[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Well into the evening hours, I went out to a bar. Between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: daddy.jpg (100KB, 749x474px)
daddy.jpg
100KB, 749x474px
>Well into the evening hours, I went out to a bar. Between glasses of barely mixed booze, just past a lanky fellow with a glowing saber, I saw him. He was statuesque, decked out in leather and pierced all over, and wreathed by a rich, black mane. He was a hybrid, half man, half lion. He was ripped to hell. And what he really wanted was for me to tie him up.
>Set in a pseudo-dystopic San Francisco of 2064, Read Only Memories is a classically-styled adventure game with witty writing and a cyberpunk atmosphere. Its designers are a group of gay and queer developers eager to show the industry how to do this sort of representation right.
>Because of that, Read Only Memories is effusive with queer acceptance. Gay and trans and agender folks abound as part of the background and texture of the world, but there’s been little in the way of sexuality in the game—until Crow came along, that is.
>Added to the game’s “2064" content update earlier this year, the character appears in one of Neo San Francisco’s many seedy bars. He’s a lion-man, which isn’t as unusual as that sounds in Read Only Memories’ genetically spliced world. Tough and imposing, Crow towers over his fellow patrons, wearing a heavy leather jacket and combat boots. He’s the classic image of a rough-hewn leather daddy, a term for older men in gay/kink communities who are decked out in leather and tend to seek out younger partners. He's very considerate while he annihilates your ass.

Why don't more games do great romance like this?
>>
>>376459925
>tumblr art

that explains the shilling
>>
>>376459925

I'm straight, but the thought of a humanoid lion leather daddy pounding me raw really turns me on for some reason
>>
>>376460080
i got some bad news for you anon
>>
>>376459925
>queer and gay devs want to do representation right
>makes the gay guy's primary trait to be a sexual deviant

Uhh?
>>
>>376461617
It's like you've never seen a pride parade before. It's just old men in jockstraps and feather boas and BDSM gear screaming at you to GET USED TO IT. Making their entire identity about being a sexual deviant is pretty normal for gay people.
>>
>>376459925

noice. it should be the official game of /v/
>>
Sure, western people make a game about a half-lion leather fuck who wants to be tied up and it's their game of the year, but Japan makes Hadaka Shitsuji and they all get triggered.
>>
>>376459925

>Take cute lion man
>turn him into generic elf man

Whoever drew this is not staying true to the source material
>>
>>376462969
no, furcancer of all kinds should be violently purged
unless they're cute girls (female)
>>
The only western game I can think of that did a gay character that wasn't aggravating to interact with is Fallout NV.
>>
>>376459925
>half-lion
>not a lionman

Dropped.
>>
>>376459925
>statuesque
just bear it
>>
>>376459925
whether or not the game is good aside, why do these sites always use such casual headlines and why are do they use the word "folks" so often?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.