[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What stats should I be upping in the beginning? I'm using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bloodborne.png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.png
2MB, 1422x800px
What stats should I be upping in the beginning? I'm using the hunter's axe.
>>
>>376433259
Strength because hunter axe scales with it, vitality a bit since you're new. Don't bother with endurance much because the dodges cost very low stamina.
Learn to parry.
>>
>>376433259
Strength for higher damage and endurance if you want. Vitality is basically pointless if you don't get hit.
>>
>>376433259
just level whatever you want but if your not going to be using magic artifacts or blood scaling items ignore bloodtinge and arcane. Hunter axe means switching between Vit/End and Str/Dex will keep you fine.
>>
>>376433259
>Hunter's Axe
Honest to god neck yourself
>>
>>376433594
>Dont up any stats, its pointless if you don't get hit and even the starting values are enough to kill bosses
>>
>>376433619
I know dude, I was trying something different this time because I'm a filthy casual who fucking sucked during his first try. I don't blame you for saying it, I'm just trying something different.
>>
>>376434712
desu if I were you reatart get the saw cleaver and build for equal dex and str that qay you can hqve fun with most of the weapons in game lvl vit for tankyness but never neglect stamina
>>
File: AWAY.jpg (483KB, 2715x2385px) Image search: [Google]
AWAY.jpg
483KB, 2715x2385px
Pump everything into STR and VIT.
Put a few points into END but don't bother with it after that, dodging uses so little stamina in this game that it's not worth much investment.
If you want you could put points into ARC for the spells later on since they're pretty fun, but that's up to you.
>>
Put everything into bloodtinge and arcane.
>>
>>376433619
what's wrong with the axe?
>>
Arcane only, #YOLO
>>
>>376435674
A lot of people hate it since new players can pick it up, use the transformed R2, and never learn how to take on crowds. It also hits hard as hell against bosses since the attack hits them twice in a row. It's very strong for a starting weapon, but honestly I never thought it was totally broken and it's still fun to use. The rifle spear trivializes the entire game and people never bitch about that.
>>
File: 1464889640190.jpg (698KB, 1289x1407px) Image search: [Google]
1464889640190.jpg
698KB, 1289x1407px
>>376435471
Honestly ARC is kind of a waste unless you go all out with it.
The damage you will do with some of the hunter tools or weapons like the tonitrus will be fairly low in comparison to just bashing shit in the face with a str weapon.
>>
>>376433259
Strength and Vitality mainly. Anyone telling you that you don't need vitality is memeing on you. "Git gud", basically is what they're saying. The honest truth is that you do need a good health bar if you haven't played before. This game is tough.

Get endurance to 15-20. I just do 15 but if that's not enough stamina for your liking, go a little higher. Higher than 20 is a waste though, as stamina isn't nearly as vital as it was in Dark Souls.
>>
>>376436484
ARC build is a late bloomer, you get shat on in the beginning but once you finnaly get your shit together you can just wreck everything with arcane/bolt/fire damage.

Now the questions is how the fuck am i supposed to kill Logarius if he is resistant to arc/fire/bolt on a pure arc build?
>>
>>376436942
I've been meaning to try an ARC build but yeah OP shouldn't do that first playthrough unless he's feeling cocky.
>>
>>376437373
He is fine as long as he is willing to go chalice spelunking for the elemental gems.

What i liked about ARC builds is that you have a much wider array of tools for use and those will be doing heavy damage for what they are worth.

You also give more thought to the bloodgems and it encourages you to spend more time on chalice dungeons.

With a STR build on his first run he will feel like he is missing on the real fun of the game, all those hunter tools, having to use expensive fire and bolt papers instead of going balls deep on elemental gems, and so on.
>>
>>376433259
Vitality until you feel comfortable, then your weapon's best scaling stat up to 25
End is pretty well unnecessary for most weapons
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.