[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>legendary developer for decades >gets involved in one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: KeijiInafune[2].jpg (32KB, 608x405px) Image search: [Google]
KeijiInafune[2].jpg
32KB, 608x405px
>legendary developer for decades
>gets involved in one bad game
>people act like he was never good

Why does this always happen? Same happened to Romero and Ken Levine
>>
this shitty thread again right after the other one died,oh well

>hits report button
>>
>>376447520
He's not a developer though.
And i would say his demise was mostly caused by his own ego and overconfidence.
Same thing for Romero and Levine.
>>
>>376448064
They had major impact of the games they worked on

>B-BUT THEY AREN'T CODE MOMKEYS ;.;
>>
What ever happened to Romeros new FPS game?
>>
>>376447520
All of them never were good though. It's very clear that is the case from interviews with them before and after the fact. Levine doesn't even understand his own plot for B:I.
>>
>>376448251
Programming is just a small part of development.
I do agree he produced some great titles years ago, and that's mostly the reason why he became so overconfident.
>>
Businessman got a lucky break at the track with someone else's horse--likely his only chance out of a dead-end jap cubicle work life. But he let it get to his head. Thought it was all his special genius, rather than him getting lucky.

And he rode that horse someone else made, right into the ground.
>>
>>376448559
B:I had trobled development asshat
>>
>>376447520
>one bad game
Wasn't he responsible for Ninja Gaiden and Lost Planet getting handed over to Spark Unlimited?
>>
>>376447520
Give me Kai-o King of Pirates you incompetent vuck
>>
>>376449160
How was he supposed to know they would make a bad game out of it
>>
>>376449378
>Give me Kai-o King of Pirates you incompetent vuck

Yeah, that's never gonna happen.
>>
>>376447520
>better than nothing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.