[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, I've seen before some of you are pretty knowledgeable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Hey /v/, I've seen before some of you are pretty knowledgeable when it comes to tech stuff, so help me out a bit?

My boyfriend's birthday is coming and I want to buy him a good headset. I was going to buy a razer blackshark or a razer tiamat, but a couple people told me Razer is way too hyped and overpriced, and other brands are better.

So, any suggestions of what to buy?
>>
>>>/g/
>>
>>376457690

/g/ cringes at the mere mention of the word "headset".
>>
>>376457690
Razer is indeed overpriced as fuck, check /mu/, they have shit taste in music but I'm sure they could give you legit advice on what to buy.
>>
>>376457690
It'd be better to get him a pair of headphones and a mic rather than a headset. You'll get more bang for your buck that way.
>>
>>376457690
Just buy a quality set of headphones and a microphone/mod mic.
>>
>>376457690
headphone/mic.

things that are made for GAMING are inherently bad.

ATH-M50's and an Antlion ModMic is a good place to start, pick your flavor of brands for those types of thing.
>>
/mu/ and /g/ will tell you to buy good headphones and stick a 2$ microphone to them. Which is kinda a good advice, because headsets are generally mediocre in sound quality, but I imagine thats not what you want to give someone as present

You have better chance of getting proper headset recommendation on /g/ I think. Razer is overpriced but if your bf is "gamurr" type he might be happy. Slightly cheaper are roccat, coolermaster or other similar companies. If you wanna go full cheap go to Chink Shit General
>>
>>376457690
Check out Sennheiser's gaming headset range
>>
Can't go wrong with Sennheiser, no matter if you buy a headset or just headphones.
>>
>>376457690
FUCK YOU, D.VA!!!!!!
>>
> a couple people told me Razer is way too hyped and overpriced, and other brands are better.
>Razer is indeed overpriced as fuck

That's what poorfags tell themselves to sleep at night. There's a reason why Razer is the leading brand in gaming peripherals.
>>
>>376460945
Thanks, marketer.
>>
File: sh-l500.jpg (39KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
sh-l500.jpg
39KB, 500x470px
>>376459821

why? she's great as a mouspad
>>
>>376457690
Mmmmm yes, now this is some spicy b8. Fresh from the oven
>>
>>376461145
get help
>>
File: mercybutt.jpg (59KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
mercybutt.jpg
59KB, 417x500px
>>376461301

agreed. I'd only trust my wrist to Mercy
>>
File: 1493183206922.jpg (307KB, 1596x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493183206922.jpg
307KB, 1596x1600px
>>376457690
>>
A good bunch of Sennheiser headsets are good. If you want to forgo the headset and just go for headphones, I can recommend the Sony MDR-V55. Had them for about two or three years and they're in the same condition, wonderful audio quality, and won't break the bank.
>>
File: artemis.jpg (98KB, 1200x804px) Image search: [Google]
artemis.jpg
98KB, 1200x804px
This. Anyone who says otherwise is a dumbass.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.