[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone play this on PC after the Hot Wheels update? I heard the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Anyone play this on PC after the Hot Wheels update? I heard the optimization finally got better.
>>
It's been better. It doesn't crash anymore.

The only people who hate it now are the ones who will tell you Windows 10 is the death knell of sensible computing.

They're all shitlords, you can ignore them.
>>
>microsft
>probably the greediest company in america
>all of the sudden they are giving away their brand new OS for free
>there are still people on /v/ who don't think they signed up for an advertisement botnet

shills or what?
>>
>>376480293
Yeah it doesn't dip to 45 FPS in the city anymore, much better.
>there are still people on /v/ who don't think they signed up for an advertisement botnet
I don't think anyone thinks that
>>
>>376480415
Good goy
Nothing to hide nothing to fear am I right?
>>
>>376480415
Windows 10 may be the death knell of Microsoft Windows, but it has certainly nothing to do with "sensible computing".
>>
>>376480585
theyve been doing this to break into select groups since, forever. they offered 1$ win 7 and xp licenses to china just so they could get a market share count instead of them stealing shit left and right. CURRENTLY, the goal is to break into the mobile/desktop shared os shit and mobile store

point being, they dont need to botnet you, the store is their money making hope, they wanna go the way of apple and make it "our apps only, we take a cut". wrong? probably. what apple, steam and andriod already does?
>>
>>376481368
Steam doesn't do it. Steam is available on multiple platforms including Windows and Linux. It's not exclusive to Steam OS.
>>
>>376481520
well yeah ill agree on that, but anti-steamfags will scream and yell that steam is drm even if its literally not and its steamWORKS thats drm, totally optional unless the dev literally chooses it
>>
>OP just wants to know about a game's stability
>awakens an army of tinfoil hatters
>>
>>376481636
I mean even if steam was DRM, it's still not a walled garden. Which Windows 10 is going to become at some point.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.