[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the shittiest game you like, /v/? >ironically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1476063474940.jpg (265KB, 1195x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1476063474940.jpg
265KB, 1195x1151px
What's the shittiest game you like, /v/?

>ironically
DKC3

>unironically
Dark Souls 2
>>
Self bump
>>
runescape
>>
Portal 2
>>
>>
>>376407085
>DKC3
>Shitty

Plebians the lot of you
>>
Dkc3>1>2
Tropical freeze and returns are just embarrassing.
>>
Probably The Neverhood.

It really isn't a very good game, but it's funny and beautiful both to look at and listen to.
>>
>liking games """""""""ironically""""""
dumb frogposter
>>
>ironically
Fever Pitch Soccer

>unironically
Probably Deadly Creatures, or Shellshock Live

>>376407085
DKC3 is a better game than DKC1. Just because you dislike Kiddy, and the soundtrack is not on par with the rest of the series, doesn't mean that the game is shit.

>>376408159
Your opinions are hot, my man, hot garbage.

2>TF>R=3>1
>>
>>376408159
Your post is just embarrassing.
>>
>>376407085
Bubsy, but only the first one.
>>
>>376408159
never post here again
>>
>>376407085
I enjoy playing shitty flash games for some reason. They're easy to fuck with and to break.
>>376408159
>2 not at the top
>3 not at the bottom
>hating on Tropical Freeze
Shit taste famalam
>>
>>376408159
You haven't played Tropical Freeze.
>>
>>376407085
FUEL, the driving feels weird with anything but dirt bikes on dirt and the AI blatantly cheats, but the vehicles look nice and the basic landscapes make for simple fun.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.