[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> There exists living, breathing human beings who think t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

> There exists living, breathing human beings who think this isn't the best game in the series by far

General consensus is Sly 2 > Sly 1 or Sly 3 >> Sly 4.

What's the order of 1 and 3?

Sly 4 has been debunked Matthewmatosis/Jordan Anderson style already, so it's definitely last: https://youtu.be/e1ijnYinxjg
>>
Sly Cooper was good as a kid but honestly it's not anything worth playing now.
>>
2 is good because it focuses on three characters with very different playstyles who share the spotlight more or less equally (with an edge to Sly obviously

1 isn't as good because of its focus on dumb minigames

The problem with 3 and 4 is trying to shove twice as many playable characters into games that aren't even as long as Sly 2 was.
>>
>9 years old in 2010
what
>>
OP is a faggot
>>376396361
>>
>Sly 5 never
>>
I platinumed each game in the original triology in one weekend.

Sly 2 was way to repetitive, it was the same missions in the same order every level. The levels became increasingly more difficult to traverse which was only real difference. The only level that dared to try something new was when you played as Bently on the prison stage, didn't last long enough and as soon as you got Sly it was back to business as usual.

Sly 1 was great, but Sly 2 almost made me quit the series I was so sick of playing it at the half way point. I didn't want to play Sly 3 but did so anyway to get a complete thought about the trilogy. What do you know, they fixed the repetitiveness, made the stages fun to traverse. The extra characters were hit and miss but Bently and Murphy stages were never as great as Slys and the Sly parts play a lot better then Sly 2 did.

I'll never understand why people hold Sly 2 in such high regard, maybe people haven't played it recently or some kind of nostalgia.
>>
File: 1494352203183.jpg (1MB, 2338x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1494352203183.jpg
1MB, 2338x1700px
At least the movie died
>>
Remember PlayStation Heroes?
>>
>>376442374
Sly 2 > Sly 3 > Sly 4 > Sly 1
>>
>>376442374
>Sly 4 has been debunked Matthewmatosis/Jordan Anderson style already, so it's definitely last
wtf dude wtf the only question should be if YOU liked it or not and not if some eceleb liked it or hated it o_O
>>
Sly 2 was damn good, but it gets a lot of points off from me because you can't replay missions like in Sly 1.
>>
Shy Cooper is the best PS2 series ever and it took what Crash Bandicoot left off with Sly Cooper 1 and then it found its own genre of gameplay later on with 2 & 3.
>>
>>376445356
I thought Ratchet was better
>>
>>376446139
Ratchet isn't even as good as Jak
>>
>>376447502
But is Jak better than Ape Escape?
>>
Why is Sly 4 ever in the conversation, it's literally a fan game.
>>
>>376442374
2 > 4 > 1 > 3
>>
>>376443561
So no one comments on this masterpiece?
>>
>>376442374
2 > 1 > 4 > 3

3 was fucking terrible. these games could be all perfect if they didnt include the retarded mini games.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.