[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has finally settled, how was it actually?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault[3].jpg (4KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
4KB, 480x360px
Now that the dust has finally settled, how was it actually?

Did you feel?
>>
I never played it and I hate it. Fuck off to tumblr.
>>
Played it once, wasn't to bad imo but I'm not playing it a 2nd time just to see new shit.
>>
>>376414407
I liked it, it was pretty emotional
>>
>>376414407
played a few mins and looked like trash

so yeah thats it

Stop trying to copy mother tho
>>
>>376414407
Played it a bit, game play was boring, soundtrack was alright, nothing too memorable. Also this post is a boring and blunt opinion so I won't get any replies.
>>
>>376414491
>never played it
>hate it
kek
>>
It was ok but too easy outside of genocide
>>
>>376414407
I loved it. I liked the story, the soundtrack. Looks ugly tho.
>>
>>376414407
I enjoyed it. It's charming. The fanbase seems to ignore the average 1st and 2nd acts of the game. Both of the endings I got were great.
The soundtrack was the best part by far.
>>
>>376414407
Pretty good, I really enjoyed it.
No, I didn't find it emotional at all
>>
>>376414491
Where is kermit when you need him to go full nuclear
>>
scripted fights to add feels are cheap
>>
I enjoyed it. Music was fantastic, and it's not the meme filled garbage /v/ presents it as in the least.
The best aspect of the game is how it likes to play with you, and I wish it did that more.
>>
>>376414407
Dislike it. It was visually inconsistent which is shit, not much to look at over all, OST was pretty good.
Story was really boring and predictable, some moments felt like David Cage game moments, like really trying to force you to feel something, which just made it that much shittier. Gameplay was meh, it was also super shitty that the only worthwhile fight was in Genocide, which is just a really boring grind.

It felt like a much lesser LISA, and LISA is already really meh, except for the OST, that game has great music.
>>
>>376417594
>you have to get fucked by a nigger first in order to be able to tell if you're gay or not
>>
>>376418230
Yeah, because getting raped by a nigger is the exact same thing as playing a game.
>>
>>376414407
It was bad and full of autism. Some things were funny. I'm glad the finding home meme died fast tho.
>>
>>376414407
The game is as shallow as a fucking muddy puddle and is literally only popular because homestuck cucks recognizing the dev.
>>
>>376419336
Playing Undertale is pretty much the same as getting raped by a nigger.
>>
>>376419934
Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>376414407
fuck off
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.