[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other pvp games let me be obnoxiously hard to kill? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: a zergy lergy.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a zergy lergy.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
What other pvp games let me be obnoxiously hard to kill? I want the enemy team to waste everything on me and just laugh at them. Laugh at them because its funny
>>
>>376452764
Honestly playing a tank champ in League is the only satisfying thing about that game.
>>
Evolve can let you be this, to a degree. If you play as a monster and fight inexperienced players then you'll be an unkillable god. if you play against people who know what they're doing, it's like you're being bullied for 15 minutes
>>
>>376452764
But will you collect?
>>
Lol what? He is easy as fuck. He does like no damage
>>
Ragnarok WOE on a new server. I had a 80+ paladin when most people were lvl 50, so i was immortal.
>>
>>376452905
>play 650 armor malphite with 5k life
>1adc alone kills you in 5 seconds
lol
>>
>>376454214
I want to be annoyingly hard to kill especially against people who know what they're doing
All their skill, fire power, ammo/cooldowns, wasted on me. And I just walk away

>>376454637
When did I say I want to do damage?
>>
>>376454637
>Shitposting or retardation

We may never know.
>>
>>376455318
Play a tank in Overwatch and get rezzed by Mercy. They wasted all of their ults killing you and it meant nothing
>>
I got plat 5 out of placements. Is that the equivalent of plat 5 in LoL or is it a little bit easier to get it in hots? Seems much harder in LoL, but I can't tell.
>>
>>376455616
I want to not die ever on my own tankiness
Not be so untanky I die and need to be fixed.

Also while I have OW I don't really play it because the queue times are so absurdly long I spend longer waiting than I do playing

>>376455701
Easier in hots
>>
>>376455701
Plat in blizzard games is equivalent to 'slightly above average'. The same level of non-commitance in League is about like the middle of Gold
>>
>>376455451
>>376455318
He does no damage so he is easy to kill? Are you people that fucking retarded?
>>
>>376455982
You realise that no one is going to make a multiplayer game where one guy is basically unkillable, right...?

Well, what about Dead By Daylight? It's not quite what you're asking for, but you can play as a horror movie monster that can't be stopped. The most people can do is run away from you or slow you down a bit
>>
File: Mary Jane Watching Batman Strip.jpg (135KB, 863x863px) Image search: [Google]
Mary Jane Watching Batman Strip.jpg
135KB, 863x863px
>>376454637
Pretty much this

>Chen comes running in
>Just disregard him and rape his team
>He starts rolling around in a barrel screaming "NOTICE ME SENPAI"
>Slide his healer on to my cock.

There is no point in being tanky if you don't put out enough damage for people to actually attack you.
>>
>>376452764
Tone in Titanfall 2
>>
>>376452764
ESO.
The easiest way to win duels is to make a tank, and then just keep blocking and healing yourself until they forfeit.
>>
File: Puck_icon.png (59KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Puck_icon.png
59KB, 256x144px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.