[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get a switch thread going. Likes? Dislikes? Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 14

File: switch-angle-mob.png (46KB, 342x220px) Image search: [Google]
switch-angle-mob.png
46KB, 342x220px
Let's get a switch thread going.
Likes?
Dislikes?
Stories and places you have played.
Games you are looking forward to?
Wish list?
>>
>>376476964
When the FUCK is virtual console coming out?
>>
I have been playing a lot of zelda and mk8 at work. Mk8 online seems to work really well using my phone as a hot spot and uses a surprisingly small amount of data.
>>
>>376477062
I would imagine we will know more at e3 if not having a few games release.
>>
The dock absolutely scratches the screen bezel. New Buyers be warnd, get a screen protector and don't even put it in the dock until it's on.
>>
>>376477517
What is it with Nintendo and consoles that scratch themselves?
>>
>>376478642
Cheap plastic to keep the cost down. At least this one doesn't scratch the actual screen
>>
I have Zelda, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Shovel Knight, and Isaac. Right now I'm trying to kill Delirium as The Lost and am just about at the end of my rope.
>>
I'm half seriously considering buying minecraft on thursday
>>
>>376480535
Don't do it!
>>
>>376479012
Chaos Card, my lad.
>>
I hope that dark souls is not just a rumor
>>
>>376480991
Been trying. Can't seem to find the fucking thing.
>>
>>376481181
Deck of Cards + Car Battery gives you good odds, or Crystal Ball, though it's not as good on the Lost because it sometimes drops soul hearts it also reveals the full map so it's quite nice. Ace of Spades trinket raises the chance of cards appearing, and the Starter Deck will transform any pill into a card- if you have a Starter Deck, you can use Mom's Pill Bottle, Acid Baby, Pill Cap or a few others to spawn pills to turn into cards. Also, Sack Head and Sack of Sacks will spawn sacks, which often contain cards.

Many of these items can be found in the shop, so be diligent in collecting money. Ganbare, anon-chan.
>>
>>376481954
Appreciate the tips, my friend.
>>
Screen is useless, a liability, and a waste of money. I'll wait for the reboot.
>>
>>376482061
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door. The dedicated home console club is two blocks down.
>>
>>376482061
>Screen is useless
Objectively and verifiably false.
>>
File: bubble_pouch_3.jpg (106KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
bubble_pouch_3.jpg
106KB, 750x750px
Case recommendations?

I'm currently using a bubble wrap envelop as a placeholder.
>>
>>376483517
Butterfox case is good. I also like the Orzly one because it's big. Holds my portable charger.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>376483517
This one is pretty decent. It has a little cart holder that can hold 6 games, I think, a mesh net for the wrist straps, and I keep a 3 foot usb cable. It also comes with a screen protector.
>>
File: 1486605495887.jpg (338KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486605495887.jpg
338KB, 1500x1500px
>>376483517
Had RDS switch case at first. It's good but doesn't have a lot of storage for accessories

Butterfox came in today. I can fit two extra joycons, the Switch AC adaptor and a few cables without the top bulging up. Think I'll sell the RDS case.
>>
>>376484007

Looks nice without looking bulky
>>
I'm playing through the single player of MK8 and I forgot how fucking mad that game makes me
>>
File: 20170509_215900.jpg (993KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170509_215900.jpg
993KB, 2560x1440px
>>376484216
Here is my actual case with all said items.
>>
>>376484074
That's doable in the Orzly case too. I think the butterfox is nicer though, because the mesh area is zippered off instead of just using elastic.
>>
>Likes?
BOTW
>Dislikes?
Literally every other game
>>
The console itself is great but in terms of actual games this is like the worst launch lineup of all time. I love Zelda but that's literally the only game I own for it.
>>
>>376484665
Remember when the Nintendo 64 launched in the USA with exactly 2 games, Mario 64 and Pilotwings?
>>
>>376484783
I doubt he was even born
>>
>>376484783
That's true but I was poor back then so I didn't even get an N64 until years later
>>
>>376476964
I don't own one, but I played my friend's switch for about 4 hours the other day.

BOTW, Bomberman, and 1,2 Switch are all fun
Solid interface
max comfy in portable mode
multiplayer on one Switch works surprisingly well for how small the screen is.

Dislikes:
Can't transfer save data to a new Switch
the screen scratches easily

I'm holding off my purchase until they fix the save transfer thing. it's unfathomable to me that they don't already have a method to transfer game data available to the public.
>>
>>376477517
Mine doesn't have any scratches, friend.
>>
>>376485117
That's a big issue for me as well. I know I am going to buy the inevitable remodel, but then what? Buy all my digital games again? Fuck that
>>
>>376485117
>it's unfathomable to me that they don't already have a method to transfer game data available to the public.
They cut it because transferable saves are an extremely common attack vector for homebrew exploits. It's the same reason the system has no internet browser, and no media player. I don't like that they decided to do this, but the pattern has become obvious. It is planned and deliberate, just just ordinary failure.
>>
>>376485920
digital games are tied to account on the switch
>>
>>376485738
There is obviously a malfunction in some of the docks because a lot of people do.
>>
>>376486160
Oh are they? What about the sd cards? Are they formatted to the individual console?
>>
>>376480535
You're a fucking idiot.
So am I.
>>
>>376476964
>still no youtube
>still no netflix

why
>>
File: 1494297567429.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1494297567429.png
42KB, 399x322px
>Likes?
* The entire idea of the system is great.
* The controller, although it can break easily, is comfier than I imagined. It's no Xbox One/PS4 controller though.
* Zelda is a breath of fresh air.
* SMT and Fire Emblem look neat. Mario could be great.

>Dislikes
* The console is far too expensive.
* The accessories are far too expensive.
* You have to pay to use your own internet
* It doesn't even have Netflix
* There aren't any games for at least half a year and then you'd be lucky if there was another for the next half a year.
* The decent controller costs an additional £50.
* It's criminally underpowered and doesn't have actual support. e.g. see Square Enix's new Dragon Quest Heroes game running on the console. The Vita runs better.

>Games you are looking forward to?
Super Mario Odyssey
Fire Emblem Musou
Fire Emblem Gamu
SMT if it's exclusive

>Wish list?
Another Zelda
Metroid
Animal Crossing
Pokemon
>>
all this things needs is animal crossing to be perfection
>>
>>376486339
yes

there in lies the problem. the SD cards automatically format when you stick it into a new switch console, deleting game saves
>>
File: 617TAu5iGdL._SL1000_.jpg (370KB, 853x1310px) Image search: [Google]
617TAu5iGdL._SL1000_.jpg
370KB, 853x1310px
>>376476964
>Dislikes?
This pic should explain it. It's ugly as sin
>>
>>376476964
>dislikes

Why the fuck is the WiFi range so shit? My router is one room away and I struggle with 1to 2 bars. I have no problems with my other consoles.
>>
>>376490612
That is the most idiotic thing that I've ever seen
>>
>>376490612
Huh? Switch is sexy as fuck compared to the top
>>
>>376484665
I'd argue it's the best. Less than two months in, I've got a bunch of interesting games for it. Not a massive number, but they're pretty fucking outstanding for the most part for titles on a brand new console. I barely had a reason to turn on my PS4 for the first year.
>>
>>376477153
I've been having a tough time narrowing down how much data it uses because the usage isn't updated instantly by my carrier, more like once every few hours or so.

Does anyone know how many coins you need for all kart customizations?
>>
>>376477517
I got a screen protector with mine, just the Hori one. No signs of rubbing or anything on it from the dock, yet at least.
>>
>>376477153
30mbs every half hr disagrees with you.
>>
>>376490612
You can see the point where they cut the 9gag watermark.
>>
>>376490612
This lineup would make more sense if the PSP and Vita weren't in it, since Sony's always been aiming for the 'console in your pocket' thing.
>>
>>376484074
Can you use the butterfox case like a better kickstand for the Switch? That's the one thing making me wait to get an official case when they get restocked since that seems like a neat thing, plus the design looks nicer on the official case imo
>>
>>376490612
Most of those on top weren't even the first version of the system, what the fuck? I bet in a couple years there will be more colorful Switch models around, just give it some time!

I honestly just want some updates on its OS. As it is now, it seems that's only there to work and that's it, nothing special or any little touches to it. It lacks the "Nintendo feel"
>>
>dislikes

- My screen got scratched. Had to sleep off my anger. All the stories I heard about people getting their switches scratched from the dock and I was as careful as possible but it still got scratched.

- The fact that it has a touch screen that does nothing, like actually nothing. You will never use it since you have perfectly fine contollers, and it forces Nintendo to use a shitty screen that SCRATCHES EASILY. Because fuck using a glass screen. Or making a dock that scratches your screen randomly no matter how careful you are.
>>
>>376491496
You can drive most of the main UI with it, plus some games like MK8D are aware of it on menus. Kind of annoying that it doesn't work with BotW, though.
I think it's mainly there as a backup so you can still interact with the system in some capacity if something goes wrong with the controllers.
>>
>>376491257
you can kind of recline it on the flap, but the zipper pouch is big enough to fit the hori stand
>>
>>376476964
>Likes?
Portability and potential for unique IP's.
>Dislikes?
Weak and dysfunctional hardware (dock, flimsy controllers, least powerful new console, poor battery life). Nintendo tends to squander opportunities.
>Stories and places you have played.
If I brought my Switch outside people would look at me like I was 12. It stays at home, but I like knowing I could take it anywhere at any time.
I'm hoping Xenoblade isn't shit. I may even reluctantly repurchase Skyrim if it includes all DLC. Splatoon 2 could be good and hopefully SM:Odyssey is too.
>Wish list?
Kirby, DK, Bayonetta, Smash, Metroid/AxiomVerge.

Hoping that over the course of the Switch's lifespan I don't regret my purchase.
>>
Cases are so weird because I can't imagine how I'm going to hold it to bring them somewhere. I can see it for taking it on a car trip but who is gonna be holding a case with them to a restaurant or something
>>
>>376491776
The stand looks good but I can't justify buying it at all, it seems too expensive for what it is
>>
>>376490918
30mb in half an hour is nothing dude
>>
RDS Casefag here. I love it, but I am a tabletop mode player, so I always have to put the RDS case with console PLUS my Hori Stand in a separate bag. Will the Butterfox case hold a hori stand in the mesh pocket? I know the PDP hard case (aka USA Zelda bundle one) can, but it's a tight fit and it is bulky, and doesn't hold the console as well as the RDS case.
>>
>>376490472
>SD cards automatically format when you stick it into a new switch console, deleting game saves
You're wrong but the save system is still shit.
Saves are stored to the console itself with no way to save them onto the SD card.
On the one hand, your saves are safe if the SD card corrupts or gets formatted which is good.
On the other hand, you have absolutely no way to back-up your game saves which is fucking abysmal.
>>
>>376477517
What is it with fucking retards who hash the shit out of their tech? I'm constantly seeing mongoloids with smashed and cracked phone screens. What the fuck are you stupid monkey niggers doing? Why can't you take care of anything?
>>
>>376491813
>Least powerful new console
Most powerful handheld by a decent margin. It's literally a tablet.
>>
>>376476964
>Likes
The entire concept. I like the idea of being able to play on TV or portable for whatever reason. I really feel like the modular design will be the future of Nintendo systems now, I wonder how Sony and MS will tackle it if sells well.

>Dislikes
Expensive accessories. The price for the hardware is fine, imo. But the built-in software and features is lacking. You got no browser, no video, no messaging. All basic features any portable device should have. I'm sure the features are coming sometime this year, at least video and messaging because the browser has reasons to not be there. Also the wi-fi chip seems to be shit. My router is upstairs, whenever I use the Switch downstairs, it does not grab a signal while my phone does.

Xenoblade 2 and Mario Odyssey. Splatoon 2 is looking good, sadly I missed out on the testfire. I might get ARMS if a decently priced joycon bundle is made or if a friend gets a Switch too. I won't be buying a second pair of Joycon any time soon.

>Wish list?
Monster hunter. I miss playing on the TV and proper control sticks. Also I'm tired of 240p/30fps on 3DS. It looks like shit. Smash if GC adapter support is added. More legacy controllers like Wiimotes and 3DS would be great, too.

I also kinda wanna see Kirby: Planet Robobot on the Switch. That final boss has to be played on a big screen.

>>376492247
To be fair, it is also the least portable handheld.
>>
>>376492194
Are you saying it's his fault that there is a major flaw in the dock design?
>>
>>376492343
That's pretty true. It's more 'put it in my backpack' than 'cram it in my pocket' but I'd argue the same thing about my Vita to an extent.
You can kind of get the thing into your pocket if you use one for the tablet and the other for the joy-cons, but that's less than practical.
>>
>Likes?
Zelda was worth the price of the system. Probably spent over a 100 hours playing that game. Beat every temple, got every armor.

>Dislikes?
Can't back up your game saves. They better fix that ASAP.

My Switch is purely a TV console that I only play with the pro controller. Although I'm looking forward to ARMS so I can play with the Switch Joy Cons.

Super Mario Odyssey

>Wish list?
Super Mario 3D World Port. Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Go Vacation port or sequel, something open world.
>>
>>376492052
I just stuck my hori stand, 2 joycons, and 4 joycon straps, and my 10000mah anker battery into the mesh pocket of my butterfox and it still zips shut without any force. It takes up all the space in the pocket and fills out the case to its max but nothing feels like it's being stressed
>>
>>376492376
Have you noticed that there is only a tiny minority of people reporting issues with the dock? Have you noticed that it is not a widespread issue? Really makes you think.
>>
>>376492576
ALL that stuff? How big is the thing? Any pics? Just curious.

Yeah, like all I'd be putting in that pocket would be the Hori Stand. So I should be good to go?
>>
>>376476964
>Stories
Played it in the park once, I guess. Also introduced a ten year old to Mario Kart. After not knowing that the console existed or that Mario was Nintendo's mascot, he now wants one.
>>
>>376492645
It's widespread enough that YouTube is flooded with tutorials on how to pad the dock so it won't scratch your shit.
>>
Most people are not getting scratches. Also it's well known that you should have the router close by with minimal line of sight blockage. The plastic the contolers are made out of is high quality, More so than sony, the touchscreen is more scratch resistant than a glass screen. Warping is bullshit and not possible.antifanboys eeverywhere.
>>
>>376492859
Plastic is more scratch resistant then glass

Here is your (you)
>>
>>376492821
>Widespread on youtube

Fell for the scaremongering clickbait. Never mind the millions of Switch owners including myself who have had no issues whatsoever. We'll just ignore that I guess.
>>
Does anyone have a definitive list of all games confirmed and rumored for this console?
>>
>>376492987
Are you kidding? Rub sand all over both screens and tell me which scratches first.
>>
>>376493057
I'm not saying it's everyone, I'm saying there are defects. I take care of my shit and mine scratched, evenly on both sides, by like the 5th time taking it out. Thank God I had a screen protector.
>>
File: 1.jpg (262KB, 959x719px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
262KB, 959x719px
>>376492646
Zipper pocket with the hori stand and anker battery in the back and the 2 joycon and 4 joycon straps on top
>>
>>376493162
Here you go, mongo

https://youtu.be/XJP6gERPmMk
>>
>>376493202
>Take care
>scratched
Pick one
Also why would it scratch the 5th time and not the first 4 times?
>>
File: 1.jpg (161KB, 998x409px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
161KB, 998x409px
>>376493206
>>376492646
Butterfox with the Switch and the other accessories in the above pic is on the left. Empty RDS on the right. The RDS keeps that shape even when loaded with the Switch. Butterfox expands to the size in the pic when fully loaded with stuff in the pockets. It comes down to around RDS' size when it isn't stuffed the the brim with accessories.
>>
>>376488110
>>Dislies
>you have to pay to use your own internet

Right? This is bullshit. I'm so sick of paid online it's such a fucking scam.
>>
File: g.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>376493206
Holy crap, you've sold me... Thank you!

I mean, it's like you could put a second console in there if you wanted to.

Hmm...
>>
File: Etna_(Disgaea).png (93KB, 275x444px) Image search: [Google]
Etna_(Disgaea).png
93KB, 275x444px
I like Zelda and graceful explosion machine
Dislike the pro controller
Played at home and on way to work
Looking forward to animal crossing and disgaea
I want more animal crossing
>>
>>376493393
It looks really good in a single colour.
>>
>>376490612
>GBA SP
>Switch
>GB

All god-tier designs. Rest are okay and that slide-up PSP is atrocious.
>>
>>376493478
Yep, Blue is mine, Red's is my roomie's. I bought a Grey set, they bought Ice & Fire, so all I had to do was buy the separate Fire and Ice combo and we both got what we wanted, plus I have an extra grey pair.

For the record, I 've yet to see blue or red solid pairs in the wild period. Why does our combo have to be rare?
>>
>>376476964

I recently bought Mario Kart (again...I have it and all the DLC on Wii U...) and Bomberman, both are a delight to play. Just wish they added more characters to MK, and a few extra Cups. My fault for supporting the Wii U I guess...
>>
>>376476964
>likes?
Taking it everywhere, charging it while playing on the tv
>dislikes?
Battery life and library variety, but it's still pretty new
>stories and places you have played
Played puyo puyo tetris with my mom, she liked it a lot
>games you're looking forward to?
Odissey, disgaea, that atlus game they announced, splatoon 2
>wish list?
Virtual console
New metroid
New monster hunter
>>
>>376493393
I am liking it more than the RDS case. It fits everything I could need if I'm taking it somewhere.

The RDS gets bulky just trying to stick 4 joycon straps in the tiny mesh pocket.
>>
>>376493202
I have to field you idiots all day at Nintendo. You retards demand new docks because it's "bent," but if you weren't just jamming your system in and out like a fucking ape, you wouldn't have a problem.
>>
>>376493314
I know you are just being an asshole, but honestly I think it is dust that got in the dock
>>376493981
>I get calls all day about a specific problem but it's your fault not the design
And no, I don't slam it into the dock
>>
>>376476964
I fucking love this thing, Mario Kart is fun as BoTW was worth investing time into but it's getting sunnier and I play this thing on the bus to work and it's near impossible to see the screen now that the sun is out.
>>
>>376494115
It's online sensationalist garbage. I have to deal with whatever the electronic version of a hypochondriac is where they see something on reddit and then think that it plagues their system.

I had to field some stupid fuck who had 5 repairs done when he wouldn't even put his system in. He would take it out of the box, see that it wasn't an EXACT 90 degree angle, and then call us demanding a replacement.

People like you might have a mental illness.
>>
>>376494276
You can very clearly see that the scratches are exactly where the pegs on the inside of the dock are located. They are also the exact same night and width. It's the fucking dock
>>
>>376494720
Nintendo have already looked at the dock issue and drew short of simply calling people retrards.
>I fucked my toy! It must be the toys fault! Not mine!

You know, back in the day, Nintendo did a complete recall on their Famicom system due to defective hardware. Don't think for a minute that if Nintendo honestly believed there was something wrong with the system they wouldn't address it.
>>
I'm afraid one of my joycons might be defective. Was playing on my couch, and when I was just sitting how I usually do, legs up and controller in my lap, the left joycon suddenly started lagging behind, showing an input delay of a couple seconds. When I sat up and put my legs down and tried to make a more direct connection between the controller and console, it seemed to go back to normal, but I've never known a wireless controller to be that sensitive. There was also a cactus in the way, but I've played WiiU through walls from further away and not had problems so it's really bugging me.
>>
>>376495034
it's borked

I bought a second pair of joycons last week and the left one was acting up even though I'm only 3 feet from the dock. Called Nintendo for a repair on Saturday and sent it off that same day. Today I got an email saying they received it, repaired it, and shipped it back and should be back tomorrow.
>>
>>376477062
This. Virtual Console turns this machine into the goddamn best console in years, and they still haven't released it.

I kind of expect it to be the big "It's available after this presentation" at E3.
>>
>>376495032
It may be a small number of units with the issues but I can assure you that it is one. I am very careful with my switch and did nothing but intended use. It is not the end of the world for me because it's the screen protector that is scratched, not the screen, but it absolutely came from docking the system.
>>
>there are Switch owners who haven't bought Blaster Master Zero
>>
>>376495328
Call Nintendo's support line if you're concerned. They're really helpful. If there is a problem with your dock they'll replace it.
>>
>Likes?
The concept does exactly what Nintendo said it would do. I'm playing games I would usually enjoy on the TV on a handheld. The already released games are fantastic.
Dislikes?
so many unanswered questions about online features, virtual console, OS features. It's just classic closed doors Nintendo.
I have about 8 friends with Switches compared to the 1 with a Wii U. We regularly meet up to play Mario Kart together, we're going to get good at Splatoon as a team too. I've played Mario Kart on a train with a friend I haven't seen in a while, at a friends house when it just happened to be in my pocket and at work on lunch breaks. This thing works.
Splatoon 2, Arms, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Wish list?
Monster Hunter 5, a new metroid, Pikmin 4, a new DKC game, even shit like Captain Toad 2 I'd enjoy.
>>
>>376495538
I was thinking about it, but I am one of those assholes who bought from a scalper so I have no receipt.
>>
>>376476964
Arms
Battle Chef Brigade
xenoblade chronicles 2
New smash or port
Disgae 5
Fire emblem game
Fire emblem warriors
Dragon quest games
Yooka Kaylee
Fifa
Maybe nba
>>
the detachable joycon

dislikes : paying for inline gaming
the dock that damage the screen
>>
>>376495640
I borked that haaaaaaaaaaaaard.
>>
>>376476964

>Fun as fuck when theres games to play. me and friends play mario kart 8 a lot together
>light weight
>portable
>simple design is nice
>instant screenshots
>sleek design

dislike:
>battery life
>lack of good online features
>not many games
>cant digital preorder games
>friend codes

Games looking forward to:
>Arms, Minecraft, Splatoon, FE Warriors, Street Fighter, Yooka-Laylee, super mario odyssey.
cant name a ton if there arent many

Stories:
>Talking and finding new shit in zelda was something me and my friend talked about daily for the first month and a half we played it.
>Mario Kart 8 Parties are always really fucking fun and intense
>Taking our switches to the river and when we BBQ we all play MK8
>getting high with friends of friend who are mainly xbox fans, and they got excited that i had a switch. They played FAST RMX while we drove around

Wish list:
>Smash Bros Deluxe with extra characters
>Metroid Prime 4
>Wii U ports; Bayonetta 1 + 2, Zelda WWHD/TPHD, Wonderful 101, Mario Maker, Pokken, Star Fox Zero, Yoshi Woolly World, etc
>Hyrule Warriors 2
>Bayonetta 3
>Pikmin 4
>GCN VC
>3DS remasters
>Nintendo Land 2
>Super Smash Bros Kart
>Miiverse return
>Video recording
>livestreaming
Really theres alot that wont likely happen
>>
What digital games do you guys have so far?
>>
>>376495769
Plenty of stories too.
Main thing I like is portability, I work too much and have a gf but I still love games so Picked the switch up to play wherever, whenever I can.
Went hiking with gf and puppy, we picnic'd before hike and I played snipperclippers with her, fun times.
I play during lunch at work and my breaks all the time, comfortable with my sexuality and manliness so don't get panicky when people walk by thinking they're mocking me. Played with two random co-workers at lunches and had a blast. Kinda wanna get mk8 for the fun I could have at work with some of the dudes. In always in bed or on the couch playing this when I'm dead tired from work. Hook it up for big fights in Zelda. Aside from the library which is growing pretty fast I really can't complain. It was completely worth buying for me.
>>
>>376495754
You don't need a receipt. You're not returning it to a store. All you need is the serial number which is a white sticker on the base of the console. Give them a call, tell them you're worried about the dock. If the serial number matches a batch which they've had complaints about you'll get offered a replacement no problem. Their customer service is really good.
>>
>>376496609
Right on, I will do that
>>
I want a Switch
>>
>>376476964
>Likes?
Pretty much everything size, screen, games. I am more than happy with my purchase.
>Dislikes?
The built in stand is my only gripe.
I'm extremely normie tier so i take switch with me whenever I go out and usually have someone playing on it with me especially with co op Binding of Isaac and MK8D
Melee on Virtual Console and a new smash or Smash 4 Deluxe
>Wish list?
Streaming from switch to twitch would be cool.
>>
>>376490872
If the screen protector's hardness is higher than the dock plastic's, you will never see marks on it.
>>
>>376488360
I'm still dying for an AC with good multiplayer where you can join your friends seamlessly. And not that island minigame garbage, I want to help decorate their house and plant stuff for their village.

I know always online is generally pretty shit but maybe an option to create a character/town that you have to connect their online service so you can join your friend in real time
>>
>>376480535
Same, fuck knows why but same
>>
>>376484216
>>376484409
Can agree >>376484007 is great. Though my dock did scratch my screen protector, so I'm getting a better one, but the case itself is amazing. It has a little stand build in if you think the stand in the Switch is too flimsy.
>>
>>376488110
>* It's criminally underpowered and doesn't have actual support. e.g. see Square Enix's new Dragon Quest Heroes game running on the console. The Vita runs better.
You're a special kind od idiot. Vita version is incredibly shitty, while Switch runs a version that works only a little below the PS4 one. I agree FPS drops are shitty and I hope they patch it out, but calling a portable that can run PS4 games underpowered is something only a frogposter could do.
>>
>>376476964

Likes: Straightforward system with a useful "gimmick." Essentially a powerful handheld that also doubles as a home console, albeit a weak one. Nowadays with Nintendo, a selling point such as this is a relief, nothing too crazy. Very excited about the first year of games.

Dislikes: Not many fun things to mess around with like the Wii U. You had miiverse, ability to draw, etc.

Stories: Nothing too interesting. I played it before bed in a cabin during a trip, and I took it to the park once and played briefly while I was walking my dog.

Games: ARMS, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, and I may give Xenoblade 2 a try.
>>
>>376490865
3100 for all parts, 5000 for the golden one
>>
File: 7N0AgC7.jpg (92KB, 1236x700px) Image search: [Google]
7N0AgC7.jpg
92KB, 1236x700px
I'm just pissed there's no virtual console yet, Nintendo are retards. They would make so much money with that right now.

Also agree on the inability to transfer saves being shit.
>>
>>376500102
Hoping cloud saves/transfers come with their online system later in the year.
>>
Likes?
>instant co-op and vs out of the box
>set up anywhere (dock into TV mode, tabletop mode on any surface, handheld mode for solo play)
>good amount of variety to play on eshop
>patches for games come out quick

Dislikes?
>wifi connection could be stronger
>UI while fast is pretty bland and missing more fun themes
>no music in the eshop
>no Miiverse

Places I've played:
>I've played all around the house and have brought it to work

Story:
>challenge supervisor after work in the back
>sets us up in the back stock closet with some boxes for tabletop mode MK8D
>suddenly a co-worker walks in saying how he can't stop playing the game
>brings in other coworkers as time flies in
>suddenly have a crowd
>beat the supervisor 3-0
>people start showing interest in purchasing the product

>Xenoblade 2
>Mario Odyssey
>Octopath Traveller
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Arms
>Splatoon 2

Wish list?
>Sm4sh port or a new Smash
>Monster Hunter
>a new 2D Metroid
>DKC game from Retro to finish a trilogy
>>
The switch sucks ass and if you buy one you're a moronic drone
>>
>>376500465
stop being mad
>>
I'm hoping they'll port the entire WiiU library. I skipped that one because I was trying to get my shit together.
>>
>>376476964
Aside from how I'd like more games on it and the virtual console and stuff. My only real complaint is the right stick of the joycon being too close to the buttons.
That's honestly the only reason for why I have almost exclusives used the pro controller all the time over using the joycons all the time.
>>
When will Nintendo let me play Mario 64 on my Switch?
>>
>>376478907
>keep the cost down
and to let your little brother drop it on concrete without breaking the system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqMgv9hHmrY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG4ihWOEtpA
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.