[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post games that get you all emotional. I wish they'd release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: journey-game-screenshot-1-b.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
journey-game-screenshot-1-b.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Post games that get you all emotional.

I wish they'd release this one on multiple platforms.
Fucking masterpiece.
>>
UNDERTALE!

BEST GAME EVER THAN I EPLAY

GOAT MOM IS DA BEST

FUCK JOURNEY
>>
Explain to me how it makes you emotional.
Hard mode: Without spoiling the game
>>
recently got the trophies on Abzu, wasn't nearly as emotional for me desu

anyways this 358/2 days, even though it had the worst gameplay of the series still has the best story in my mind

>>376473505
an orchestrated soundtrack can be a powerful thing
>>
>>376473505
>Spoiler
Sometime, i really want to delete my memory and play again. But that fucking americans keep spoiler and now i can't enjoy the goddamit game.
>>
>>376473505
God tier soundtrack, that feeling of isolation, discovering the little hints throughout the game, that fucking feel when you complete it.
That even bigger feel when you complete it with a total stranger
>>
>>376473313
IIRC Journey was part of a 3-game contract between the dev and Sony, which is why it didn't come out on other platforms.

I don't even remember what the other two games were. I think Flow was by the same developer, so that was probably one of them.
>>
>>376473914
Or...is isolation the right word? Probably not.
Anyway...everything's so goddamned beautiful.
>>
>>376474120
Flow and Flower.
Do you think Sony could be convinced to release it now?
>>
>>376474120
>>376474252
there is a way to play it on PC, but it requires that Playstation Now streaming service that allows you to stream a select few games to your PC, Journey is one of them i think
>>
File: soma-review-56.jpg (732KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soma-review-56.jpg
732KB, 1920x1080px
soma, especially the ending before the after credits scene and learning people's backstories in theta. and the part with sarah
>>
>>376473914
>tfw the only one helping you up the last leg of the mountain is some silent bro you've never met before

Worth the price of admission imo.
>>
Kingdom Hearts.

The only game where some bitch can draw a star on a wall and 100% fuck my shit up.
>>
>>376474252
Probably not, desu. If Sony was to agree to anything it would be to re-release Journey on the PS4, but I don't think there would be enough sales to really justify it for them.

Jouney was neat and all but I don't know if it's the kind of game with much replay value and it's not old enough to have a big nostalgia factor going for it yet. I know I probably wouldn't buy it again, anyway. Your best bet is probably some sort of spiritual successor or other Journey-inspired games to come out.
>>
File: tumblr_onsohp6NpE1r5kws5o1_1280.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onsohp6NpE1r5kws5o1_1280.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>376474480
>you start drawing hearts into the sand before the end
>>
>>376474416
No spoilers beyond that please, I'm currently playing it.
>>
>>376474718
Journey was already rereleased on PS4 and i got all the trophies on both versions
>>
>>376474931
hope you enjoy it. its really good and gets really heavy
>>
>>376474948
oh, neat.
i guess that resolves that then.
>>
>>376475267
Most definitely.
Just entered the abyss yesterday, but I am now taking a break because I was actually starting to question reality. Seeing myself in the mirror (in game) rattled my nerves a whole lot more than I thought. Whole game's keeping me on edge, it's great.
>>
>>376476048
that part where you get transferred into a new body and then hear yourself talking from the other room fucked me up
>>
>>376476568
Aye.
And then pulling the plug
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.