[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should we fix Akechi Goro's character in Persona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1479032131887.jpg (280KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479032131887.jpg
280KB, 625x1000px
How should we fix Akechi Goro's character in Persona 5 spinoff or sequel?
>>
>>376409425
FUCK OFF

He deserved what he got and there's no amount of redemption will gonna fix him.
>>
>>376410898
>He deserved what he got

Maybe OP was talking about him being poorly written rather than needing to be redeemed, anon.
>>
>>376411293
No amount of good writing can save this character. Once a shit, it's always a shit. The best thing is to remove this faggot entirely from the game.
>>
>>376411293
the breaking of his resolve before he died was really hamfisted IMO. sure i realize it was done to give him some attempt at "redemption" but in the end it just made him seem foolish and capricious. not the mind set of someone who murdered as many people as he did.
>>
File: tumblr_oez96xVk6y1tqdkboo1_1280.jpg (222KB, 973x1310px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oez96xVk6y1tqdkboo1_1280.jpg
222KB, 973x1310px
>>376409425

I'm betting there is a way you can make him survive the final encounter similar to Shinji in P3's later games. But he'll still be going to prison or seeing things completed at least with and after Shido.

You have to remember, this guy has killed more people than Adachi at the end of the day. He has to go to prison and become bunk mates with him.
>>
>>376411758
>He has to go to prison and become bunk mates with him.
Even if he's gonna turned himself in, it's rendered useless now since Shidou already took the blame for everything. The police would just kick him out cause they're thinking he want to cover Shidou's ass. Mementos and Palaces are already disappeared so there's nothing to prove anyways. He might can testify for Shidou like Joker did but it's pretty much redundant since Joker himself already testified.
>>
>>376409425
He needs to be louder and have acces to a time machine.
>>
>>376412369
that's precisely why he needed to die in the game. at the end of the day, shidou was never brought up on charges relating to the mental breakdowns. sae was only able to build a case on bribery and corruption. the cases of the mental breakdowns would never become officially solved as a result since the public and justice system would never accept the existence of the metaverse. goro dying was the ONLY way for him to atone.
>>
>>376409425
Make him less edgelord and add more internal doubt/conflict
>>
>>376412820
But it feels like his character is rushed and incomplete. His death is even unsatisfying for me.
>>
EAT THIS
>>
File: tex2372_01_00.png (534KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tex2372_01_00.png
534KB, 1280x720px
>>376415931
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.