[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, this is the one gripe I have about the game, aside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Honestly, this is the one gripe I have about the game, aside from the meme cat thing. You'd think that your closest friends would acknowledge that you're dating someone more, especially if they're in the group.
>>
>>376405741
you know the relationship is fictional and you in real life are not dating her right you fucking fag?
>>
>>376405882
Lies, REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>376405741
Can you even be dating her that fast unless you're on NG+
>>
>>376407194
If you grind Knowledge and Charm from the start of the game and make them your focus yea, but of course you end up locking yourself out of other confidant paths for awhile.
>>
File: 1491670084722.png (334KB, 644x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491670084722.png
334KB, 644x600px
>>376405741

It's especially funny with Haru. Since she joins so late, there's a big chance you're already in a relationship with one of the other girls by the time you can even begin her romance arc (nevermind that the entire romance takes place at a time when the PT would surely be thinking of anything else).

And then she's one of the ones who automatically falls for you and is crushed when you don't return her feelings.

... So I guess either me and Makoto hid ourselves from the group really well, or she's just a bit of a homewrecker eh?

"S-So, isn't that funny? He thinks we looked like girlfriend and boyfriend, hehe?"

"You know I'm dating one of your best friends, right?"
>>
>>376407194
I maxed out every social stat and all but three confidants without a guide my first time, p5 gives you plenty of time
>>
how come one of his shoulders is longer than the other. its not because he's further away since if you compare it to his legs and then look at how his other shoulder compares to his hips theyre completely different. he looks wonky. also like waldo
>>
>>376407194
I maxed tae and makoto so far, and done like half in hifumi, ryuji, and yusuke. Maxed in 3, and have 3 prof and kindness. Just got off the Hawaii event. Not even playing effecently
>>
File: 1463359574444.jpg (42KB, 396x419px) Image search: [Google]
1463359574444.jpg
42KB, 396x419px
>>376406043
>Akechi took a picture of himself doing this
jesus what a loser
>>
Yeah, it's kinda annoying how nothing changes when you're in a romance. Especially silly with Futaba, since Sojiro seems to have gone blind and deaf when MC takes the nerd to his attic and makes her scream like a howler monkey on a daily basis.
>>
They don't want to fuck with joker he's a fucking criminal nigga.
>>
>>376408898

Already explained

https://exhentai.org/g/1045873/d27b6867fc/
>>
File: 1493991547199m.jpg (102KB, 811x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493991547199m.jpg
102KB, 811x1024px
From personal experience, I can say I've kept a personal relationship hidden from my circle for a few months despite her being part of the circle. It mostly juse so things don't get too awkward, but honestly it's just gonna happen eventually.
Depending on the option it'd probably make sense for Joker to keep his love life a secret from the group to keep the group focused, but if they weren't on a mission I don't this wouldnt be an issue.
>>
>>376405741

The problem is that the game lets you date *every* girl in the party behind the other ones' back, on top of the non-story confidants, so having the main story acknowledge that you were dating someone would be kind of awkward in that case.

It would only really work if they didn't let you do the harem route, or even just restricted you to one girl in the party but let you take as many of the non-story character romance options as side chicks as you want.
>>
>>376408932
I heard he smokes, does drugs, and contributes to human trafficking organizations. That's one bad dood.
>>
"Jamal seems kinda smart, doesn't he? He might not be too bad..."

Every single fucking time. Just to talk to him, asshat.
>>
File: 1494252030161.png (45KB, 255x238px) Image search: [Google]
1494252030161.png
45KB, 255x238px
>>376409767
>Jamal
>>
>personafags use tumblr
what a surprise
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.