[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help on a project, to the best of your knowledge are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Need help on a project,
to the best of your knowledge are there any other coloured Gameboy Carts that exist apart from these? Excluding bootlegs, unlicensed and GBA games.

Inb4 use Google, I did I just need to double check
>>
by colored you mean not grey? There are plenty of random games with black carts, i know megaman x was black. all the dk games im pretty sure were yellow.
>>
If I recall, grey ones don't have color, but the clear ones do.

I think the Shante one was red
>>
>>376435516
Kirby tilt and tumble was pink
>>
>>376435516
If you are counting clear as a color then most Gameboy Color Carts were clear
>>
WarioLand 3 is clear
Donkey Kong Country 2 is yellow
Conkers Pocket Tails is black
Oracles of Ages/Seasons are clear colours
Quest for Camelot is black

Most of them were coloured if I think about it
>>
>>376435780
yes i do, my bad. I'm trying to get a picture of every colour that has been on a GB or GBC cart.

>>376436258
nice, thanks
>>
bugs bunny crazy castle 3 and rampage were black, probably a bunch more

there were a fuck ton of see-through ones like super mario bros deluxe, every gameboy color exclusive was actually.
>>
Like I said, I'm only interested in knowing about colours that AREN'T shown in the original post.
>>
black-
zelda dx, a bunch of other games

red and blue -
pokemon

yellow-
pokemon, tamagotchi 2, donkey kong lands

silver, gold -
pokemon

half grey and half blue -
japanese silver and gold carts

white -
tamagotchi, GBメモリ

pink-
tamagotchi, power rangers the movie

transparent pink-
kirby tilt and tumble

light blue -
some tamagotchi game with a sound module

black with rumble pack -
pokemon pinball

gameboy camera came in: blue, green, red, yellow and clear purple (Japan only), and limited edition gold The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time version

robopon was black with an infrared sensor extension on top

transparent with rumblepack -
star wars episode 1 racer

then there are action replay/game genie/gameshark carts that were usually black/transparent/weird if you count those
>>
>>376437736

sauce: http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/14723/gameboy-cart-guide/
>>
>>376435516
Rampage is black.
>>
>>376437857
oh wow. thanks so much

looks like a lot of unlicensed stuff though
>>
>>376438856

the last few on the list are yeah, but I think they covered everything before that
>>
>>376436146
Shantae was clear. The repros are red.
>>
>>376435516
rugrats on gbc is clear like oracle games
Dq monsters was a black cart I I recall.
>>
>>376437736

This guy just did half of your project.

What're you gonna do now, buy them all?
>>
>>376440887

I'm going to Disney Land!!!
>>
That Pokemon green version is a bootleg, in case you didn't already know. There was no English release of green on GB.
>>
>>376442760
but it was released with a green cartridge right?

>>376440887
not really. I still have a bit of work to do yet. I'm not planning on buying them yet
>>
>>376443397

Yes, the cartridge was green. The one in the image isn't genuine, though. I don't know what your project entails but you said you didn't want to hear about bootlegs with colored cartridges so I figured I'd let you know.
>>
File: s-l225[1].jpg (11KB, 201x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225[1].jpg
11KB, 201x225px
>>376443397

nope
>>
File: s-l500[1].jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500[1].jpg
17KB, 500x375px
>>376443638

all the first gen japanese gameboy games were grey. gold was blue on the front, silver on the back. silver was grey on the front, blue on the back. also come to think of it, you can add crystal as a unique color too because it was transparent blue.
>>
I know the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater game was the clear grey/blue sparkle kind
>>
>>376443513
>>376443638

Huh. Guess I was wrong. It's double-fake then, I guess.
>>
>>376443835
>gold was blue on the front, silver on the back

I mean gold was blue on the front, grey on the back

but yeah I don't think there were any green cartridges besides a gameboy camera.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.