[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there actually exist people browsing people /v/ RIGHT NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 42

File: silent hills.jpg (68KB, 555x328px) Image search: [Google]
silent hills.jpg
68KB, 555x328px
>there actually exist people browsing people /v/ RIGHT NOW who don't believe that death stranding is silent hills
>>
>Shenmue killed SEGA
>MGS5 killed Konami
>Death Stranding will kill Sony

movie games are a mistake
>>
I thought autists said it was supposed to be Metal Gear somehow
>>
>>376452694
No, Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
TPP still has one more ending that will be released on the first day of E3 (GzHelicopterCrash ending), then will be followed by the real MGS5.
>>
post boipucci
>>
>>376452878
got it
>>
>>376452030
>there actually exist people browsing /v/ RIGHT NOW who don't believe that death stranding is a movie
>>
>>376452030
I'm not even sure this is a game.
Have we seen gameplay yet?
>>
>>376453453
this
>>
>>376453540
Kojima wouldn't dare show off any gameplay because everyone would immediately catch on it's Silent Hills.
>>
>>376452030
I think the game revolve around a virus that only affect and kill women
>>
>>376452481
>>376453453
>>376453540
>>376453546
Epic hot n spicy meme
>>
>>376453681
it's true, though, no gameplay has been shown whatsoever. Is it a fucking videogame or not? It's been almost 2 years and still no gameplay at all has been shown off.
>>
>>376453793
You already experienced some gameplay when you played PT.
>>
>>376453860
Kojima doesn't own the rights to Silent Hill, your fanfiction makes no sense in the real world.
>>
Have you ever even played a Silent Hill game? The military shit is as far away from Silent Hill you can get.
>>
>>376453994
>>376454042
rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>376452030
>eat standing
>>
File: death stranding is silent hills.jpg (181KB, 1268x661px) Image search: [Google]
death stranding is silent hills.jpg
181KB, 1268x661px
>>376453994
The implication was he was never fired, obviously.

>>376454042
There are five otherworlds. The six blocks with black hole equations around Norman's neck will allow him (the player) to travel between the five otherworlds and the real world.

The version of the suicide on the radio which talks about Reedus hanging himself with a garden hose represents the PT otherworld. The version of the suicide where he hangs himself with an umbilical cord is leaking from the Death Stranding otherworld. When Lisa kills you she snaps your neck, then you hear the sound of unzipping and tearing flesh. She removes Norman's clothes and tears something out of his stomach. When you awake you find a bloody bag containing an object that talks to you. She ripped a fetus out of Norman's stomach and put it into the bag, hence the C-section scar in the Death Stranding otherworld.

You've seen barely any of the game. The Death Stranding otherworld certainly looks unique compared to what we've seen in the Silent Hill universe before, I'll give you that, but this franchise needs some innovation. Don't worry, that's why its SILENT HILLS, Kojima will appeal to you tasteless morons who want the same boring shitty Silent Hill game repeated over and over again for all eternity. We have the PT and Death Stranding otherworlds. Still 3 others we haven't seen, I'm sure one of those other three will be the generic rusty metal industrial garbage you want to see.
>>
>>376454481
now this is autism
>>
File: gz posters together.jpg (338KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
gz posters together.jpg
338KB, 1200x846px
>>376454778
>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>the contractor who trademarked sony's "v" is also responsible for death stranding and decima
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3
>>
>>376454481
>The six blocks with black hole equations around Norman's neck will allow him (the player) to travel between the five otherworlds and the real world.

This has nothing to do with Silent Hill
>>
>>376454778
It's copypasta, newfag
>>
File: the ruse is real.jpg (49KB, 1278x479px) Image search: [Google]
the ruse is real.jpg
49KB, 1278x479px
>>376454909
To add to this:
>mads slipped up and said kojima has 300 people at his tokyo offices working on death stranding
>kojima has claimed only 100 people are, to keep up the illusion this is a new independent studio
>a gz prisoner mumbles about the schrodinger equation
>"last year i thought i lost everything but i...*laughs*...didn't lose anything" - this is what kojima actually said at dorito pope's show
>the pt system crash screen is signed by "j", the letter j is on the bridge toro enters in the ds trailer 2
>jordan vogt-roberts laughs when asked about the konami / kojima split 39:08 of https://youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=2348
>there's still one more ending for phantom pain triggered by the "GzHelicopterCrash" variable
>the only emblem that's left in the game's coding that hasn't be released for TPP is a picture of Kojima's head, it's going to be released on the first day of E3

Kojima Producions is literally not recorded as a private independent business nor holding company nor any fucking entity in Japan's registration bureau or anywhere else in the world

They also use front organizations to sell their products and those organizations refuse to tell you the name of who owns the intellectual property.

Also to make matters worse; Kojima's logo and name trademark for his team got turned down for copyright. And KONAMI still owns the name "Kojima Productions."

Feel free to mention this to him or his team members in Twitter. They won't dare respond to you.

Dorito Pope also slipped up in when being interviewed about how he got involved in the Moby Dick ruse when he said Kojima approached him and told him he wanted to do MGSV in 3 parts (Ground Zeroes, Phantom Pain, so what's Part 3).
>>
File: 1474085084902.jpg (61KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474085084902.jpg
61KB, 500x400px
>>376454481
>>
>>376452878
>TPP still has one more ending that will be released on the first day of E3 (GzHelicopterCrash ending)
I thought that was going to be released on the day of the VGAs, thus ending where it started?
>>
File: DID YOU RIKE MY RUSE.png (39KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DID YOU RIKE MY RUSE.png
39KB, 1024x1024px
>>376455046
>the only emblem that's left in the game's coding that hasn't be released for TPP is a picture of Kojima's head, it's going to be released on the first day of E3
This emblem's release date pretty much confirms it. The hype is going to be incredible for the Sony conference. When the final TPP ending drops people will be desperately trying to recover from the excitement knowing that Kojima has been rusing them this entire time.

>>376454924
Guess again non believer.
>>376455016
>>376454909
>>
>>376454481
man whoever creates these pics must feel retarded, i remember seeing hundreds of pics in the style of that rambling about how grey fox was snake in mgs5

hahahahah
>>
>>376455168
But you said it was going to be on the day of the VG-
actually, wait, no, it was PSX wasn't it?
>>
File: 1480630443395.jpg (2MB, 2500x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1480630443395.jpg
2MB, 2500x2600px
>>376455235
Will you kill yourself this E3 when it turns out I was right all along? One can only dream.
>>
>>376455168
Kojima isn't your friend, he isn't any gamers friend. Stop thinking he's laid out some puzzled that only YOU, yongyea, and a few redditors can solve.

The man just makes video games, everything isn't a puzzle
>>
File: 1465618229531.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465618229531.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>376455441
>yongyea
Yongyea is a fucking Kojima puppet. Kojima literally gives him disinfo that he knowingly spreads. Yongyea had to go out of his way to mention that there's no doubt in his mind that we're playing as the real Big Boss in TPP. Kojima is sweating balls over how people like me are figuring out his current ruse that he's literally spent years planning, so he even told Yongyea to make a fucking video about how there's no way Death Stranding is Silent Hills.

>Stop thinking he's laid out some puzzled that only YOU can solve.
Faggot, the answer is right in your fucking face. The gook isn't even trying to fucking hide it at his point. Refute my actual arguments if there is no ruse. The only way all of my evidence can exist is if there is a ruse.
>>
i wish the deluded guy would realize kojima hasnt done anything interesting or any actually cool bait and switches since mgs3

in fact, he hasnt made a good story or narrative arc since 3, and 5 was a step back in general gameplay, NOT CONTROLS, but gameplay. open world does not fucking suit metal gear at all
>>
>>376452030
>There are people who are reading this comment on a mongolian basket weaving forum that honestly think Kojima isn't a complete hack past his prime
>>
>>376455440
I love MGS, but fuck, you Kojima nutsack huggers are the worst.
>>
>>376455747
>arguments

schizophrenic red line connections between similar images are not arguments
>>
File: Pope knows the ruse.jpg (69KB, 778x443px) Image search: [Google]
Pope knows the ruse.jpg
69KB, 778x443px
>>376455826
>i wish the deluded guy would realize kojima hasnt done anything interesting or any actually cool bait and switches since mgs3
Since MGS3? MGS3 wasn't even a bait and switch you underage fuck. MGS2 was the bait and switch with Raiden. You seem to be forgetting Moby Dick. Even PT. Those only happened two or three years ago you Alzheimer suffering fuck.

>>376455962
Refute my arguments rather than spouting meme responses.

>>376455980
read this and get back to me faggot
>>376454909
>>376455016
>>
File: Silent Hills Death Stranding.jpg (37KB, 809x371px) Image search: [Google]
Silent Hills Death Stranding.jpg
37KB, 809x371px
>>
I still think it's an MGS & Silent Hills crossover.
>>
>>376455879
literally the george lucas of video games
>>
File: 1443952500037.jpg (188KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1443952500037.jpg
188KB, 600x450px
Post yfw Death Stranding has absolutely nothing to do with Metal Gear and rusecruise fags are btfo
>>
>>376454947
sorry for not normally entering Death Stranding threads
>>
So did Sony buy Konami? Or are they just licensing Metal Gear?

I'm sure "ruse" will be a great excuse for investors who got jerked around in this fantasy scenario.
>>
>>376456018
>mgs3 wasnt even a bait and switch

you faggot underage, the ruse was that you were big boss not solid snake

jesus christ go back to watching yongyea
>>
>>376456451
Investors don't give a fuck about this shit. Especially in Japan.

Anyways, there's rumors going around Konami are going under some rebranding with gave Kojima the perfect opportunity for this ruse.

>>376456452
Literally confirmed for underage. Everyone knew it was a prequel with Big Boss before the game came out you retarded fuck. That was no secret.
>>
Is this another one of those "tranny who thinks Kojima speaks directly to him" threads?
>>
>>376456616
I literally own Sony stock and I do care if a company is messing with shit like this all to make a vague statement about video games as an artform. You shouldn't call people underage if you don't understand the financial implications of what you're implying
>>
>>376456616
>Literally confirmed for underage. Everyone knew it was a prequel with Big Boss before the game came out you retarded fuck. That was no secret.
>i knew i swear!
the title of Big Boss is literally given to him at the end of the game, the words big boss are nowhere on the box art. The ending was a twist that you were playing the man who would become big boss, jesus fucking christ, whatever it doesnt matter you'll just act like you knew all along or something. fuckin autism i swear
>>
>>376456452
It was never a ruse.
There were whole magazine articles about it being during a prequel before it came out, you young little shit.
>>
>>376456791
yeah, and it's fascinating
>>
>>376455440
so what happens if at E3 you are 100% correct and everything came true. What happens next? Does Kojima come to your house and shake your hand for beating his puzzle? Do you win a prize?
>>
>>376454042
Well, according to some evidence some of the WW2 stuff was going to be in Silent Hills, after that was cancelled he probably used that material for DS. I think it's more the sci fi aspect that totally discredits any half baked theory about DS being Silent Hills.
>>
File: snug.png (199KB, 1129x743px) Image search: [Google]
snug.png
199KB, 1129x743px
>>376456878
Holy fuck you must be stupid as fuck. The game was advertised as Big Boss's origin story. There was no fucking twist you idiot.

>>376457147
I get to spam my compilation of all you non believers calling me mentally ill for the rest of eternity. I get the smug satisfaction of shitting up every Metal Gear / Silent Hill thread for the rest of /v/'s existence with my superior knowledge.
>>
>>376456971
It's pure unbridled schizophrenia. It really is fascinating
>>
>>376457339
see
>>376454481
>>376454909
>>376455016
get fucked

Kojima would not bother to hide the suicide by umbilical cord line in the radio if he wouldn't want us to draw the connection to Death Stranding.
>>
File: 1493678676958.jpg (23KB, 293x316px) Image search: [Google]
1493678676958.jpg
23KB, 293x316px
>>376456878
>Double down on being wrong instead of just leaving the thread in shame
>>
>>376457365
but we all call each other mentally ill, autistic, etc. After the game has been out for years will people even remember the stuff you posted? even the compilation you posted will quickly become devoid of context the next time kojima works on a project. It just seems like a lot of wasted effort for something that ultimately doesn't matter.

Honest question here, Do you have a full time or part time job?
>>
I'm glad it's not Silent Hills.

Silent Hills is a dead washed up franchise and they haven't done anything good with it over multiple installments now.
>>
>>376452481
MGS5 had the shortest and least amount of cinematics of all MGS games... on main consoles.
>>
>>376457638
You ignorant cretins are so full of yourselves. The answer is right in front of you and you refuse to see it. I will remind you all of your idiocy for the rest of time.
>>
>>376457638
This is a real, incredibly mentally ill, person. Seemingly worse than barneyfag
>>
>>376457794
you didn't answer my questions. We all know we are ignorant cretins, this is /v/.
>>
Didnt silent hils become resident evil 7?
>>
>>376457904
No it became outlast 2
>>
>>376456452
Are you retarded? That wasn't a ruse, just unexpected because people were waiting for a continuation to MGS2 cliffhanger. Do you even know what a ruse is?
>>
>>376452030

After the MGSV fiasco people really shouldn't get their hopes so high up just because a Kojima game looks good in trailers.
>>
>>376452030
when r we gonna see gameplay. i don't think playing with rocks and sticks sound fun. i miss metal gear. will this be the year i finally give up vidya and get a job?
>>
>>376452878
ok you faggot about a week ago i was actually pulled into believing all this shit, but EVERY SINGLE TIME you fucking tranny autist, EVERY TIME someone asks you something, you just deflect with one of your pre-made 'arguments' and tell others to kill themselves.

if anyone has any real questions they want answered, ask me, not this fucking faggot
>>
>>376458084
What the fuck have I ever deflected?
>>
>>376457950
>>376457904
You dum or something? It clearly became UNDERTALE
>>
>>376457620
Do you remeber when Devil May Cry was supposed to be Resident Evil 4? It think it's the same situation, some elements have simoly been carried over to the new project but it's something new. There's way too much of a disconnect between Silent Hill and sci fi, no one who gives a shit about Silent Hill woud want that because it would be something entirely different, and not in a good way.
>>
>>376458290
this whole thread is you posting the same 4 compilation images you always do, and when someone pulls you off course you just tell people to kill themselves.

Answer my question. Do you go to school or do you have a job? both? neither?
>>
>>376458290
whenever someone mentions you've been wrong before when you said the reveal will be made at PSX or VGA's, etc you just deflect, like pointing to the kojima emblem in TPP, which literally you have already copy pasted in a different thread as an answer to me

now post your 'mentally ill' screencap, you ugly tranny
>>
>>376458429
I tell people to kill themselves when they have no argument. Literally no one in this fucking thread has provided an argument against me. It's just "le half baked theory", always just buzzwords with no arguments.

>>376458420
Hiding the umbilical cord hanging confirms the ruse. Why would Kojima bother to hide that line? It's not just an "idea he's carried over", he wanted to hide and tease about what's really going on.
>>
>>376457647
>Silent Hill is a dead washed up franchise and they haven't done anything good with it over multiple installments now.
Which is exactly what Silent Hills would have done, that's why everyone was hyped and got mad when it was cancelled. Kojima was giving the franchise the new life it needed.
>>
>>376456616
>investors don't give a fuck about running your company into the dirt because of some auteur-stic's EPIN RUSS :DDDD
>>
>>376458584
>whenever someone mentions you've been wrong before when you said the reveal will be made at PSX or VGA's, etc you just deflect
....and? What's your point? How the fuck is this an argument? How the fuck does this at all negate the evidence I post?
> like pointing to the kojima emblem in TPP, which literally you have already copy pasted in a different thread as an answer to me
Well yes, Kojima's face is literally the only emblem of the game that hasn't been released yet. And it's set to be released on the first day of E3. That literally confirms it.

>>376458664
Apparently they didn't because the stocks weren't affected.
>>
>>376458602
If you're looking for a legitimate arguments and discussion then why are you here? You know full well that /v/ is just people fucking around and blowing off steam. All you're doing is making this all seem very personal. You don't care about this at all, do you? This is about "getting back" at 4chan
>>
>>376458602
>Why would Kojima bother to hide that line?
Because it was relevant to Silent Hills, but now that Silent Hills doesn't exist, he is using whatever ideahe was going to use in Death stranding. Kojima, much like many filmmakers and artists, tends to have recurring themes and motifs thorughout his work.
>>
File: psychomantis.gif (2MB, 310x212px) Image search: [Google]
psychomantis.gif
2MB, 310x212px
>>376458602
oh hey I remember you
>>
Okay, so it wasn't PSX and it wasn't the VGAs either. If it isn't E3 and the third time isn't the charm, I want to see a livestream of you shooting yourself. It's CONFIRMED happening at E3, right?
>>
File: 1476107203108.png (227KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476107203108.png
227KB, 600x200px
>>376458776
>negate the evidence
yeah, if you keep being proven wrong, i guess it's not evidence after all, is it? i'm saying this as a guy who believes in the ruse cruise
>set to be released on the first day of E3
what 'evidence' do you have that points to that?
>stocks weren't affected
fuck off, i pointed this out on my own ruse cruise thread because the stock market is an interest of mine and you're just a braindead tranny who claims youtuber discoveries as your own

you know what, i bet you're the same mgs autist that posted the pic related shit in every mgs thread
>>
>>376458917
>Because it was relevant to Silent Hills, but now that Silent Hills doesn't exist, he is using whatever ideahe was going to use in Death stranding.
BUT WHY BOTHER TO HIDE IT? The line is overlayed with the garden hose suicide except you can barely hear it. If people went full autist with PT and extracted the lines and found the umbilical cord line nobody would give a fuck. It would MEAN NOTHING. WHO CARES. But then the project is supposedly cancelled and his next project, "Death Stranding" has umbilical cords everywhere. You're missing the point, the fact he went through the effort to try and hide the umbilical cord line is an obvious indication of the ruse.

Kojima said last year although DS is far from being released the game has already begun.

>>376459114
>yeah, if you keep being proven wrong, i guess it's not evidence after all, is it? i'm saying this as a guy who believes in the ruse cruise
I literally have never been proven wrong.
>what 'evidence' do you have that points to that?
Because the emblem is being released on the first day of E3 you dumb fuck, holy shit.
>fuck off, i pointed this out on my own ruse cruise thread because the stock market is an interest of mine and you're just a braindead tranny who claims youtuber discoveries as your own
Difference between you and me is that I post evidence.
>>
>>376459343
>I literally have never been proven wrong.
Besides the fact that the ruse didn't end at PSX and didn't end where it started, you mean?
>>
>>376459343
please do me a favor and tell someone who knows nothing about video games all this stuff (could be a family member, a co worker, a friend) and tell me how they react
>>
>>376459343
>BUT WHY BOTHER TO HIDE IT?
You are ignoring what I said. Maybe the umbilical cord murders, overlayed with the garden hose murder taking place in an alternate reality, where important plot points to what would have been Silent Hills, so that's why he hid it, to keep the mystery about Silent Hills and not to ruse people tow years later with a different title. It was already clear Silent Hills dealt with alternate realities due to the title.
>>
>>376457365
>I get to spam MY
Should've used a trip code if that's the case
>>
>>376459695
this person doesn't realize that no one in the future will be able to tell who was impersonating them and shit posting (like I did earlier in the thread)

oh well
>>
>>376459695
>>376459862
I've used this tripcode in previous threads. The first glimpse of the compilation was also done under this tripcode. Check mate faggots. Just as I'm capable of understanding Kojima's attempt to be several moves ahead of us, I'm already several moves ahead of you. It's a dog eat dog world and you two are clearly not so bright.

>>376459680
>important plot points
>that's why he was trying to hide it
Oh yeah, because us discovering Reedus hanged himself with an umbilical cord would be completely shocking and interesting, would really make us think oooooooh what an important plot point. It was deliberately put there to hint at Death Stranding's true nature.
>>
>>376460091
So was the fact that Medic used the Sutherlund's face model hinting that he'd be fired for wasting lots of konami's money and not finishing a game, or was that actually just a hidden plot point for the full game?
>>
>>376460091
well you've outsmarted me so I'm out. but try not to take all this stuff so seriously and take care of yourself, man
>>
>>376460194
Difference being MG had an established lore that people cared about. Silent Hill is generally episodic and Kojima's entry would be completely unrelated. Having something vague about suicide by umbilical cord hidden for people to discover in PT, no one would give a flying fuck about it.
>>
Kojima already said its not horror game
>>
>>376460312
>Silent Hill is generally episodic
no it's not
the majority of the games in the series are about alessa
>>
>>376460332
He also denied any involvement in the phantom pain when it was under the Moby Dicks studio.

>>376460436
You mean half? Rek'd. The even ones are episodic. Guess what, umbilical cords have no relevance to previous Silent Hill entries.
>>
>>376452030
>it's MGS
>it's Silent Hills
>it's Tetris
This is why I hate it when someone on /v/ brags and gets all smug about how they "knew" a reveal before it was even announced. You idiots just guess every possible outcome and go completely silent if you're wrong. I'm gonna screenshot this shit so I can brag like crazy when it ISN'T Silent Hills and we can all be reminded of the time that OP said something really dumb.
>>
>>376460665
I'm already making a compilation of you faggots disagreeing with me so I can spam it come Sony's E3 conference.
>>376457365
>>
>>376460665
well, you wouldn't flaunt a losing lottery ticket
>>
this whole thread is like a fucking hostage negotiation
>>
>>376460847
screenshot this. you know what's gonna happen? you're gonna have to update your little copypasta to remove 'E3' and put in the next game event, like you've done plenty of times before
>>
>>376460847
but why though? is there a /v/ award I'm not aware of? I would vote for you if there was
>>
>>376461037
For my own smug satisfaction of being able to revel in the fact I was right and you were all wrong.
>>
File: rubbercement.jpg (11KB, 348x263px) Image search: [Google]
rubbercement.jpg
11KB, 348x263px
>>376460847
sweet, am I on there?
>>
>>376460665
I hate it too. I was so fucking smug when that DelTacoDude or whatever the fuck his name was got outed as a role player. His "leak" was so garbage but retards still ate it up.
I kinda wish these people were right so we could have at least have a surprise and new "it's happening" moment. Anything to fill the hole made by Silent Hills and Metal Gear.
>>
>>376461435
will it really be satisfying though? after all this work you did gathering all this information the game will come out, and you being right or wrong, that will be it. No more puzzle, no more mystery, no more satisfaction. People will just move on. Will you?
>>
>>376461635
The satisfaction will be everlasting, I will get to post the compilation over and over again with no limit. Every (you) against that compilation will ecstasy to me.
>>
File: 1464680121195.png (8KB, 382x85px) Image search: [Google]
1464680121195.png
8KB, 382x85px
>>376461635
it's not his work, all of the actual theories and evidence are provided by a youtuber

he's literally just a retarded tranny that latched onto this

>>376461780
you're right, it would be great. i'd love it if the ruse cruise was real. it's probably not, but i want to believe. you would be eternally vindicated for your limitless retardation, if not in real-life then certainly on /v/. and it won't happen
>>
>>376461780
well in that case I hope it all works out for you. but I would suggest you maybe get another hobby outside of video games. read a book or train for a half marathon. your type of dedication doesn't come often so use it as much as you can

good luck, anon
>>
>>376454481
i bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose
>>
>>376462048
I can sense how fucking nervous you're getting by the sentence patterns of your post. Do your muscles cause your hands to tremble and quiver at the prospect of me being right about this ruse? The prospect of this so-called "mentally ill tranny" being right all along and knowing more about the world than you?

Can you feel it /v/? Coming through the air? The feeling of non believe shitters getting their comeuppance this E3?
>>
>>376454909
>E3 comes
>it's yet another cinematic trailer with depressing music
>except this time there's like a 10 second glimpse of gameplay
>none of this autism you're obsessing over will be mentioned, shown, or thought about at the event in any way

does Kojima need to walk out on stage and say "you're wrong, it's an original IP" for you to get it through your thick tard head?
>>
>>376462380
There's no need. When the titlecard for this E3's trailer comes up the words "Death Stranding" will morph into "Silent Hills" and you will kill yourself from embarrassment.
>>
>>376452481
Reminder that /v/ is full of retards who unironically think that the company that survived Ghostbusters will close down from a game, let alone a game that will make mad cash.

>>376453793
>no gameplay has been shown whatsoever.
Because it's been less than a year in actual development?

>It's been almost 2 years
2 years ago he was still making MGSV.
1 year ago Kojima was still forming a team and choosing an engine.

Seriously, what's up with /v/ and Kojima threads where people simply have no idea how videogame development works?
Do you know anything about this industry at all?
>>
>>376462243
people were willing to talk to you. people were being nice and discussing your posts. only a few people in the thread called you "mentally ill".

and yet you still are posting like a massive asshole. if you ever wonder why people give you so much shit, read your own fucking posts.
>>
>>376462552
lol

I can't imagine how retarded you will feel about all the time you wasted once you finally realize Death Stranding is something new. whenever that day may come.
>>
>>376453793
The game was announced little more than a year ago and you have two trailers.
Tell me, which developer has given more than him?
Which game set your standards so that they gave you a proper gameplay demo less than a year into development?
>>
File: dude.jpg (123KB, 537x536px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
123KB, 537x536px
>>376462552
The sad part is I really wish you were right
>>
>>376462243
>>376462552
this is all too embarrassing. get a fucking grip on reality, man. seriously.
>>
>>376462620
Don't try to pretend as if your posts don't have a condescending snarky attitude. This E3, end yourself.

>>376462849
I am right. Read >>376454909 and >>376455016, there's no way this shit can exist if the ruse isn't real.

>>376462882
All of my arguments are based in reality, stop ignoring what's right in front of you.
>>
>>376454909
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
Lmao I actually know what you're referring to and it's wrong. Moby-Dick was released in the UK accidentally without its final chapter, which resulted in the Britbongs getting their panties in a twist thinking that the narrator had been dead all along and the story thus making no sense. Its original and definitive American release had the final chapter, get fucked.
>>
File: the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png (1MB, 1698x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png
1MB, 1698x1200px
>>376463149
Yet TPP literally has another ending yet to be released triggered by the "GzHelicopterCrash" variable. Checkmate, faggot.
>>
>>376463026
you are an attention whore piece of shit who doesn't believe any of this and you only carry on because being a victim makes your dick hard.

is that snarky enough?
>>
>>376463265
You should consider running for public office, you'd fit right in
>>
File: 1357925733301.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1357925733301.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>death
>dead people are silent
>stranding
>hills underwater can strand ships
>>
>>376463265
LITERALLY what is this image supposed to mean
>>
>>376463529
ruse
>>
>>376463529
The helicopter never crashed. First day of E3 mission 51 will drop where we revisit Camp Omega to find out what really happened after the helicopter "crash". The revelation will completely refrain the events of TPP. Big Boss was probably captured by Zero, will reveal TPP is some sort of coma nightmare or proto S3 VR program.
>>
>>376463742
and on December 21st, 2012 the world will end

oh wait
>>
>>376464046
the timing of the emblem is proof
>>376455168
>>
File: 1485193034193.jpg (101KB, 669x574px) Image search: [Google]
1485193034193.jpg
101KB, 669x574px
>Death Stranding
>MG:Survive

>Death
>Survive

>The Survive trailer literally shows that the game takes place under the fucking ocean with fish in the sky

>the only thing we know about Death Stranding is that the main concept is "connections" and alternative timelines/dimensions

>the entire ruse cruise has been years of tiny little bread crumb trails

>Kojima has had Death Stranding planned since at least before 2014, based on the umbilical chord comment in P.T. and various location scoutings

>people doubting that the guy who has announced 2 fake games wouldn't do it a third time and be regarded as the greatest of all time in the industry til the end of time

>Kojima was the Vice-fucking-President of Konami

I want to let go, but tiny little coincidences keep fucking happening. There's a point where its stops being "references" and nods to past projects and we've clearly passed it.

E3 has to be the end of it, please for Christ's sakes I want it to be over.
>>
>>376464129
there is no "timing" you fucking retard, it's just an unused emblem.
>>
>>376456039
This fits so well that its almost impossible to not be true

>The Phantom Pain
>MGSV: The Phantom Pain

>Silent Hills
>Silent Hills: Death Stranding

It was just done backwards the second time
>>
>>376463742
How is that possible when Konami owns the metal gear IP you fuck?

Why do you think kojima has the right to use it if he wants?

God
>>
>>376464475
He was never fired. Get up to date you newfag fuck.
>>
>>376464506
Prove it shithead
>>
mods delete actual video game threads and this shit is still up hours later
>>
>>376463742
>Big Boss was probably captured by Zero, will reveal TPP is some sort of coma nightmare or proto S3 VR program.

The rest is arguable but this doesn't even make sense. It's only displaying your subpar knowledge of the series.
>>
>>376464610
But this is about a game idiot
>>
>>376452030
Threadly reminder that Kojima is a hack and this game will be self indulgent trash
>>
File: taboo.jpg (119KB, 1229x588px) Image search: [Google]
taboo.jpg
119KB, 1229x588px
>>376464601
This thread is lined with evidence. If you don't want to read it just wait for Sony's E3 conference.

>>376464634
I'm already smacking my lips over the predicted responses you're about to give only to get BTFO in a matter of seconds by my knowledge. Go ahead, explain.
>>
>>376464506
there is no proof to suggest that Kojima is still working with Konami in any capacity other than you retards screeching "DUHH, IT'S A SECRET!".
>>
>>376463742
imagine there is no reveal at E3, let's just say it'll come later, when DS is released. There may be cut content in DS that connects it to SH and MGS that may only be added in new updates. This will be about 2 years from now. And you'll still be saying non-believers will be BTFO at TGA 2020

The ruse cruise is still on, right?
You are still right, right?
>>
>>376464846
>other than you retards screeching "DUHH, IT'S A SECRET!".
No shit Kojima wants to keep it a secret, he's rusing you. Thing is he's dropped so many hints it's ruined the ruse and you'd have to a fucking retard to not see it at this point.
>>
>there actually exist people browsing people /v/ RIGHT NOW who don't believe that death stranding is PS4 exclusive
>>
>>376456039
>>376464472
I don't get it.
>>
File: charls.png (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
charls.png
150KB, 500x500px
>>376462610
>2 years ago he was still making MGSV.
incorrect, he was locked in a room and had to act as a proxy to tell the team what to do

He was literally Zero
>>
>>376452030
Silent Hills didn't have weird umbilical cord soldiers.
>>
>>376465056
>There are five otherworlds. The six blocks with black hole equations around Norman's neck will allow him (the player) to travel between the five otherworlds and the real world.

>The version of the suicide on the radio which talks about Reedus hanging himself with a garden hose represents the PT otherworld. The version of the suicide where he hangs himself with an umbilical cord is leaking from the Death Stranding otherworld. When Lisa kills you she snaps your neck, then you hear the sound of unzipping and tearing flesh. She removes Norman's clothes and tears something out of his stomach. When you awake you find a bloody bag containing an object that talks to you. She ripped a fetus out of Norman's stomach and put it into the bag, hence the C-section scar in the Death Stranding otherworld.

>You've seen barely any of the game. The Death Stranding otherworld certainly looks unique compared to what we've seen in the Silent Hill universe before, I'll give you that, but this franchise needs some innovation. Don't worry, that's why its SILENT HILLS, Kojima will appeal to you tasteless morons who want the same boring shitty Silent Hill game repeated over and over again for all eternity. We have the PT and Death Stranding otherworlds. Still 3 others we haven't seen, I'm sure one of those other three will be the generic rusty metal industrial garbage you want to see.
>>
>>376456229
it's okay, this type of faggot is why nobody enters mgs threads anymore either.

if it's not this type of bullshit, it's faggots that endlessly complain about how it's unfair they didn't get the game they wanted.
>>
>>376465005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxTOlXF3Kk
>>
>>376465323
no, I get what you or the image anon is implying, but youre just stretching with this. Konami literally turned his fucking series into a pachinko game, which is probably the most passive aggressive insult they could throw outside of publicly shit talking him.
>>
>>376465494
>Konami literally turned his fucking series into a pachinko game, which is probably the most passive aggressive insult they could throw outside of publicly shit talking him.
I bet you still think Survive is a real game.
>>
File: 1477242885713.png (570KB, 625x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477242885713.png
570KB, 625x600px
OK GUYS I AM LEGIT SPOOKED RN
MY BROWSER JUST OPENED A TAB OF AN ARCHIVED THREAD ABOUT DEATH STRANDING FROM A WEEK AGO
>>375746048
RIGHT AT THE POINT WHERE I WAS REPLYING TO THE TRANNY COPYPASTER OP
>>
>>376465556
Its just a pebkac error nothing to worry about
>>
>>376465556
Non believers will be punished.
>>
>>376465548
I don't think anyone thinks survive is a real game, I think we all know it's a piece of shit cash in milking the corpse of an engine that will never see the light of day.
>>
File: the truth.png (582KB, 590x770px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.png
582KB, 590x770px
it's all coming together now, my hands are shaking in anticipation
>>
>>376454909
Why havnt you posted this to kojima yet?
>>
>>376465710
>he actually thinks survive is an actual game that will actually be released and isn't a fake game kojima cooked up a trailer and gameplay video for just to help his ruse
You don't find it suspicious Konami have literally never mentioned Survive since last year's gameplay walkthrough which was voiced by Zero, the big bad of Metal Gear known for MEDIA MANIPULATION? Not suspicious in the slightest.

>>376465852
>Feel free to mention this to him or his team members in Twitter. They won't dare respond to you.
>>
>>376464634
I'm still waiting friendo.
>>
File: 1494260562613.jpg (66KB, 434x448px) Image search: [Google]
1494260562613.jpg
66KB, 434x448px
>>376457365
holy shit its the same guy from the thread the other night
>>
>>376454909
>>376455016
Go away, attention whore.
>>
File: ETBKY6Tl.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ETBKY6Tl.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>376455168
it's almost as if the emblem of the man konami have been frantically trying to erase from their history got buried in the code and unused. woah.....
>>
Since this thread is shit, I might as well ask.

Anyone know what reshade/sweetfx config this is for MGSV?

These are the only two screenshots I have before my rig died.
>>
>>376466346
One hell of a coincidence to release it on the first day of E3.
>>
I'm gonna be honest, i kind of like the guy who is clearly insane.
>>
>>376465946
Do you really think so many people would be in on this and someone wouldn't have blown the whistle by now? You live in some sort of fantasy world if you think rumors wouldn't have started spreading by now. It's 2017, nothing gets by without some big mouth ruining it for everyone, even in the slightest way.

There's 0 doubt in my mind some faggot wouldn't have gone "kojima's got something big up his sleeve for you hehe XD" by now. I admire your optimism or autism, because I fucking love the ruse cruse and the series, but it's over anon.
>>
>>376466426
And where have they stated this is what is happening?
>>
>>376466390
The other screenshot.
>>
File: 1480706252224.jpg (507KB, 1242x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480706252224.jpg
507KB, 1242x1080px
>>376466426
Nigga everything surrounding MGSV is a coincidence, it doesn't mean shit. Have you all forgotten that dumb fucing head transplant fuckery?
>>
File: 3924892784938.png (4MB, 1882x1059px) Image search: [Google]
3924892784938.png
4MB, 1882x1059px
>>376466390
also gonna use this thread to ask, is there any way at all to get infinite heaven on ps4? I want to replay TPP but I only have it on console and I wanna have people patrolling around and helicopters flying around and shit.
>>
>>376460847
INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP! YOU'RE ARE AN IDIOT
>>
>>376466589
looks terrible
>>
>>376466390
>>376466589
It's the one that adds way too much saturation.
>>
File: 1490407122541.jpg (39KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490407122541.jpg
39KB, 720x720px
This autist spamming his copypastas about Kojima's ebin ruse cruise makes XV-kun and Barneyfag look sane.
>>
File: the cunt.jpg (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
the cunt.jpg
118KB, 500x500px
If you guys think the tranny is bad, this guy and xer are the admins of a reddit called mgs6deathstranding

This dude has dozens of videos of him rechecking every single mission in MGSV and walking around in P.T. for HOURS doing the most inane shit

In this video he plays David Hayter voice clips through the microphone as evidence for the ruse. He then spends the next 10 minutes saying "Chico" and "Paz" into the microhpone.

Just saw another hour and a half long video where he checks through the Konami Terms of Use that shows up when you boot MGSV.
>>
>>376466748
trannyfag needs a name.
>>
>>376462552
Whats tjere to be evem embarrased about though? We're all argueing on a fucking anonymous board and even if we are wrong, we get a pleasant surprise.
The only one who is taking a risk of embarrassment here is you and your shitty tripfag name
>>
File: 1471589438748.png (4MB, 4068x1996px) Image search: [Google]
1471589438748.png
4MB, 4068x1996px
>>376466459
NDAs aren't some harmless thing you sign where "oh it's just my job or whatever who gives a fuck", you entire career and wellbeing can ride on it.

You ignore everything I post and then complain about X when I already pointed that shit out. See this tweet: >>376456018. Btw no one seems to be able to talk about the Konami / Kojima split with a straight face.
>jordan vogt-roberts laughs when asked about the konami / kojima split 39:08 of https://youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=2348

>>376466617
That's still a thing. The doctor has to speak at TedEx, the retard's version of Ted. TedEx literally allowed an obese woman to talk about how healthy obesity is and how men shouldn't refuse to fuck her over her obesity.

>>376466839
This is my official tripcode.
>>
>>376466639
Holy shit how did you get that washed out 80s look anon? Is that a mod?
>>
>>376466639
Plz respond.
>>
>>376463742
Explain how tpp is all a coma dream if the heli doesnt crash and medic or BB dont get put into a coma?
>>
File: ruse master.png (502KB, 1799x715px) Image search: [Google]
ruse master.png
502KB, 1799x715px
I fucking can't wait for E3
>>
>>376466617
>dumb fucing head transplant fuckery?
you know he still hasn't done the surgery right?

you know that every world-renown doctor and scientist says that its impossible right?
>inb4 "thats how it always is everyone thought the world was flat too"
except we're in the fucking digital age where the average person would be able to prove that the Earth is round, that shit doesn't apply in modern times where the greatest minds can communicate and collaborate with ease to prove this shit.

Did you know that Sergio Canavero is actually Ian Moore?

Did you know that the transplant is set to take place in 2017?
>>
>>376465946
Ok,why not link this do gaming news sites?
>>
File: header.jpg (23KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
23KB, 460x215px
>>376452030
>there are people on /v/ RIGHT NOW who still believes in Kojima
>>
>>376466780
forgot the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNtOF4Ntvhg
>>
>>376467320
English?

>>376467095
That's the point you retard. In TPP Big Boss apparently goes into a coma but the helicopter doesn't fucking crash, so that's the mystery of the entire game which the final ending will solve. That's the mystery you dense twat. That's why I said Zero probably captures him so he can fuck his shit up and put him into a coma.
>>
>>376467385
what the fuck
>>
>>376467627
5 hours long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_NGHEVilg
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (803KB, 1893x873px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
803KB, 1893x873px
>>376466907
>>376467074
sry anon, got distracted. It's some camera autist's reshader to make it look like early 80s action movies. I watched my brother play with it and it translates surprisingly well into the game, it makes nights a little too dark so you may have to tweak it a bit if you're not into the realistic darkness. The one in that screenshot is option #3 - bleach bypass.

But this guy has a bunch of different ones, I like his stuff and makes me wish i had TPP on pc. check em out if you get a chance.

It's http://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/295
>>
Ok Anon, you won, you made me fucking believe
You better be fucking right, you better be fucking right
>>
>>376468035
Bless you anon. Going to restart my 2nd run through of this game on pc just for you.
>>
>>376468096
Also, put me in the screencap of people eating shit when E3 comes around and this turns out to be fake
>>
If you're wrong and nothing happens at E3 will you kill yourself like you're suggesting the people who do not believe you should do?
>>
>>376468035
Also just because you answered me, I don't think it's possible in any way to get infinite heaven on PS4. Idk if you don't have a pc or if it's really low end but TPP runs well on toasters, it's an insanely well optimized game.
>>
>>376460091
>Oh yeah, because us discovering Reedus hanged himself with an umbilical cord would be completely shocking and interesting, would really make us think oooooooh what an important plot point. It was deliberately put there to hint at Death Stranding's true nature.
you do realize Kojima did the same thing with the whole Big Boss/medic thing right? And obviously you don't know what importance the umblical cord hanging might have in the story because we never knew fucking nothing about it. You are just being dense on purpose and I'm convinced you are a troll.
>>
>>376452030
after killing his franchises kojima hung himself with an umbilical cord
>>
>>376467523
Lol i was just asking autismo, fuck. Get over yourself
>>
>>376467523
Why havnt you gone to a news site with this info?
>>
>>376467523
Explain the truth tapes then. How do they connect with your theory?
>>
>>376464187
Nah, Konami fucked him over.
>>
>tfw we wont be able to have any good death stranding threads, just like how we weren't able to have any good XV threads because of XV-kun
What is it with turbo autists trying to drive everyone AWAY from what they're overly obsessed about?
>>
>>376464789
What is the taboo he is referring to?
>>
Is this the same autist that says kojimbo is still working at konami because his current cubicle is the "same" as his old cubicle he had at konami?
>>
File: 1466600900756.jpg (64KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1466600900756.jpg
64KB, 500x514px
>>376456018
Stop being delusional. MGSV had development troubles and was not finished. Kojima got out of Konami and made his own studio and game once his contract expired. Konami went on and profited on the MGS franchise with pachinko and MGSurvive. Better yet, go back to that neverbegameover subreddit, with the other schizos
>>
What will you do when absolutely nothing happens in E3?
>>
File: 1475910171843.jpg (133KB, 1240x983px) Image search: [Google]
1475910171843.jpg
133KB, 1240x983px
>>376469087
Yeah, I figured. I was hoping some turbo autist mgs fan may know of some way to get it on ps4.

I think i may take that advice and pick it up during the summer sale on steam, It's not bad on ps4 by any means, the FoB stuff is more fun, my brother tells me steam FoB stuff is full of BR hackers and whatnot, but I figured it was worth a shot asking.

hope you enjoy that shader anon.
>>
>There are people that still believe that this is all a ruse
How deluded you can be to still beLIEve that?
>>
File: pinkman.gif (946KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
pinkman.gif
946KB, 245x245px
>>376467176
>>
Looks like he left the thread
>>
Can't wait to see how bad a game turns out to be when Kojimbo is left to his own devices
>>
>>376471869
maybe it'll be good because he has full control this time? who knows, i'm not getting hyped this time though
>>
>>376469740
His Ruse Cruise, full speed with no brakes
>>
>>376469740
deflowering pure, innocent, european models
>>
>>376471869
It may be what he needed. You can tell dude hated mgs and the fans by game #4
>>
File: whatthefuck.jpg (210KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
210KB, 960x640px
>>376460091
Lmao you are fucking retarded.
>>
Didn't he say it wasn't a horror game?
>>
>>376474765
Yeah, he said he wanted an uncharted linear action adventure game. But now thanks to memes anything he says must mean he's trying to trick the fans.
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.