[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a "Namco releases another compilation game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

>It's a "Namco releases another compilation game and removes features from the last Museum Collection" episode

Guess it would require just a little effort to put more than ten emulated games on a cart.
>>
Why did they stop doing the virtual museum thing? I loved that in the PS1 series.
>>
File: Fio x Marco.png (23KB, 608x448px) Image search: [Google]
Fio x Marco.png
23KB, 608x448px
it's so you still have a reason to buy the PS1 games.

it's the same thing for other rereleases. Sure you could buy metal slug anthology but you wouldn't get some of the art they left out of the collective galleries from the home releases of those games, the combat school for 1, 2, X, and 6... The two extra modes from 3... You get the idea.
>>
>>376472467
>t's so you still have a reason to buy the PS1 games
yeah, because Bamco definitely benefits from that.
>>
>>376472261
Looks like seven games to me.
>>
>Arrangements will never come back
>>
>>376475529
Fuck they stopped doing those? Dig dug arrangement was fucking fun guess I got no reason to buy this then
>>
>>376476850
There's no reason for anything. Just accept your death
>>
Pac-Man championship edition needs to be on a Nintendo console, not this shit
>>
Man I hope the Switch doesn't succumb to a mountain of third party cheap shovel ware like the Wii did.
>>
>>376472312
This nigga gets it, presentation was super-comfy on those ones, absolutely made up for the atrocious PS1 load times.
Really I could just go for a separate DVD featuring info for each game and art stills of the boards and instructions packaged with the game, I'm a sucker for history lessons more than I am the games themselves.
>>
>>376472312
>Museum mode in Namco Museum

Perish the thought. It's just a shitty compilation now.
>>
>The PS1 games has 40 on 6 disks
>The PS2 50th Anniversary has 16 one one disk
>The DS has 9 games and a multiplayer exclusive on a 50mb cart
>The Switch has 10 single-player games on a 4gb cart

What did Namco mean by this?
>>
>>376478553
That entirely depends on what engines become popular, if UE4 transcends and becomes popular with shit devs then it will happen.
>>
>>376478526
I don't like Dig Dug that much
>>
>>376472261
>Splattered House is censored
Did Splatter House ever get ported without being censored?
>>
File: 50505_zpsea4756c6.png-original.png (106KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
50505_zpsea4756c6.png-original.png
106KB, 320x240px
>>376479310
I just want the comfy musuem back
>>
>>376480847
Never ever
>>
I seriously played so much fucking pole position on the PS1 namco museum

Fuck that shit was cool
>>
File: Digdug.png (62KB, 330x199px) Image search: [Google]
Digdug.png
62KB, 330x199px
>>376480491
we've clearly got a problem here then
>>
>>376473209
What am PS1 classics?
>>
>You could buy a rerelease of an inferior compilation that has only ten games for $30
>Or you could purchase 33 games from the PS1 collection with museum mode and bonus features for the same price

Who's in charge of this shit at Namco?
>>
Arrangement series was the tightest shit. Had some god tier bro-op sessions with those.
>>
>>376478553
It's a handheld, you get what you can get.
>>
File: 1485282066484.gif (126KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1485282066484.gif
126KB, 500x382px
>Well we could be reasonable and put out a good chunk of our classic lineups playable on modern consoles at a fair price
>Or we could be greedy retards and encourage piracy
I think the worst offenders are those arcade archives on PS4. $8 for one arcade game. No thanks, my man.
>>
>no legend of valkyrie or dragon buster
Fuck this shit.
We don't need 2 Galagas and 2 Rolling Thunders. Just put RT2 and Galaga88 and give the other spots to other games.
>switch comes with TWO controllers
>don't put in Return of Ishtar
What the fuck were they NOT thinking?
At least they put in Splatterhouse.
>>
>>376482138
I'll buy the Shmups, no questions asked. But fuck the other titles.
>>
>Quest of Ki never
>Pacman 2 never
>Splatterhouse 16 games later
>>
When are they going to release a Pac-Man Museum with every Pac-Man game and variation?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.