[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related a good introduction to the Souls series? I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 300x168px)
download (1).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Is pic related a good introduction to the Souls series? I have never played a Souls game before and I'm looking to get into it.
>>
>>376451753
DaS is better than DaS 2 as an introduction, but they're all basically the same and the story doesn't matter in the slightest.
>>
>>376451753
What about playing the first game?
>>
>>376451753
There's no game in the series that acts as a good introduction. All three feel very different.
>>
>>376451893
I sold my last gen consoles. I'd getting it on PS4.
>>
Dark Souls is the best introduction and really the only one worth money. I definitely recommend pirating the other 2 or at least getting them on sale, I could see $10 a piece being reasonable.
>>
>>376452026

Fucking phone posters.
>>
>>376452026
well why the fuck would you do that
>>
>>376451753
no, play 1
>>
>>376452026
If you have PS4 then just get BB
>>
>>376452042
I have a toaster unfortunately. Would the first Dark Souls even run well on one?
>>
>>376452101
My Xbox red ringed so I just sold it to GameStop for like 10 bucks or something. My PS4 started dying so I just sold it in a garage sale.
>>
>>376452026
DaS 3 is far better than DaS 2, then.

But retards and autists on /v/ will vehemently tell you otherwise because DaS 3 is the most recent and popular game in the series, so of course it's absolute shit.

Good luck getting a legitimate opinion not steeped in nostalgia from these idiots.
>>
>>376452150
I beat the first game and every single boss on 400x200 resolution using dsfix. I'm talking integrated graphics card shit here, so you can probably run it.
>>
>>376452150

A PC that can't run a six-year old console game isn't a toaster; it's a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>376452262
*PS3 whoops
>>
>>376452304
I'll probably just pirate the first one then
>>
>>376452301
>implying DaS3 is only considered bad because of nostalgia

That's pretty funny, I played DeS for the first time a week before DaS3 came out and loved it. Really hoping for a remaster or something on PS4 so I can play it again. I beat DaS3 once the week it came out at a friends, full playthrough, all bosses etc and haven't wanted to play it since, haven't even bought the game and probably won't.

All my friends feel the same way too, they all got bored with it after a playthrough. Do you know why? Because the game is a 6/10 and only PCbabbies that don't have access to DeS or BB claim it is good because they don't like the fact the only good Souls game on PC is the first one.
>>
File: das2plat.webm (566KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
das2plat.webm
566KB, 960x540px
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

actually, yes

my brother spoiled himself by playing BB first
he tried to play DaS2 but just couldn't because it was such a step backwards

start with the shittest game (2) and go from there, it'll only get better
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.