[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it? Is there any way to really justify how much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: injustice2.jpg (307KB, 1164x1500px) Image search: [Google]
injustice2.jpg
307KB, 1164x1500px
Is it worth it? Is there any way to really justify how much this costs?
>>
>>376416619
It depends on how much you like the game I guess. As far as I'm concerned, WB can go fuck themselves. This shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>376416619
all 10 minutes of cut scenes and all ult will be on youtube.

Online will be dead in a month.

These high polish fighting games are never worth it.
>>
i want to buy it but i dont like the idea to buy 1/4 of the cast in DLC when the game isnt even out

tell me /v/ it is worth 100 bucks?
>>
>>376418172
MKX was good
>>
File: 1493498746972.jpg (165KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493498746972.jpg
165KB, 800x600px
i dont think it is and this is coming from someone who is absolutely hyped for the game. fighting games you'll usually have your main a secondary and a third character , so most people dont go through the whole roster and just stick with a select few chars. i stuck with the normal edition because i already got who i wanted which was Darkseid and Cheetah. not to mention the gamle you take on paying for chars in advance which you have no idea if you even care to use
>>
File: 1494268713922.jpg (2KB, 122x124px) Image search: [Google]
1494268713922.jpg
2KB, 122x124px
>needing more chars when we know you aint gonna fucking use 1/3 of the og cast
>>
>>376416619
I just want to play dress up with virtual dolls. The fighting is secondary.
So it's too expensive for my purposes, I'll probably just wait to pirate it
>>
>>376416619
What's with that retarded torso wtf
>>
>>376416619
NRS games are never worth it at launch.
Just wait 8 months and buy the complete edition with all DLC and pre-order bonuses for less than buying the game new on release.

It's like people didn'tt learn after MK9, Injustice 1 and MKX
>>
>>376418791
This.
Just wait until next year when the ultimate edition is out and the game is patched to a playable state.
>>
>>376418791
But one of the most fun part about fighting games is starting fresh with other new players and finding shit out, if u wait everyone will be pros by the time u get it and will probably overwhelm you.
>>
>>376419485
Then it's a good job NRS don't rebalance the entire game every other week, only letting the game settle into a "meta" when the ultimate edition comes out.

Look at MKX. That is not at all the same game as MK:XL competitively. All your knowledge gets thrown in the trash every patch. I promise you that Injustice 2 will have received more balance patches in its first month and a half than SFV will have had since launch.
>>
>>376416619
wait for the game and all dlc to go on sale
>>
>>376416619
Seeing as you can get everything in game except dlc characters, Id rather just get the regular version. Besides, you cant customize the premium skins (powergirl, reverse flash, jon) so all your paying for is the characters and we only know 3 so fuck that. Unless their season pass is hella expensive.
>>
>>376416619
There's nothing wrong with just getting the regular version and getting the DLC later if you want it. The game like every other NRS game still has a fuckton of content in the base game that makes it well worth getting without any of the DLC nonsense.
>>
>>376416619
Yeah, at least in my opinion it is. I preordered it on amazon and saved 20 bucks. Amazon prime is really great.
>>
Im tempted because I'm personally starved for fighting games to get into. I hate 3d fighters like tekken (except soul calibur) Street fighter v isn't as good as 4. Mvc3 is still great, but getting old and none of my friends even want to play against me anymore because I've wasted too much time on that game.

Idk I need a good combo heavy game and I know MKX was like that (although I also wasn't super into that and eventually sold it) mainly because I hate having block bound to a button.

Also, i read a lot of DC comics, probably more than marvel actually. And the roster looks pretty good.... I'm just kinda on the fence because online play is usually broken and all the dlc and shit bugs me....

Do I get this game? Wait for it to release an ultimate edition in a few months for half price? Or just wait for mvc infinite and hope that isn't garbage (although they already announced 6 dlc characters, and the people they've shown off so far look like they basically play the same)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.