[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A big criticism of this board is that we talk, complain, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Banjo-kazooie.jpg (40KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
Banjo-kazooie.jpg
40KB, 300x316px
A big criticism of this board is that we talk, complain, and generally give our opinions on games we have never actually played. Well what's the most interested you've been in a game you've never played yourself?

For me, it's Banjo Kazooie. I love all the music, and I know all the levels. I've watched speedruns, casual playthroughs, and I've enjoyed watching anons talk about it. I love finding out behind the scenes stories about the development of it, and I know all kinds of general trivia about the game, I even know the controls, I've just never actually played it. When I see pictures of Banjo or Kazooie, or Mumbo, or even Gruntilda, I get that personal feeling like ‘yeah, those are my boys’.

So what games do you know a lot about, or really like or whatever, but haven't actually played?
>>
Resident Evil.
>>
Biggest one I can think of is MGS2, but there could be another one. I think the game looks horrible to play, but all the theories about it are interesting.
>>
>>376468058

I feel you, I used to love Metal Gear technology! example threads, they fascinated me. Like how blowing up a food hut in MGS3 will make the guards hungry and willing to eat rotten food for a few areas after, really made me want to play the games. I knew every last secret and easter egg and shit before I actually did.
>>
>>376467781
I played only the first Silent Hill but I fucking love reading the threads, especially about Silent Hill 2, where they talk about the music composers, design choices, how nice SH4 is if you can get over the corrupted room, how Homecoming really wasn't that bad and Shattered memories is decent, etc.
>>
Fuck off with your positivity you cuck boy
>>
File: 1471655454423.png (60KB, 174x286px) Image search: [Google]
1471655454423.png
60KB, 174x286px
>>376467781
I have a big list of that:
>Wario Land series
>Starfy series
>Viewtiful Joe 1+2
>Klonoa series
>Silent Hill series
>Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector
>Crash Twinsanity
>Shadow of the Colossus
>Magical Pop'n
>Gimmick!
>Zero Escape series
>Kirby Canvas Curse

There are just so many games in my backlog that I want to get to but never seem to do, like fuck this probably isn't even half of it just some that came to mind.
>>
i really wanna play brigador buts its gotta wait cause i only have this rotten laptop right now
>>
>>376468457

this is the same for me with dragon quest, I've only played 8 but like reading discussions about any of them
>>
>>376468573
A little something you should have considered before insulting my thread like that...

I do NOT take shit like that lying down.

And I am FAR from gentle in terms of how I get nasty with people who insult me and/or my threads.

Proof positive, I am now saying FUCK YOU, UP YOURS AND GO FUCK YOURSELF to your sorry ass.

That, and how, as soon as I say this one last thing to you, mothefucker, I am reporting you.

YOU CAN GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC AND THEN GO PISS THE FUCK UP A ROPE!

Maybe next time you'll take the fact that some responses towards disrespect are a lot less calm and a lot more explosive into account, loser!
>>
>>376468653

>Wario Land series

nigga just get your hands on wario land 4 right now and have a blast this instant
>>
Skyrim, mostly due to hype.

I'd probably not play it, though.
>>
File: 1424224430929.png (2MB, 1720x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1424224430929.png
2MB, 1720x1236px
Lufia 2
>>
>>376470283
That's all it mostly is. Babby's first WRPG. The power of marketing.
>>
>>376468868
4 was the worst of the series. Don't listen to this faggot. 2 and 3 are where it's at
>>
>>376468868
I'll get to it eventually, it's higher on my list than most at this point but I still have other games to mess with first. I'll just get it on my 3DS along with the others some time.

>>376470801
I don't know, Anon, I always see people sucking 4's dick more than the others.
>>
File: tacos.png (249KB, 388x507px) Image search: [Google]
tacos.png
249KB, 388x507px
>>376468052
>>376468058
>>376468310
>>376468653
You guys need to hop on it, sleeping on masterpieces.

>>376468457
Same here

>>376470283
You aren't missing much, try Morrowind or Oblivion.

For me, I've never played Chrono Cross or Trigger and I constantly hear about how essential they are. I'm a big fan of Toriyama as well.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.