[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just recently beat journey, and i loved it and believe it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I just recently beat journey, and i loved it and believe it is close to a masterpiece, i was wondering if anyone else felt the same way as me.
>>
I thought it was alright.
>>
>>376455749
Yea. Game is pretty amazing. I love how you basically start the game and you are about to trash it for not telling you what to do, and then you see a clone of you, and then you wonder if it's AI or actually another player, and then you follow it and you teach each other and you eventually progress and learn what to do and everything is basically a methaphor for life
>>
>>376455749
The fucking soundtrack man. The music is sand, wind and the sun. The soundtrack is a masterpiece.
>>
>hold forward to win
>MASTERPIECE GUYS! XD

Every day I am reminded that people born in 1999 are allowed to post here now
>>
File: XICTyFi.jpg (825KB, 1485x1027px) Image search: [Google]
XICTyFi.jpg
825KB, 1485x1027px
>>376455749
It's really good, ABZU on steam made by some of the same guys is well worth a play, even if it is literally Journey underwater for the most part. Ancient civilisation in ruins, lone protagonist swans about to an Austin Wintory soundtrack. Now that I think about it ABZU is basically the same game but I think I enjoyed the views more
>>
>>376457065
I believe that music in games can really influence the experience, and this game really pulled it off
>>
>>376456082
Yeah, took me a while to get into it because that reason. But im glad i finished the game, its artstyle is great
>>
It's pretty shit
>>
>>376458435
I got it free for ps plus, planning on playing it soon, it looks fucking great. (I would get it on steam if i hadn't got it for free on ps plus)
>>
File: journey.jpg (324KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
journey.jpg
324KB, 1280x720px
>>376455749
Everybody praised the sand and the underwater in both this and abzu, but the clouds looked really good too.
>>
>>376459268
Agreed
>>
>>376457949
>>hold forward to win
Alright, first of all, (You)
Second of all, no, not every hgames are based on skills and can be enjoyed for the gameplay, storytelling or general feeling of the game. If you think a game needs difficulty in order to be enjoyed you are not wanted here.
>>
>>376459268
I remember watching a "making of Journey" or something where they went into how they wanted the green sky at the start to make the Apotheosis moment at the end so much uplifting with some of the only blue sky in the game
some shit like that, I love Journey
>>
Hey you dudes should check this out. Assuming your computer isn't crap.
https://www.shadertoy.com/view/ldlcRf
>>
I liked it but I thought it was a bit too short
>>
>>376459767
so much more uplifting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypNgvc6c6Cc
>>
>>376459842
It was really short
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.