943
>>
Stop being bad at video games.
>>
File: bb_spear_driver.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bb_spear_driver.webm
3MB, 800x450px
Try acquiring skill

Also, it's great getting revenge later
>>
I feel like starting a new BB character, what weapon should I use? Leaning towards Axe.
>>
>just like swords as weapons
>use ludwig's holy sword
>turns out it's the noob weapon

It's not fair, people will consider me a scrub forever
>>
My favorite thing about any souls/bloodborne thread is everytime you see someone say 'git gud' with that specific retard spelling, you instantly know they're a huge memer faggot who know very little about video games in general, making it very hard for them to articulate how and why a game is good or bad. All they can do is parrot other meme posts they see and "join the club".
>>
>>376486203
>it's great getting revenge later
I spent so many hours running Pigs vs. Shadows simulations on those stairs before the Wet Nurse fight. Shadows had a slight edge in my experience but the pigs could wreck shit if they decided to charge.
>>
File: 1485703076980.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485703076980.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
Still mad that BB isn't on PC
>>
File: 1491403405195.png (74KB, 1332x1336px) Image search: [Google]
1491403405195.png
74KB, 1332x1336px
>>376486736
No you aren't.
>>
>>376486435
People say every fucking weapon is a scrub weapon. Then you use some contrarian shit like the whip(which isn't even bad) and you get called out for using shit weapons.

Stop being a fag and pick what you like
>>
>>376486736
NEVER

EVER
>>
>>376486736
So am I and I own a PS4. This game deserves 60 FPS but muh exclusives.
>>
>>376480832
Git gud.
>>
>>376486435
I think legitimately the only "noob" weapon is the Slawblade. That shit is top tier and you get it off the bat. But really who fucking gives a shit, you aren't impressing anyone anyway, just use what you think is fun.
>>
File: 1490838960428.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490838960428.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
>>376481205
what's it like being a mouth breathing retard?
>>
>>376484765
These guys aren't that hard. If you run out the side door you can make it so only one of them chases after you and just fight them one at a time.
>>
>>376487007
did it never get a PS4 Pro patch?

what the fuck
>>
>>376487474
It's pretty bizarre.

DaS3 did, and that's a multiplat. BB, a Sony funded and made first party game that holds a centre point in the consoles library, has not.

It's also the one game on PS4 that would actually benefit massively from a patch, since it has kinda shit IQ and performance issues.

Honestly, I don't get it. When I saw PS4 Pro announced, I thought "Bloodborne". As did everyone. It was obvious the perfect candidate.

Sony are fucking idiots.
>>
>>376487474
I don't know but I'm not buying another fucking console for several hundred bucks to find out. I WOULD shell out sixty to buy the game on PC.
Bitching aside, it really is a great fucking game and if people can find a cheap PS4, it's worth it.
>>
>>376486435
Just use what you like. It's a cool weapon and you shouldn't give a fuck what people will think of you using it. Especially in the Souls community where people will find some reason to insult you for using literally any weapon, like
>using a good weapon makes you a shitter/scrub/casual
>using a bad weapon makes you a tryhard
>using a decent weapon makes you a hipster
and so on.
>>
>>376487858
Not him but I'd agree with you. I used to post in /dsg/ until I realized their shit opinions were influencing my own.
Use whatever you want. If something looks fun, use it. If you hate playing with something, do not use it.
>>
>run in circles to spread them out, that way it's just 3 1v1 fights

not that hard dude beat them on my first try
>>
File: Bloodborne Forest.png (58KB, 468x520px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Forest.png
58KB, 468x520px
>>376480832
I killed them so fast that I never even saw the snakes. The owner of the console on which this was done is still kinda mad about it, because he apparently had huge struggles with the same fight.
>>
File: 1494085564763.jpg (69KB, 651x599px) Image search: [Google]
1494085564763.jpg
69KB, 651x599px
>>376480832
I beat them on my first try, it was challenging but stop being a baby and get better at the game.
>>376480943
fpbp
>>
>>376480832
Beat them first try. BSB teared me a new asshole but these guys were EZ as fuck. Just hit and run nigga
>>
Hunter axe charge attack spin to win, literally get better at the game scrub, shadows are easy mode, I don't know how you made it this far if you're struggling on these shitters.
>>
>>376480832
Usually new players struggle quite a bit with them but for experienced players they are too easy. It's the example for bad boss design.
>>
>>376480832

I don't get why this fight is difficult. I must have died 50 times NAVIGATING the fucking area to get to this boss. Ended up with 7 blood vials and all I did was spam R2 with my axe. They move awfully slow and are easy to doge away.
>>
For pure characters, what is your favorite: Strength, Skill, Bloodtinge, or Arcane?

Arcane.
>>
>>376485971
Really? I get Ludwig and Maria summons all the time at bl43 and bl48.
>>
>>376480832
oh my god... such a hard fight... so op... miyazaki's such a hack...
>>
>>376489017

Skill for sure. I like parries and backstabs and skill is optimal for that. Skill/blt is fun too. I had to use the bowblade on defiled amy because i wanted the plat but i could not get that fight down
>>
>>376489307
Defiled Amy is great with Arcane, just spam Ex gloves with bloodbullets and its over in 5 minutes
>>
>>376489017
Arcane because Bloodborne's MLGS is my favorite weapon in the series.
>>
File: snailscholar.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snailscholar.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>bends over to look at you
>does nothing

I must've killed one million of these guys.

and I always felt bad for that one dude that just sat there while I killed his snail bros and did nothing, just sat there until I wiped him out too.

when I die and go to hell that snail bro will be there waiting for me, doing nothing, just sitting in his comfy lecture chair waiting for the class to start that never will
>>
Focus on one while paying attention to the others. This fight is functionally like Ornstein & Smough, you just have to think on your feet rather than muscle through it, which is kind of a hallmark of the best Soulsborne boss fights.
>>
>Parry Shot
>Visceral

There, you just beat literally every single human boss in the game with zero effort. You're welcome.
>>
>>376480832
This is the only boss ive never died to in my life. Ever. Yes, i did die to stupid shit like congregation and skeleton lords

I think you suck shit at the game op
>>
>>376487939
Can't believe you could stomach a general. Most of those threads are full of nothing but fucking cancerous attention whoring tryhards who make up arbritrary rules to pretend they're superior to anyone who doesn't follow them
>>
>>376489017
I found skill to be more fun because it makes viscerals hit for a fuck ton. But I think I personally find the strength weapons more interesting.

Apparently arcane and MLGS is amazing in this game though, I've been meaning to try it.
>>
>>376480832
Use the big fucking tombstone to separate them, and take out the sword fucker first. the other two are ranged attackers, so they'll hang back while the sword wielder chases you more aggressively. You'll be able to handle the other two easily without having him run interference.
>>
You can literally run in circles, bullying the mage as you pass him. Parry the aggressive guy, and use that giant rock to shield yourself from the ranged attacks.
>>
Man if this shit boss that barely even registers as a boss fight is giving you trouble wait until you fight Rom or attempt some harder chalice dungeons.
>>
File: 1492303318325.png (149KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
1492303318325.png
149KB, 830x974px
The guy with the lantern is actually the most dangerous one. Kill him first.
>>
>>376481205
>and I'm decent at them
Yet you can't beat one of the easiest fights in the game.

These niggas have no poise, are squishy as fuck and walk around slow as shit, with tons of places to kite back to and cover.
>>
>>376480832
this fight was actually pretty fucking fun.
>>
>>376490768
>the guy with the lantern is actually the most dangerous one.

my deaths in this fight have been exclusively to the fireball shooting one or the one without the fire katana. I've never died to the lantern one.
>>
>>376489584
what is the water that they drink and then spit?
>>
>>376491093

Overall fighting in BB is pretty fun because it rewards being on the move and aggressive.

In DaS I always turtle up and do a sword and board routine but in BB after I adapted I had fun with every boss.

My favorite experience is defeating Logarius. He fucked me up a couple of times since his movement is generally erratic and the camera takes a shit but when I got him on the ropes something primal awoke inside of me and I just went REEEEEEEE and wailed at him while we were both at minimum health and just exchanging blows. Luckily he went down first.
>>
>>376480832
Take out the magic mace or whatever the fuck guy first.

The rest will work itself out.
>>
>>376480832
This is one of my favorite fights
>>
I hated that level : I'm so scared of snakes that i had a lot of jumpscares.
The worst part is how the snakes aren't visible because of the grass and how dark the level is.
However for some reason the boss was pretty easy (but holy shit that giant snake).
>>
File: Damn Snakes.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Damn Snakes.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>376493026
>I'm so scared of snakes
They're not that bad.
>>
Lol I died once just because i was playing it slow and figuring out what they do. Then I went in and anally raped them. You must be bad or your playing it wrong (underleveled?)
>>
How did you faggots never realize that the fire-toting shadow doesn't rush beyond the giant headstone if you're standing behind it?

Pull the 2 melee's behind the headstone and voila, no more fire dodging.

fucking retards, man.
>>
>>376493217
Watching this is already making me itchy.
On a side note motion blur in BB really works well, especially with snake/tentacles.
>>
>>376487608
Well, if it'd be anything like the DS3 patch, we're better off without it. All it does is make the game run at about 45 fps instead of locked 30 which is even worse.
>>
>>376480832
This is one of the bosses I did first time easy. You can parry and spam attack on these guys without much punishment.
>>
I literally oneshot this

The lake spider gave me trouble my first playthrough though
>>
The only bullshit thing is the snakes
I had one guy left and nearly dead but a snake one shotted me without warning
>>
>>376481205
He has a point though
No friendly fire always bugs me, so it's cool when there is like the hunters in the beginning of the dlc
>>
>sweep all thought of us from thy mind. As thy kind always have.
I can't get this shit out of my head I even stopped counting how often I died to this bitch
>>
>>376480832
They are tough if you were relying on lock on to fight things.

It's also tough if you have no ability to parry, because it seems to be designed around parrying the katana guy over and over and getting him low first ( and killing him as phase 2 starts).

It's actually not a bullshit fight in terms of design because they allow you start phases how every way you want. You can start snake phase with any choice of ninja at low health.

You could even start phase 3 with 2 ninjas up if you desired it (half health on both).
>>
>>376480832
You rolled into the wrong swamp nigga
>>
>>376494408
>peaceful nun tells you to leave her world and to forget about its inhabitants countless times
>ignore her countless times
>realized there's no talking with you
>start completely fucking obliterating your asshole
You should have listened. There's nobody to blame but yourself.
>>
By that point in the game I was just parrying everything as much as I could because of the runes that give health and bullets back on visceral attacks, so those guys were a breeze compared to trying to get parries on the snakemen in the forest. Only bosses I ever had issues with were some of the chalice dungeon fuckers that just oneshot you with huge AoE bullshit.
>>
what is the worst part of bloodborne and why is it chalice dungeons? blood gems being a close second
>>
>>376494875
What's wrong with blood gems? Except for the fact you barely get any elemental ones.
>>
>>376495014
i dont hate the actual blood gems, just the RNG aspect and the fact that the best ones require farming the shit chalice dungeons over and over.
>>
>>376495014
I think that's his point. Blood gems could be really cool swappable upgrades, but % Damage increase is always the best option with a few very rare exceptions, and any gem that isn't physical based is incredibly rare. Trying to do an Arcane build requires you to do Chalice's parallel with main game/DLC just to use your build, meanwhile if you do Chalice's early on a Physival build you end up accidentally trivialising the entire game with 20.6% gems from Lumpy as early as you can be bothered to get them.

Even with endgame build's, Physical can get top tier stuff without much effort, just kill Watchers a few times (Litterally the easiest boss). Elemental build's require obscenely rare droprates from Watchers, or farming incredibly annoying bosses like Hotdog or Eribritas in a depth 5 Cursed dungeon.

If physical build's want to get autistic with Thrust, Blunt or Heavy Abyysal gems, then they can farm for days (legend has it an Anon on /bbg/ lost his mind farming perfect Blunt gems), but just using 27% Temperings will always be adequate. Arcane build's need to do the autistic Korean level farming just to get any gems at all.

Plus gimmick build's like poison require so much effort to setup that it's really not worth farming for dozens of hours for a silly build that will barely win any PVP fights.

Bloodgem droprates of non-physical effects need a complete overhaul, and ideally non Abyyssal scaling gems, stamina cost gems, and other effects get boosted so they are actually attractive. Imagine getting enough gems to reduce stamina costs of a weapon to 1, and attacking 100 times but barely doing any damage. Right now with that setup you attack 1-2 extra times doing barely any damage.
>>
Stab one with a bone dagger. The others will destroy him.
>>
File: confused african american.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
confused african american.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>376481704
not him but

>you don't have to kite them

>you just have to kite them
>>
>>376489173
Who the fuck is doing the dlc at that low of a level?
>>
>>376497243
inb4
>Everyone who isn't bad. I do the DLC at BL1 because it's the only way the game offers any challenge :^)
>>
Do not fight them when they're close to each other try luring one using the big tomb stone.

Kill the fire mage first. Then do a hit and run on both sword guy.

Just make their life very low, after that kill both swiftly so you don't wrecked by the giant snake.

Be good on dodging.
>>
>>376491225

quicksilver (mercury)

they're metal slimes
>>
>>376483027
Cause Shadows are weak to Lightning
>>
Shadows are the hardest boss in the game.
>>
>>376480832
Can't tell if this is a shitpost or not, but I literally beat this guy blind today, on the second attempt.

Just strafe and kite the flamethrower/sworduser away until you can circle back and hit the fireballer, and then back off when they clump again. Do the same when they go RE4 on you except be more cautious, then when the big snakes are out, just go to the other side of the arena that they don't spawn on.
As long as you take out the longrange dude, and then the sworduser, then the final phase is EZPZ.
>>
oh boy OP
you`ll be laughing at yourself when you get to the stage in Mensis where they are regular enemies
>>
>>376487474
It runs pretty good on my PS4 Pro, with stuttering only when you move between areas (supposedly because of loading assets).
>>
>>376482182
>>376482306
>>376485921
Shit taste.
>>
>>376480832
Literally beat them first try
>>
>>376486402
Cane, obviously.
>>
>>376480832
I usually don't like multi-enemy boss fights in the Souls games but I don't remember this being that bad, they all do different things and have different moves so it's easy to separate them and take advantage of openings. I think the only reason I died to them was because of the surprise giant snake the last guy summons that's basically an insta-kill, which is shit.

What was the lore for these guys anyways?
>>
>>376480832
it's actually a pretty easy fight, as long as you distribute damage evenly at first and then just focus on one at a time. I tend to kill the flamethrower guy first.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.